Login

russian armor

Company of Heroes 2 Not so Balanced US Forces need real Buff

PAGES (13)down
5 Jul 2017, 18:55 PM

No Snipers Plz.
I love USF but they don't need Snipers, what they need is something to give them sustain in the lategame, early to midgame they are fine if you can handle Riflemen well.

Why ? its just an additional Unit to USF if you dont like Snipers then leave them and dont use Them in USF
5 Jul 2017, 22:14 PM

Why ? its just an additional Unit to USF if you dont like Snipers then leave them and dont use Them in USF

But you do realize that USF has tools other factions dont have, like non-doctrinal smoke on every unit (or so it feels). Plus free units from tech and good vehicles if you know how to use them. It can be hard to get rid of an Ost Sniper, but the Ost sniper is still very fragile and when he dies it can often be gg.

And you dont seem to understand what a huge change adding a sniper would be (even though you yourself called them game changers), and its not about using/not using them, but rather about playing against them...
6 Jul 2017, 01:41 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

The reason devm lost is because he does the same strats every game. He's a great player, but luvnest knew exactly what to expect from him and prepared for it.

USF isn't the problem. He won every other match with it.
6 Jul 2017, 02:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Jul 2017, 01:41 AMTobis
The reason devm lost is because he does the same strats every game. He's a great player, but luvnest knew exactly what to expect from him and prepared for it.

USF isn't the problem. He won every other match with it.

So you are saying to counter USF you just need to play OKW? :D
6 Jul 2017, 09:44 AM

But you do realize that USF has tools other factions dont have, like non-doctrinal smoke on every unit (or so it feels). Plus free units from tech and good vehicles if you know how to use them. It can be hard to get rid of an Ost Sniper, but the Ost sniper is still very fragile and when he dies it can often be gg.

And you dont seem to understand what a huge change adding a sniper would be (even though you yourself called them game changers), and its not about using/not using them, but rather about playing against them...

Yeah you are right USF has some other tools that other factions dont but these tools aint as useful as other factions tools and they need some buff.

My meanig from game Changer was that the Sniper Plays an important Role in the Battlefield i didnt mean every player who use it is gonna win. as you know winnig with sniper isnt that Easy.

Why its a Huge Change ?! its like you are playing against Soviet or British ,the Factions who have Snipers,
so its not gonna be a huge change. in addition Sniper costs 360 manpower and when you build it you cant Build more Riflemen Squad or any other unit. plus Controlling the SNiper is'nt that Easy.

6 Jul 2017, 10:36 AM

Eh the .50 cal comes out pretty early if you rush lt tech, and moving it to t0 would require the gun to be completely reworked since it would be insanely op when compared to other t0 mgs
6 Jul 2017, 15:10 PM

So you are saying to counter USF you just need to play OKW? :D

To counter DevM you just need to be Luvnest. :luvCarrot:
6 Jul 2017, 17:47 PM

To counter DevM you just need to be Luvnest. :luvCarrot:

I'm just trying to get Tobis attention, I like him, he also played USF really well in the GCS with one epic comeback.
6 Jul 2017, 19:30 PM

Eh the .50 cal comes out pretty early if you rush lt tech, and moving it to t0 would require the gun to be completely reworked since it would be insanely op when compared to other t0 mgs

Yeah, it's fine where its at. Also, it counters kubel as hard as kubel counters usf.
8 Jul 2017, 08:19 AM

Yeah, it's fine where its at. Also, it counters kubel as hard as kubel counters usf.

isnt that Early MG42 OP ? it rekts Riflemen Squads

that wont be USF's Problem OKW player can go and capture other side of the map with Kuble that 50cal isnt covering it.
8 Jul 2017, 08:33 AM

isnt that Early MG42 OP ? it rekts Riflemen Squads

that wont be USF's Problem OKW player can go and capture other side of the map with Kuble that 50cal isnt covering it.

For one thing, I would honestly choose .50 over mg42 every time given the choice. Faster setup, crazy dps, and really good stock penetration along with sprint and AP rounds. The only reason .50 can be this powerful is because it comes the latest of all nondoctrinal mgs. If .50 was t0 you could literally just spam like 4 and use them like the old maxim (a move to victory). Sure, they'd be a little squishier but they wreck infantry and light vehicles (except for luchs). Comparing .50 to mg42 is silly; the only thing mg42 has over the .50 is a wider arc, which doesn't even matter because the .50 can setup and teardown very fast.

