Login

russian armor

Unofficial Revamp mod (EFA & WFA & Brits)

PAGES (30)down
25 Aug 2017, 10:43 AM

Then leave the ISG as it is . There is nothing wrong with it anyway. Simplicity is key the main issue should be adressing the broken mechanics and overperforming units.

Live-version ISG is useless when you have one of them.

The moment you get 2 of them and more, it becomes retardedly OP, due to its insane auto-attack range, pinpoint accuracy, good rate of fire, and low shell travel time. If you combine this with other faction features, such as MedHQ retreat points and FlakHQ lockdown, you have the OKW sim city.

All of these make the ISG a mega-camping tool one what is supposed to be an aggressive faction.

The mortar pit also has these issues, which is why its autoattack range is lowered by a lot. However, there is no way, this is ever going to float if you don't also lower ISG's range at the same time; the mortar pit is stationary, ISG is not.
25 Aug 2017, 10:47 AM

Live-version ISG is useless when you have one of them.

The moment you get 2 of them and more, it becomes retardedly OP, due to its insane auto-attack range, pinpoint accuracy, good rate of fire, and low shell travel time. If you combine this with other faction features, such as MedHQ retreat points and FlakHQ lockdown, you have the OKW sim city.

All of these make the ISG a mega-camping tool one what is supposed to be an aggressive faction.

The mortar pit also has these issues, which is why its autoattack range is lowered by a lot. However, there is no way, this is ever going to float if you don't also lower ISG's range at the same time; the mortar pit is stationary, ISG is not.

is ISG getting improved stats when paired with at least another ISG???? how is that one ISG is useless but two of them are OP due to its insane auto-attack range, pinpoint accuracy, good rate of fire, and low shell travel time??? is any of those parameters improved when pairing an ISG with another one????

how is that 1 is useless and two of them operating at same time is OP????
25 Aug 2017, 22:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Aug 2017, 10:47 AMFul4n0

is ISG getting improved stats when paired with at least another ISG???? how is that one ISG is useless but two of them are OP due to its insane auto-attack range, pinpoint accuracy, good rate of fire, and low shell travel time??? is any of those parameters improved when pairing an ISG with another one????

That's because 2 ISGs put out double the number of no-micro shells that the enemy HAS to dodge all the fking time (due to pinpoint accuracy), or die.
25 Aug 2017, 23:32 PM

smith is very right tho, btw might as well start this revamp up since u put more work in the relic, hopefully the just take ur ideas.. im tired of waiting on them this game is dieing
25 Aug 2017, 23:37 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Aug 2017, 10:47 AMFul4n0

It's like the mortar pit that everyone complains about. It's shittier than the ost mortar, but there's two so...
31 Aug 2017, 23:45 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Version 2.4

1 Sep 2017, 03:15 AM

Really appreciating the hard work you guys are still putting in even though relic has abandoned further patches atm. Love the swap of stu and m15, it makes so much more sense than the other way around. I still think it's weird that the M20 needs to be upgraded with skirts tho. Also like the changes for pgrens, makes them a bit more flavorful.
1 Sep 2017, 05:45 AM

Anyone else having difficulty updating beyond 2.1? I left my game to update for a couple of hours, just to come back and find that the version number remains unchanged. Been stuck like that for a while now.

I like most of the changes but now I find there's absolutely no point in the Suppression Bulletin now. 1%? Might as well remove it entirely at this rate. lol.
1 Sep 2017, 06:23 AM
Developer Relic Badge

Anyone else having difficulty updating beyond 2.1? I left my game to update for a couple of hours, just to come back and find that the version number remains unchanged. Been stuck like that for a while now.

Try deleting the old version manually. You should find it in the documents folder within Company of Heroes 2. Search for tuning.
1 Sep 2017, 06:29 AM

Who's going for captain tier now?
Still cost 60 fuel and the M15 still 50 fuel so it cost 10 fuel more than when it was associated to the lieutenant.

Recap about the M15
Worst killing value of all half-tracks
Worst suppression value of all half-tracks
Dies in two shots but doesn't have access to smoke.

Now I suppose the main idea is to test how OP is T1 with Stuart.
1 Sep 2017, 07:13 AM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Sep 2017, 06:29 AMEsxile
Still cost 60 fuel and the M15 still 50 fuel so it cost 10 fuel more than when it was associated to the lieutenant.

