Login

russian armor

is this game still being updated?

29 Jun 2017, 13:04 PM

Started playing again at the start of the year. Didn't see any updates in 6 months.
29 Jun 2017, 13:14 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Better start looking better then ;)
Yes next update will be in 3 months most likely and the last update we had was about 1.5 months ago for the tournament that is going on at the moment (gcs).
29 Jun 2017, 13:15 PM

Yes next update will be in 3 months most likely and the last update we had was about 1.5 months ago for the tournament that is going on at the moment (gcs).

Ah thx guess i'am just blind
29 Jun 2017, 14:32 PM

An actual developer update or that crap which nerfs Axis lategame out of the game from the other thread?
29 Jun 2017, 14:40 PM

The revamps are supposed to be unofficial, private projects of the people who made the last few patches.

The reality of those mods is particularly confused at this point, despite statements from Relic.
29 Jun 2017, 17:44 PM

Here you have the latest patches, along with Analysis made by .ORG Strategist Section to them:

April GCS Patch Patchnotes + Analysis

March WBP Patch Patchnotes + Analysis

Hope this helps you a bit.

Also these are useful threads, because this mod created by Mr.Smith and co. may be potentially implemented into gameplay within 3 months (or some parts of it).

WFA Revamp

EFA Revamp

29 Jun 2017, 18:19 PM

Honestly, I would like to see new material, new commanders for the old factions, finally add the Japanese / Italians (no matter whom), because the game is already boring, there is no new material in it. Balance patches- it's great, but they do not add the desire to continue playing it
29 Jun 2017, 18:40 PM

Honestly, I would like to see new material, new commanders for the old factions, finally add the Japanese / Italians (no matter whom), because the game is already boring, there is no new material in it. Balance patches- it's great, but they do not add the desire to continue playing it

Not gonna happen cuz sega. I'm glad too; we don't need anymore op bullshit that needs balancing.
29 Jun 2017, 18:51 PM

Not gonna happen cuz sega. I'm glad too; we don't need anymore op bullshit that needs balancing.

I understand your feelings, but ... the game can not be balanced:
- the balance is conditional (there will always be dissatisfied)
- the pace of balancing is very, very slow

So I would prefer a new material that would make my interest to the game stay as long as possible
29 Jun 2017, 20:14 PM

I understand your feelings, but ... the game can not be balanced:
- the balance is conditional (there will always be dissatisfied)
- the pace of balancing is very, very slow

So I would prefer a new material that would make my interest to the game stay as long as possible

Yeah I get what you're saying but

1. Remember land mattress release (hell, brits release in general)? Point there is that new content would be astronomically overpowered most likely and then take like 6 months to get patched

2. This game is like 4 years old, and besides that, Sega has moved on to fail of war 3. I believe there is one relic employee in charge of the whole coh2 game now.
29 Jun 2017, 21:01 PM

This game has so muchdepth in detail, so many possibilites, different strats, build orders... i can't believe how much time i already spent with it an still find new things almost every time i play. Your statement is simply untrue
30 Jun 2017, 06:16 AM

This game has so muchdepth in detail, so many possibilites, different strats, build orders... i can't believe how much time i already spent with it an still find new things almost every time i play. Your statement is simply untrue

2400 hours + Closed Beta (whose time is not counted in the main game), so .. Maybe it's not right for you, but I got bored.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★