Login

russian armor

Destruction ( Set Health) Modifiers - Not working

3 Jul 2017, 10:27 AM

Hi there everyone, some may know me from my Vire river redux, I have been quite absent in the past years since release, Life... It feels good to be back and working again.

Anyway lets get down to the nitty gritty. I have noticed a few changes in the world builder since I last touched it. I seem to be running into some issue with editing the states of objects.

Before in the objects list you could just spawn broken buildings at certain states. and now it seems that buildings all start at %100 hp and you have to edit the (set health) state modifier to change the model to a broken one. (please correct me if i'm wrong)

The issue i'm having is when i select [set health] there is no value that I can edit.

What am i doing wrong?|

3 Jul 2017, 23:28 PM

The health of the building is set by the 'building damage' modifiers. The destruction zones and how much of the structure is affected will dictate the health of the garrison.
18 Jul 2017, 19:50 PM

Well I feel like a dunce. After asking around I found that double clicking on the "set health" word itself allowed me to then set the health...

Correct me if i'm wrong but I was sure that it just showed up without the need of a double click in the original world builder...

Ahh well all good now. Thanks all.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS