If you actually had the decency to actually listen to feedback before instead of just trying to shovel down your own playing style on everyone else's throat, people and Relic would actually consider bother with your mod.
If you're just here to cherrypick what you don't like from the notes, actually spend more time to do this properly next time.
This time you will not mistake major buffs as nerfs:
But the craziest one is the nerfing Panther. The WFA BP and EFA mod acutally did akinda fixed what was wrong with it, its poor moving accuracy and lackluster damage.. so lets just nerf the moving accuracy of the OKW one, because THAT makes sense LOL. And then hide behind a completely pointless extra tech upgrade.
Schwerer Panzer Headquarters (T4)
- Cost to deploy to 100/60: Starts with Jagdpanzer and Obers
Armored Assault Groups upgrade for 100/60 unlocks the Panzer IV and Panther. Must be re-researched if building is destroyed. Required for the King Tiger. Must be re-purchased if destroyed. KT requires the upgrade to be purchased only once to access after all trucks are deployed.
- Gun must be bought for 120 munitions. Can now be issued attack commands.
- Projectile no longer collides with terrain
- Combat Blitz bonuses changed (refer to King Tiger)
- Population from 16 to 18
- Moving scatter from 1.7 to 2 (to match other tanks)
- Moving accuracy from 0.65 to 5 (to match other tanks)
- Mid accuracy increased to revamp-mod OST Panther
- Vet3 armor bonus removed (old Vet2)
- Vet2 bonus: provides +10 sight when stationary after 5 seconds.
- Vet4 bonus: Improves Combat Blitz
- Cost from 490/200 to 510/185.
- 100/60 + 100/60 = 200/120 = current Schwerer Panzer Headquarters price
Even more fun fact:
- The OKW Panther can actually deploy 15 fuel faster in mod version than the live version
What the change actually does is it allows you to deploy Obers/JP4 60 FU faster, so that you don't have to float MP like crazy.
So I can't even comprehend how you could ever mistake this buff for a nerf. Unless you are trying really hard to cherrypick.
So, yeah. Reading is OK. Comprehension is better. Testing your theory(crafting) in practice (e.g.., by launching the mod) is even better.