Edit: this is coming from a usf player.
8 Jul 2017, 10:07 AM

For one thing, I would honestly choose .50 over mg42 every time given the choice. Faster setup, crazy dps, and really good stock penetration along with sprint and AP rounds. The only reason .50 can be this powerful is because it comes the latest of all nondoctrinal mgs. If .50 was t0 you could literally just spam like 4 and use them like the old maxim (a move to victory). Sure, they'd be a little squishier but they wreck infantry and light vehicles (except for luchs). Comparing .50 to mg42 is silly; the only thing mg42 has over the .50 is a wider arc, which doesn't even matter because the .50 can setup and teardown very fast.

Edit: this is coming from a usf player.

if you are saying MG42 is much better than 50.cal i should say you are totally wrong. Counter of the MG as you know is Flanking in other word MG is nothing when it gets flanked so tell me which one gets Flanked easier ? MG42 that covers Wider Area or 50.cal ?

and about Maxim spam ; People could spam maxim because it was costing 240 manpower while 50.cal costs 280 manpower.

in addition Maxim had 6 squad member while 50.cal has 4 squad member.

even if someone spam 50.cal he will lost map control because he wont be able to take whole map with defensive unit.
8 Jul 2017, 12:12 PM

I'm just trying to get Tobis attention, I like him, he also played USF really well in the GCS with one epic comeback.

Can you give me link to cast of that game, please?
8 Jul 2017, 16:46 PM

Can you give me link to cast of that game, please?

https://youtu.be/mqKmZ3h7Zsk
Game 4, it begins around 03:19:xx
7 Sep 2017, 16:38 PM

Remember the days when every fifth "balance debate" were big swooping dramatic discussions about minutia and power dynamics at the very least, not just "I play faction X like Y, please make it viable".

Not to discourage you too much OP, or seem too too crotchety, but I refer you to Findeed's post.
They already have USF has a good late game unit at all commadners like callipe paratroopers dozer and m10 rangers perhing priest heavy air support
7 Sep 2017, 16:42 PM

Yeah Exactly
+ Sandbags ; you know its really funny That US Forces need a commander to Build SandBags LOL its like Sandbag is some Special Thing like King Tiger :D my Question is Why all factions can Build Sandbag with their units without any Limitations and witouht needing commander but USF must select its certain commanders to build Sandbags ?!

i should say USF has no Commander to Help in Late game and Counter German Heavy Tanks such as Jagtiger/Elephant Tank destroyer . (some people might say P47 is useful but its really not and doesnt give much Damage to Those Heavy Tanks)

USF needs a real Balance i have no idea what Relic is doing ?! coh2 is a great game but these issues are really annoying while relic can easily solve these issues and make this game balance and fair for USF players.

==> As a summary i should say Late game is unfair for USF.
I agree with ya i want USF to change so bad but relic wont do shit cuz doesnt give shit for USF and will never change them
7 Sep 2017, 16:46 PM

No Snipers Plz.
I love USF but they don't need Snipers, what they need is something to give them sustain in the lategame, early to midgame they are fine if you can handle Riflemen well.
No i want snipers :D
7 Sep 2017, 16:48 PM

Yes dude that what we are atalkign about Relix must do a lot of cahgners in the gmae to make it ballance USF is so bad at killign snipers attacking at late game and killing late tanks that at late game you literly have nothing you msu t let soviets kill the heaviest
7 Sep 2017, 16:54 PM

No i want snipers :D

At this point I think some OKW early game nerfs would leave USF in a very strong position, it's easier to do that than say buff USF and turn USF vs Wehrmacht again into "Seal Clubbing" like when the Stuart basically spelled certain doom for them.
7 Sep 2017, 18:57 PM

USF have snipers, they are called pathfinders.

And Is not that USF is weak, it's the axis things that are too strong, P4 just bring USF to a halt since every time it shoots at a squad there is a good chance that the squad will need to retreat (it either kills multiple models or take a good chunk of hp out) and shermans are so underwhelming, especially with their price.

This is why armor company became almost mandatory, you get useful vehicles that are not overpriced as hell.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS