Login

russian armor

Westwall by Lord Rommel

27 Jul 2017, 08:40 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

Thx @ Tric. I think u guys are checking my steam workshop page right? Westwall v2 (the update version for the ingame map pool) was already updated and reworked. I cant post u pics at the moment because i'm not at home.

Points i wont change (because it would be the end of the map core theme) is the dragon teeth line. The v2 map has bigger gaps to help vehicle pathing. But the hight is a kind of counter structure/weight for the open design to prevent imba at gun positions.
Futhermore i have reduced building strength again. I have deleted 2 houses and i have enforced vehicle pathfinding at all. Vehicles have new paths to move to the fuel points and the central area.
27 Jul 2017, 09:32 AM

Images from Westwall V2.

The removal and/or reduction in house health does improve things considerably.

This house however serves no real purpose because LOS to the two cutoffs is blocked. It still benefits the attacking side more. Remove the LOS obstructions so it overlooks the points (similar to the muni points on crossing). The attacking side can still harass/decap the point even under mg fire, just won't be able to cap it.

I also think you should adjust the points so that either fuel is a viable option, possibly even swap fuel and vp.

The middle could also do with a little something. As other have noted it is very open.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★