Login

russian armor

the Fall Balance Preview has been put on hold indefinitely.

• This thread is locked
PAGES (9)down
3 Oct 2017, 20:27 PM

Due to the hijinks of DLC commanders going back towards 2013, I ceased to spend any money on COH2. Everything I've acquired in the coh2 franchise was on humble bundle where I gave 100% to charity (or 0% to relic whichever was more possible.) Or acquired through war spoils or supply.

I think things like that have had more of an effect of Relic than... Japan...
3 Oct 2017, 20:59 PM

How deep rabbit hole goes. No wonder those delusional retards (mere statement of Relic mental state) thought that colossal and utter train wreck of a design like DoW3 could be successful.

Also seems like old Relic bit the dust.

F

Finally, diversity in WW2 game, my ass. How about swastikas? SS troops? Commissars? Coverage of all war hardships and terrors? Pacific theatre? Early war years? Africa? Greece?

No?

Welp, better shove blacks everywhere, especially in german army, where they rightfully belong. And add lootboxes, that’s new industry trend. Mb make paid workshop mods aswell.

I just hope one day games would be made for sake of being good games again and not to push some completely insane BS agenda. It wouldn’t happen anytime soon tho.

The Nazi stuff is a no-go due to German censorship laws. Everything else? I don't see why not. Never played a WW2 game in Greece and Africa. Could be cool.

France and Britain were massive colonial empires and employed entire divisions of African, Indian, and other people from outside Europe. Don't see why we can't have them in the game. Other than fear of triggering people who feel that RTS games are their safe space.

Hell if you hate "SJWs" you should want this. Seeing "oppressive colonialism" represented in the game would trigger them to no end. Logically there should be black RE for the Americans. Relic didn't put them in the game probably because they were worried people would find it racist.
3 Oct 2017, 22:13 PM

The Nazi stuff is a no-go due to German censorship laws. Everything else? I don't see why not. Never played a WW2 game in Greece and Africa. Could be cool.

France and Britain were massive colonial empires and employed entire divisions of African, Indian, and other people from outside Europe. Don't see why we can't have them in the game. Other than fear of triggering people who feel that RTS games are their safe space.

Hell if you hate "SJWs" you should want this. Seeing "oppressive colonialism" represented in the game would trigger them to no end. Logically there should be black RE for the Americans. Relic didn't put them in the game probably because they were worried people would find it racist.

+1
4 Oct 2017, 22:59 PM

Your logic:

Relic no longer supports this game.

Dolphins. Oh yeah, Relic is owned by SEGA, A Japanese company.

THEREFORE Japanese are ruining CoH2.

Blame Japanese.

That's how retarded you idiots are lol.

Your people kill dolphins and other animals just for fun then turn around and ask us to donate charity that supports the very animals you people murder.

And to reply to the individual who wants a China vs Japan coh. That is no doubt the most stupid thing I’ve seen on these fourms. Congratulations.

Because people really want to play an army that did nothing but massacre and rape civilians, steamrolling the military. Or play an army that has just that happen to them. Where the most advanced tank is comparable to the t70 if that. Jesus some of you should not be allowed to have opinions
4 Oct 2017, 23:04 PM

And no, not at all, 125.000 african american served in us army/navy/airforce, stop.
Barely a notable percentage of fielded manpower.

There were like 40 ostwinds ever built and under 500 king tigers. I don't see anyone complaining about those. On the flip side, I don't see why it matters for minorities to be portrayed in historical video games, but I don't see why they can't be.

Sidenote: I think one of the most decorated US units of the war was a Japanese American unit fighting on the western front (because rascism).

Your people kill dolphins and other animals just for fun then turn around and ask us to donate charity that supports the very animals you people murder.

And to reply to the individual who wants a China vs Japan coh. That is no doubt the most stupid thing I’ve seen on these fourms. Congratulations.

Because people really want to play an army that did nothing but massacre and rape civilians, steamrolling the military. Or play an army that has just that happen to them. Where the most advanced tank is comparable to the t70 if that. Jesus some of you should not be allowed to have opinions

Lol 1944 WW2 was, in reality, pretty one sided too. Stretching history for a game isn't a new concept. That being said, I don't think it'd be a good game either.
4 Oct 2017, 23:51 PM

There were like 40 ostwinds ever built and under 500 king tigers. I don't see anyone complaining about those. On the flip side, I don't see why it matters for minorities to be portrayed in historical video games, but I don't see why they can't be.

Sidenote: I think one of the most decorated US units of the war was a Japanese American unit fighting on the western front (because rascism).

Lol 1944 WW2 was, in reality, pretty one sided too. Stretching history for a game isn't a new concept. That being said, I don't think it'd be a good game either.

1) And one thing is portraying a vehicle because of gameplay and entertainment purpose, another is going full retard SJW and forcing minorities models into the game despite miniorities contribution was even less than minimal, for no valid reason.

If relic makes a coh dawn of war version i would be happy to play the african unit as special hero instead of Gabriel. But there is mo purpose in adding minorities to the game for the sake of doing uf.

It wasn't at all.
1944 BotB was the bloodiest operation in american military history.
5 Oct 2017, 00:21 AM

"You people." As if people are racially responsible for crimes. This makes me sick and you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Because people really want to play an army that did nothing but massacre and rape civilians, steamrolling the military. Or play an army that has just that happen to them. Where the most advanced tank is comparable to the t70 if that. Jesus some of you should not be allowed to have opinions.

Regarding atrocities - applies also to the Russian and German armies. Clearly is not an issue.

Regarding one-sided - applies also to the start and end of the western war. Again, not a problem.

Why do we need advanced tanks? I like the early stage of the game the best, where it is just infantry fighting infantry. In 2v2 and up the quality of the game goes down in my opinion the longer the game proceeds.

This is like saying RTS games should only be based on modern warfare, because WW2 tanks are less impressive than an Abrams.

Your last sentence makes it clear that you whiners about "PC culture" could care less about open debate. Sad.

5 Oct 2017, 00:59 AM

"You people." As if people are racially responsible for crimes. This makes me sick and you should feel ashamed of yourself.

Regarding atrocities - applies also to the Russian and German armies. Clearly is not an issue.

Regarding one-sided - applies also to the start and end of the western war. Again, not a problem.

Why do we need advanced tanks? I like the early stage of the game the best, where it is just infantry fighting infantry. In 2v2 and up the quality of the game goes down in my opinion the longer the game proceeds.

This is like saying RTS games should only be based on modern warfare, because WW2 tanks are less impressive than an Abrams.

Your last sentence makes it clear that you whiners about "PC culture" could care less about open debate. Sad.

Atrocities aside, the European theatre had multiple doctorines and strategies used, not just steamrolling into every country virtually undisputed.

Hate to say, people like tanks, they like modern warfare, like fast gameplay. Not static slow pace, (hence why British sim city is hated)

(Before you reply to “modern warefare” in terms of abrams, no I’m meaning ww2 tanks in general)

And I said “you people” because believe it or not that individual has a Japanese avatar which leads me to believe he is Japanese. Who believe it or not are yes massacring whales and dolphins in the name of “science” aka soup.

Cold hard facts fella. Multiple Asian countries mainly japan and China are killing sharks, whales, dolphins at an alarming rate, which includes simply taking the shark, cutting its fins off then throwing it back in the water just because someone claims it “cure cancer. Asians are responsible for the murder of elephants as well. Yeah they are killed off in Africa (96/day) but their ivory is sold in major Asian black markets

5 Oct 2017, 03:15 AM

Atrocities aside, the European theatre had multiple doctorines and strategies used, not just steamrolling into every country virtually undisputed.

Hate to say, people like tanks, they like modern warfare, like fast gameplay. Not static slow pace, (hence why British sim city is hated)

(Before you reply to “modern warefare” in terms of abrams, no I’m meaning ww2 tanks in general)

And I said “you people” because believe it or not that individual has a Japanese avatar which leads me to believe he is Japanese. Who believe it or not are yes massacring whales and dolphins in the name of “science” aka soup.

Cold hard facts fella. Multiple Asian countries mainly japan and China are killing sharks, whales, dolphins at an alarming rate, which includes simply taking the shark, cutting its fins off then throwing it back in the water just because someone claims it “cure cancer. Asians are responsible for the murder of elephants as well. Yeah they are killed off in Africa (96/day) but their ivory is sold in major Asian black markets

Lol you talk about shit that went down in Africa and you choose Japan? What were Europeans doing all of the 19th century in Africa? It's not an Asian thing. It's a human thing. There's not one race that hasn't been responsible for some ecological disasters. Look at otters on the pacific coast of the US in the 1800s. And it's not like every Japanese or Chinese person goes out and kills dolphins every day, so by that same logic, all Germans are responsible for the holocaust. I'm pretty sure you're just going off on some race thing.

I still agree that there's better time periods to visit than Japan steamrolling China though.

1) And one thing is portraying a vehicle because of gameplay and entertainment purpose, another is going full retard SJW and forcing minorities models into the game despite miniorities contribution was even less than minimal, for no valid reason.

If relic makes a coh dawn of war version i would be happy to play the african unit as special hero instead of Gabriel. But there is mo purpose in adding minorities to the game for the sake of doing uf.

It wasn't at all.
1944 BotB was the bloodiest operation in american military history.

I see what you mean but you can't argue using numbers/contribution as a point when 40 ostwinds were ever built. I see no reason to get triggered about the very idea of having minorities in historical games, but I also see no reason to get triggered because there aren't minority models in historical games.

TL; DR I don't get why the internet makes such a big deal about shit like this.

Sure, fighting on the western front was hard and bloody, but that doesn't mean that Germany ever had a chance of winning after Operation Barbarossa flopped and the US entered the war (in the same year to boot lol). Their infrastructure was in shambles from constant allied bombing and couldn't compete with the soviets or US in the first place just on size alone. They were running out of men to the point that they were widely using non-Germans and old men or teens, and Hitler began make poor decisions and got in the way of the real military doing its job effectively.
5 Oct 2017, 03:23 AM

Fack double post
5 Oct 2017, 04:47 AM

Derail Complete !!! Congratulation !!!
5 Oct 2017, 06:24 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

Derail Complete !!! Congratulation !!!

"Fall Balance Preview has been put on hold indefinitely"
Read last posts...yeah.

If you want to continue discussing minorities or whatever there's the lobby or https://www.coh2.org/forum/108/the-library

PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS