Login

russian armor

Shoutbox disappears when I log in

• This thread is locked
15 Sep 2017, 11:14 AM

I really don´t understand why I must lose shoutbox completely every time I log in, banning should be only about removing the option to post, not to watch.

Now I have to log out every time I want to see what´s new in community and log in every time I want to post something in normal forums.

It shouldn´t be that hard to only disable banned players option to post there without removing shoutbox completely. After all, that feature is already there and even guest is using it (being able to watch but not write).

Hector
15 Sep 2017, 17:00 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

I am so sorry to read this (not). :)

I really don´t understand why you think you must not lose Shout Box privileges completely, every time you log in? Are we supposed to nurture trolls like you? (We don't).

As you say, you are banned from the Shout Box (for excessive trolling). Accordingly, I do not understand at all why you think that being banned is the equivalent of winning an Oscar, which should garner you glittering prizes. All it does is mark you out as an inadequate dung beetle, seeking more manure.

If you stay within the Site Guidelines, you will have no problem navigating the site. :thumb:

If you behave like an overgrown chimp, then site usership may prove very difficult.

Less feral behaviour, eh? ;)

/
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight