Login

russian armor

USF 4v4

1 Aug 2017, 12:09 PM

What is the best builds/ stats to go for USF in 4v4 at the moment I have just starting playing again so not sure. And also what a are good map veto's. thanks.
1 Aug 2017, 12:34 PM

As a USF player in 4v4s your job is to pretty much kill the enemy infantry and that's it, your AT is pretty useless.

So i'd say go for LT and get some .50cals and M8 Scotts in the late game which would help you out to clear Paks/raketens and MG42s..
1 Aug 2017, 12:38 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

What is the best builds/ stats to go for USF in 4v4 at the moment I have just starting playing again so not sure. And also what a are good map veto's. thanks.

Depends if you have a team or not^^ When you play solo LT is risky because you can't get paks.

USA job is to kill inf and bring ambulance to the front so you and the others can reinfoce+ heal at front.

Banns: Hill 400, Hill 331 and Steppe are nightmare for USA
But from map balance Montarges Region, Lanzerath ambush and port of Hamburg sucks hard.

So its up to you.

But with soviets and brit you can carry solo better atm!
1 Aug 2017, 13:26 PM

thanks for the replies guys :)
1 Aug 2017, 13:28 PM

1 Aug 2017, 16:36 PM

Depends if you have a team or not^^ When you play solo LT is risky because you can't get paks.

That's why I like airborne company for teamgames. You can get a .50 and go captain since M20 and AAHT are a pain in the ass to try to use in teamgames but pack howie and at are very useful. Paras and paths (for ninja spotters) are good too, and p47s... I guess they'll scare things if you're sitting on like 500 muni. Only problem is it's super mp heavy.
1 Aug 2017, 21:48 PM
Patrion 14

double scotts if not losing badly. bazookas and atg for tank DETERRENT to cover scotts while scotts wipe left and right. and a jackson or two next.
1 Aug 2017, 23:10 PM
Donator 11

If you want to do something crazy then try Recon Support. The I&R pathfinders are excellent at spotting and zoning the enemy with cheap, fake barrages. The M8 is decent if you are feeling particularly spicy. I believe the recon plane cannot be shot down. The support paras with Thompsons can also pick up 2 bars to try to fight off late game infantry.

Also for some maps such as Lienne forset west, a cheeky fighting position behind a wall can help force your opponent to try to dodge the rifle nades or force them from a key building
2 Aug 2017, 11:53 AM

thanks guys some really nice answers
5 Aug 2017, 16:19 PM

Normally i love to go Captain , into at Gun + mortar HT (white phosphorous spam) + pack howi , into priest call in.
6 Aug 2017, 20:17 PM

As USF you must strike hard early game since you serve nothing on late game, so Lieutenant first with a halftrack is a good option. 4vs4 is all about delaying at maximum the moment you need to retreat your squads.
I like to go mechanized commander and call a half-track so you can use it to reinforce on the field in any territory. The ambulance is good for healing but you can only use it on your territory.

You need to learn to use those half-track because they can be wiped in two shots earch.

You must unlock Bar/zook and equip a dual zook on 1 or 2 squads after calling the lieutenant because you need them hard.

Then you can go captain if you are behind in fuel or major if you can have a fast Scott or Sherman.

With the Mechanized commander, you have the arty strike at CP08, use it as often possible on damaged OKW trucks, it takes around 2/3 of trucks life per call, if you have a sherman nearby to finish it off, it is just perfect.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★