Login

russian armor

I beat my friend who came with accusations of hacks etc

5 Sep 2017, 00:01 AM

Hey guys,

I had a good guy I played with for so long but he always said he was better then me (even though I knew the opposite was true). So I told him lets do 1vs1. The 1st game I was winning easily with 490 points versus his remaining 70 with all stars+capture points under my control when my friend quit the game- he said it was due to lag and crashing> I doubted that.
The 2nd game we played I won easily as well but my friend now said I was hacking (after the previous game I was getting sick of his long list of excuses). I won the 2nd game and still he woudnt say GG and accused me of hacking and other crap.

PLease watch the replay and tell me if I was hacking or if I played fair. The reason he said I was hacking was because ''I had tanks so early into the game''.

Here is the game: https://www.coh2.org/replay/63066/wehrmachtvswehrmacht-friendvsfriend

Check out the chat as well, I ended up removing this friend from my steam because he made me this angry with his excuses.
5 Sep 2017, 01:23 AM

I say what you wanted to hear

you are the best guy in the world and the most honest as well

but next time if you want some fame do it please not that obviously

ps I didn't watch ur replay
5 Sep 2017, 02:25 AM

Friend? You were friends? How come?
5 Sep 2017, 08:10 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Sep 2017, 00:01 AMmikenl
Hey guys,

I had a good guy I played with for so long but he always said he was better then me (even though I knew the opposite was true). So I told him lets do 1vs1. The 1st game I was winning easily with 490 points versus his remaining 70 with all stars+capture points under my control when my friend quit the game- he said it was due to lag and crashing> I doubted that.
The 2nd game we played I won easily as well but my friend now said I was hacking (after the previous game I was getting sick of his long list of excuses). I won the 2nd game and still he woudnt say GG and accused me of hacking and other crap.

PLease watch the replay and tell me if I was hacking or if I played fair. The reason he said I was hacking was because ''I had tanks so early into the game''.

Here is the game: https://www.coh2.org/replay/63066/wehrmachtvswehrmacht-friendvsfriend

Check out the chat as well, I ended up removing this friend from my steam because he made me this angry with his excuses.

A) You can't ressource hack in automatch!

B) Yes you can do that in campaign.

C) If you try to use it in automatch --> the game will get a synerror and crashes.

D) When you play 1vs1. Pls don't play mirrow matches: Aka Wehrmacht vs Wehrmacht...

E) Good decision to removing this guy

F) This is no really replay review case --> Moving the thread.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★