Welcome to Episode 4 of the new format in CoH2 competition Factional Showdown, a four-player tournament where two factions are locked in a cage match together.
After great games in episode 3 with VonIvan finally reigning supreme over his Russian rival Noggano - we go to war once more this time with an Operation Plunder flavoured Brits vs. OKW showdown.
Who will enter the cage this week and engage in a fight to the bitter end?! Fighting for pride, respect, bragging rights and $20 of patreon funded money.
1) To sign up respond this thread and and declare either for Brits or OKW.
E.g. "declare for Brits!" or "declare for OKW!"
2) Link your playercard.
3) Pick your two commander bans for the opposing faction.
Sign ups close on Saturday morning BST.
On Saturday morning four players will be chosen: the two top automatch ranked sign-ups for each faction will be selected to play.
Seed 1 of Brits will face seed 2 of OKW and vice-versa.
There will be a waiting list that will be used for any no-shows so stand by if not selected!
Link to full rules page.
- 500VP. Live patch. $20 for winner. Fixed positions Allies 
- Maps: Crossing in the Woods for semis - Faymonville Approach for Final
- Semis: best-of-one players play on their declared factions.
- Final: best-of-three players play on their declared factions, unless..
- Same faction wins semis: coin toss - winner chooses faction in G1, then swap G2, VP leader chooses in decider.
- No streaming. All replays to be posted to COH2.ORG by winner.
- All communication to be in Steam with A_E on the day. Check in 30 minutes before tourney start.
Commander Ban System
Every player selected must ban two commanders of the opposing faction that they do not wish to play against. (FYI We do two bans for WFA and three for EFA).
These commanders cannot be played against this player.
Note: if in a same-faction-wins-semis scenario, in the Bo3 final players cannot play as their banned commanders when they play the opposite faction.
As funded on Patreon - Good luck and God speed.