Login

russian armor

Is the lack of an update for Modding Tools..,

8 Sep 2017, 20:45 PM

Due to the sightly fact that Relic has slowly abandoned this game? I haven't seen the Tools be updated in more than a year.
10 Sep 2017, 10:37 AM
Modmaker Badge

I hope, relic in time lose interesting on Coh2 and give us the modders the chance to have better options in his tool. But for now, nothing new in the horizont.
10 Sep 2017, 14:08 PM
Honorary Member Badge

I am fairly confident that CoH2 will not get any further tool updates. WYSIWYG.
10 Sep 2017, 21:52 PM
Modmaker Badge

Hi Eliwood:

Personally, I only want to have the posibility to have our own 3D models in game. What I dont know (because I am not a system man), if this required a big developement in the tool.
Coh2 has a big potential and my only concern is to release it. I know Relic is a company and he focus on made money and this is ok, but there should be a way to have a better tool for mod makers.
Btw, do you know something about Relic plans for Coh 2 Workshop ?

Regards
Olhausen
15 Sep 2017, 00:47 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Hi Eliwood:

Personally, I only want to have the posibility to have our own 3D models in game. What I dont know (because I am not a system man), if this required a big developement in the tool.
Coh2 has a big potential and my only concern is to release it. I know Relic is a company and he focus on made money and this is ok, but there should be a way to have a better tool for mod makers.
Btw, do you know something about Relic plans for Coh 2 Workshop ?

Regards
Olhausen

No, adding 3d models and such is actually already possible, Relic has just decided to not let anybody do it. If the builder detects a file type that's not on a list (I don't know where this list is or how to modify it, but its probably in the exe), it stops building the mod (As it did when I tried to add some custom squad-ai files). Some files are a exception, like when I was editing the .abp files I left a sua file in one of the folders. The tools built the mod, but the game blocked it from launching.
15 Sep 2017, 07:34 AM

yes i wish we can have wilhelm's scream when infantry trigged the mine
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 25
unknown 3
unknown 6
United States 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W