Login

russian armor

brits new arty cancer

18 Aug 2017, 19:02 PM

Wtf is wrong with relic to implement such commander?

look this game start at around 16.min .---and look to the mid...all the time now arty come from all around without a rest...

https://www.coh2.org/replay/62856/beating-the-cancer

18 Aug 2017, 19:14 PM

Brits really don't like salt in their tea.

Take it to the salt mines.
18 Aug 2017, 22:39 PM

Your Stuka an Pwerf did far more damage than the brit arty did and you won the game, what's the problem? You spent the first 20 mins running straight down the middle ignoring left and right, and running into everything blindly, that's a L2P issue.

All that commander does is let you use the shitty arty through the FOW for Muni and build a god awful sexton. The Mortar pit was your biggest problem...
18 Aug 2017, 23:33 PM

you also have THE stuka bombing run boi. get good
19 Aug 2017, 02:47 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2017, 22:39 PMLatch

All that commander does is let you use the shitty arty through the FOW for Muni and build a god awful sexton. The Mortar pit was your biggest problem...

Yeah pretty much the only reason to go that Commander is FoW arty (actually really sick with Anvil airburst). Valentine's and Sextons both aren't worth the cost atm, although we'll see how FBP plays out.

The last ability is the easiest way to waste a puddington of munitions, it does pretty much nothing. The 25 pounders have to rotate before firing so shells take forever to arrive, and even then they are incredibly inaccurate so the ability might as well not even be on as far as your opponent is considered.
19 Aug 2017, 08:24 AM

Better change the final ablity like Osteer sector arty imo .
19 Aug 2017, 15:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post18 Aug 2017, 22:39 PMLatch
Your Stuka an Pwerf did far more damage than the brit arty did and you won the game, what's the problem? You spent the first 20 mins running straight down the middle ignoring left and right, and running into everything blindly, that's a L2P issue.

The problem is that he didn't instantly win the game just by selecting axis because allies are op if they have guns and can fight back.

Basically the only thing the commander is good for is maphax and taking down okw trucks without pushing. Soviets can do the same thing nondoctrinally tho with katys, which don't suck against anything else.
21 Aug 2017, 14:39 PM

Wtf is wrong with relic to implement such commander?

look this game start at around 16.min .---and look to the mid...all the time now arty come from all around without a rest...

https://www.coh2.org/replay/62856/beating-the-cancer

You had such a dirty mouth though :D

tbh I giggled throughout most of the game.
I mainly use the commander because I don't have any other than the ones you start with.
22 Aug 2017, 18:00 PM

Permanently Banned
They have many cheats man.
23 Aug 2017, 08:34 AM

Alright now children....
And tbh flaming on chat is meh, just ignore it. I would say things like brit "fuck you over there in the fog of war" off map arty is harder on the playerbase that someone being a flower
23 Aug 2017, 09:54 AM

Mortar cover is pretty balanced though mate. Can be initiated in the fog of war without sight and will hit units in the fog of war even when unspotted.
23 Aug 2017, 10:36 AM

Mortar cover is pretty balanced though mate. Can be initiated in the fog of war without sight and will hit units in the fog of war even when unspotted.

Not arty cover. I think its the arty commander gets an into the fog of war barrage (base howis maybe?) That murders with airburst
23 Aug 2017, 16:57 PM

Not arty cover. I think its the arty commander gets an into the fog of war barrage (base howis maybe?) That murders with airburst

No I am talking about the off map mortar cover ability. It can do all the things I described.
23 Aug 2017, 22:47 PM

No I am talking about the off map mortar cover ability. It can do all the things I described.

The one in commando regiment?
24 Aug 2017, 07:37 AM

The one in commando regiment?

I believe it is yeah. Imperial Dane had a game a week or so ago where he used it and it highlighted how broken it is lol. I feel it is on the same level of stuka loiter broken.

24 Aug 2017, 07:57 AM

Oh another one then. The one im on about is a targeted ability, you can use it on crew weapons or pak/lefh and kill the crew+ usually kill the gun itself too
1 Sep 2017, 23:36 PM

Permanently Banned
Brits are the most p2w faction:

Super infantry. Early great MG. Early structures. Early tanks. Tank with RNG call. Art call.

And that is nothing all, they units have a bonus for enemy miss shots all the time.

Just boring.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight