Login

russian armor

Hell Let Loose: CoH FPS?

20 Jun 2017, 21:19 PM

Going to be a large scale tactical game with resource capture points. You spend the resources (manpower, munitions, fuel....sound familiar?) on respawning and heavy assets like AT guns and tanks, maybe air strikes and artillery too. Vehicles will be multi crew. There will be a commander, not sure how big a role he plays but I imagine commander unilaterally chooses what vehicles to purchase. This basically sounds like CoH + Red Orchestra, but on maps that are much bigger like in Squad.
20 Jun 2017, 21:49 PM

If you can hit guys while running left and right and fire a mg while jumping, it will suck for me.

challenging Gunplay is all that matters, however publishers keep ignoring that
20 Jun 2017, 22:43 PM

If you can hit guys while running left and right and fire a mg while jumping, it will suck for me.

If you actually watch the video that Basilone posted, you would already know that what you wrote is wrong. The devs are putting big emphasis on keeping the game realistic. No crosshair, realistic damage, optics, penetration, etc. Even incorporating a suppression system (not sure what that means though?). Maybe it's something even similar to CoH or SDN44, where if an MG42 sprays at you, it can crush your morale and force you to remain pinned.

Also there will be medics. You'll be able to treat minor wounds to the extremities yourself, but any vital injury will require a medic to treat. Medic has to literally grab your body and drag you out of combat to somewhere where you can be treated.

Just to give you a flavour.
21 Jun 2017, 00:24 AM

that sound like Quake championship : 1944 the future of world war two game :hansWUT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNgJK8zFzCU

21 Jun 2017, 00:35 AM

LOL you would be the one to jump the extreme unicorn game its so hilarious. Reminds me of 3-4 games I've played. What games does that not describe? Battlefield, CoD, Red Orchestra, Squad, Day of Defeat, Day of Infamy, Arma, PUBG, and more. If you watched two minutes of the video you'd know this game was somewhat realistic and not Wolfenstein.
21 Jun 2017, 01:30 AM

it's project reallity kind of game ofc :snfPeter:
1 Oct 2017, 20:20 PM

23 Oct 2017, 11:06 AM

How is this compared to red orchestra 2?
23 Oct 2017, 13:08 PM

How is this compared to red orchestra 2?

weapon damage ?

but yeah it's might not be as fast as red orchestra. it's a project reallity kind of game
27 Oct 2017, 20:16 PM

If this turns out to be good, a "CoH FPS" would be a dream.

I'll be waiting and hoping for the best. Meanwhile I'm not going to spend money or buy into any hype until there's something along the lines of a release quality product. This goes for any game.
5 Jun 2019, 11:02 AM
6 Jun 2019, 17:40 PM

red orchestra is better

You commented without playing HHL however.
I love Red Orchestra 2. Played it lots. I'll be able to compare :)
30 Apr 2021, 06:48 AM

- Just saying - I LOVE HLL
you guys should give it another try :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment