Login

russian armor

Fall balance patch - Raketen nerf

26 Jul 2017, 08:01 AM
Patrion 310

Had a vet 5 one the other day and have had it many times before. But you probably think vet 5 panthers are rare as well right?
26 Jul 2017, 08:21 AM

Had a vet 5 one the other day and have had it many times before. But you probably think vet 5 panthers are rare as well right?

maybe...but like i said...in about 1500 games from Dane i seen it maybe 1-3 times.

Not that much. RNG?
26 Jul 2017, 08:57 AM

I dislike the raketen, feels like it misses every shot. Only way i can make them useful is to buy a pair and a-move them over the map in stealth. This unit is just frustating to use
26 Jul 2017, 09:39 AM

All this comments simply verify that the units performance is inconstant:
too weak at vet 0
too strong above vet 3 but still able to be killed extremely fast.

Increasing target size will help the unit perform more consistently.
26 Jul 2017, 17:44 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

maybe...but like i said...in about 1500 games from Dane i seen it maybe 1-3 times.

Not that much. RNG?

Vet5 is not as strong as either getting vet1 (now cloaking has no penalty which is a huge micro relief), vet 3 (guaranteed pen with +25% dmg from stealth) and vet 4 (movement and range increase).

Maybe you should pay more attention? I think we got several vet4/5 raks during GCS, specially when playing call in meta.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9opH1xKQQU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1P5fS_kLrUw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzOX3dVv61s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wo88FzoQWo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9mOMqiwuac

On teamgames it's easier to achieve due to more targets, but harder to retain (indirect fire).

Getting vet5 raks is not ez but not impossible. Unicorn vet3/vet5 units are Kubels, MG34, ST, Hetzer, M3A1 clowncar, Dodge, Greyhound, Valentine.
27 Jul 2017, 02:27 AM

play pls vs humans...and tell us your story again.

Ah yeah, completely agree there!
Against a competent player, raketten is is tank bait.
Why no need to waste 270 MP on it.
27 Jul 2017, 07:40 AM

play pls vs humans...and tell us your story again.

Got it in multiple games. Not like every second game and not like every 10th game but Vet4 or Vet5 Raketens are not that hard to reach if you are really carefully in my opinion. And the Raketenwerfer has great Vet improvements.
27 Jul 2017, 17:11 PM

If you use it right you would say its fine or agree with slight nerf. Couple days ago in a 2v2 vs intelligence and his buddy I use a stolen one with camo to destroy there LefH, it was hilarious cause it kept disapearing cause of the camo and it made it back because it can retreat!! Also last night in a 2v2 against Taylor Swift my partner used a stolen one in camo to kill werfers 2 different times, and used it to scout for 17 pdr and our team rest of the game.

Rakaten is fine the camo is actually over preforming really considering it can retreat, its also available from the start and its cheap and effective vs any allied armor pretty much.
27 Jul 2017, 18:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Jul 2017, 17:11 PMRocket
If you use it right you would say its fine or agree with slight nerf. Couple days ago in a 2v2 vs intelligence and his buddy I use a stolen one with camo to destroy there LefH, it was hilarious cause it kept disapearing cause of the camo and it made it back because it can retreat!! Also last night in a 2v2 against Taylor Swift my partner used a stolen one in camo to kill werfers 2 different times, and used it to scout for 17 pdr and our team rest of the game.

Rakaten is fine the camo is actually over preforming really considering it can retreat, its also available from the start and its cheap and effective vs any allied armor pretty much.

I absolutely agree. We should nerf the raketen by mirroring it's stats(cost too, of course) with the Pak 40. That way it won't have an overperforming cloak anymore.
28 Jul 2017, 07:31 AM

Go home rocket, you're drunk
28 Jul 2017, 10:47 AM

This thread is moving from zero to zero.

Sometimes I can't understand how you can have such a tempestuous discussion about 1 unit that has been standardised among the other weapon teams.

#Coh2.org
28 Jul 2017, 14:32 PM

Permanently Banned
Rak is for get points with stealth, they miss 2 of 3 shots 100% of the time. its better dont shot.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★