Recap about the M15

Captain tech still allows for supervising. It is also the tier that comes with the ATG and a mini-howitzer that are far better at supporting the half-track vs its weaknesses. Furthermore, the AA HT can suppress on the move unlike the 251 while the Quad takes a massive cut to its firepower and suppression when moving. Its 37mm also isn't that terrible for putting holes into light vehicles, especially given the Luchs no longer auto-hits its. T
1 Sep 2017, 07:28 AM

Panzergrenadier
-New Veterancy 1 replacing existing abilities: Panzergrenadiers near friendly vehicles have improved movement speed and further sight range . Furthermore, they will self-heal when riding in half-tracks.

If only all changes were as creative as this one.
I love how it gives the role of Panzergrens more depth. Also it promotes Halftrack play.
1 Sep 2017, 08:05 AM

You should ask Relic about why they chose to cut changes out of the scope; not us.

Note that if we leave hitbox size for motar pits untouched, as you request, Brits will be completely hepless to the new ISG. I bet you haven't tried the ISG.

i dont get why brits should "helpless"..?

brits get alll the nice units/ stuff from very faction. The get a very good mg, very good infantery, tanks, artiliiery, commanders, callins, offmap artis, and complety cancer emplacments.

a 25fuel (!!!!!) bofors can hold by its own a little army. support it with a cheap mortar emplacment and AT gun...and your enemy need 2 armys to kill it. even helping hans struggle hard vs this cancer
1 Sep 2017, 08:50 AM

i dont get why brits should "helpless"..?

brits get alll the nice units/ stuff from very faction. The get a very good mg, very good infantery, tanks, artiliiery, commanders, callins, offmap artis, and complety cancer emplacments.

a 25fuel (!!!!!) bofors can hold by its own a little army. support it with a cheap mortar emplacment and AT gun...and your enemy need 2 armys to kill it. even helping hans struggle hard vs this cancer

The Bofors is a IF/OR unit, meaning that IF you get the Bofors, you will NOT be able to get the AEC at all in the whole game.
So if you know that your enemy has a Bofors at some point on the map, you can stomp around with your Luchs any way you like as Brits can't do shit against it because they only have AT guns and PIATs for AT and no snare.

In Team games, it is currently a must, that at least one OKW player gets LeIGs. As Ost, you smoke the Bofors and fuck it with a flame HT.

By no means I want to defend the Bofors as it is annoyingly strong. But it is by no means something that automatically wins you the game.
1 Sep 2017, 09:34 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

As Ost, you smoke the Bofors and fuck it with a flame HT.

:loco:

Maybe this works vs new players / noobs.

You know that you can use ground attack with bofors?!
1 Sep 2017, 10:57 AM

:loco:

Maybe this works vs new players / noobs.

You know that you can use ground attack with bofors?!

Ok, you got me.
BUT, as most of the players in fact are well under rank 200 (such as me), I never had problems with a smoked bofors attacking ground :snfPeter:
1 Sep 2017, 14:52 PM

With the Nerf to the sturmtiger can we revert the old Nerf to the aoe so at least the visual explosion cover the area of damage (so it's similar to a demo)
and if you really want to balance it makes it only kill 3-2 man depending on the distance (that means that if you go full life you can retreat but if you go there with 3 man squads say goodbye to it)and reduce the aim time by 1 second so you can still doge if you see it coming but not if is already aiming
1 Sep 2017, 15:07 PM

Are you guys talking about the LIVE version of the Bofors or the Mod Version? This version only has half the firepower of the live one.

Thanks for the help, Mirage!
1 Sep 2017, 17:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Sep 2017, 06:29 AMEsxile

Recap about the M15

LT Tier lacks Utility outside the M20, while the Captain tier lacks surpression, this balances them better while making them both versatile as USF should be.
Quite happy about this change.
1 Sep 2017, 20:38 PM

wat does the greyhound change fix? nothing. its way to expensive now who will spend that much fuel for that? greyhound sucks more then it did before now, and stuart to tier 1? why not just switch m20 and packhowitzer?. lt becomes support and captain becomes anti vehicle
PAGES (30)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS