Login

russian armor

Alliance of Defiance

19 Aug 2017, 19:15 PM
Master Mapmaker Badge

Feedback for Alliance of Defiance
21 Aug 2017, 23:54 PM

GOOD:
1. Looks good lots of cool bunker areas. Cute things like three dead trucks around a pole :)
2. Good cutoff design.

BAD:
1. A couple points have objects that pull infantry out of the capture area.
2. The large trench pit outside the Northern most base may hinder pathing for vehicles since there is a point in the middle of its exit. May want to move the point to one side to create a clear path thru this area for tanks. Modify its mirror trench as well.
3. The interactivity stage has bumps that stop camera movement along the perimeter.
4. It needs some minimap work. Easy fix for some. Contact one of the other mappers for assistance if needed.

POSSIBLE CHANGES:
1. The middle point next to the middle VP is very close to the VP. Could move it more to the left etc.
2. The map lacks some sight blockers in the middle. May favor long range units. There are lots of cover areas so maybe its not an issue.
3. The east spawn gets two Buildings on the southern VP. There is plenty of green cover around to make up for this so I assume it has been thought of and worked around.

SCORE:
8/10 - Almost 9/10. This map will be great very soon. Just needs a few finishing touches.
18 Oct 2017, 15:39 PM

19 Oct 2017, 08:43 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2017, 05:03 AMRosbone

Sorry I should have PM'd you instead of posting. But I was thinking ANDY_RE would see it and possibly fix it now. Instead of accidentally putting the wrong version in if you win. I have heard some of the 1v1 maps are not the final versions.

I guess you mean 2vs2 maps?^^

And na its fine. Or Pm Andy or me.

Yes before the maps going online in automatch there will be a time, where the Mapmakers have the time to change some things on the map!(Which have to!)
19 Oct 2017, 15:22 PM

I guess you mean 2vs2 maps?^^

No, I mean some of the 1v1 maps from the last contest were not the final versions. Trying to avoid that happening again in this contest. ;)
19 Oct 2017, 18:01 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight