Login

russian armor

For Mother Russia is one hell of a drug

9 Sep 2017, 16:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Sep 2017, 10:19 AMVipper
Imo having doctrinal hard counter to simcity is actually a good thing.

Yeah but it's also a doctrinal hardcounter to axis XD

In terms of b4s, everyone always forgets that scavenge doc arty exists. It's very off-meta, but so is b4, and it still exists.
9 Sep 2017, 17:34 PM

The flares + zeroing arty is bad, but it is very easy to gain sight for an OKW zeroing arty strike. Almost every in meta commander has some ability that allows units to be dropped behind the lines, or units that have extended sight, or some offmap that can give sight.

The B4 is hardly well-armored so 2 or 3 hits and you are good to go. Often they place it next to the base sector so you also get to land a few hits on nearby units as well.
10 Sep 2017, 00:45 AM

The flares + zeroing arty is bad, but it is very easy to gain sight for an OKW zeroing arty strike. Almost every in meta commander has some ability that allows units to be dropped behind the lines, or units that have extended sight, or some offmap that can give sight.

The B4 is hardly well-armored so 2 or 3 hits and you are good to go. Often they place it next to the base sector so you also get to land a few hits on nearby units as well.

Scavenge has infiltration units and arty. It's just super off meta.

Why do you even need to kill the b4 anyway? It hardly does anything lmao.
10 Sep 2017, 01:29 AM

Back on to subject, yes mother Russia is IMO the most powerful infantry ability in game, add that with penals current DPs, it usually results in an insta retreat, or wipes.

Yes people pick that commander specifically for that ability, but they also use Scout planes and KV1s And shock troops just as much.

To make a fix, I would say remove the sprint ability. "For mother Russia" seems to have more of a defensive feel to me anyways in terms of the actual wording.
10 Sep 2017, 18:11 PM

I've found though that placing it next to base sector makes it literally useless though. While it displays a pretty long barrage range, honestly it's way too unreliable at longer ranges. The only time I've ever gotten at least some mileage out of it was placing it in pretty risky positions, basically as far away from a mid VP as you would park, say, a 120mm mortar or such.

And the poor (understatement, it will hit miles away from the barrage circle) accuracy would be okay if it had decent area of effect. However it's pretty ineffective unless it hits something spot-on. I've seen it impact right next to an MG team and they suffered a little tick of health damage but that was it...
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight