Login

russian armor

DevM vs. VonIvan reffing and player decision re: bugsplat

• This thread is locked
PAGES (11)down
12 Jun 2017, 17:38 PM

Permanently Banned
guys, you better be quiet, or otherwise AE won't host KotH again, or any tourney in the future, don't piss him off

AE, you're a good boy :romeoHype:

But waht the reason make new tourney if you cannot win on them :romeoBANG:.
12 Jun 2017, 17:40 PM

But waht the reason make new tourney if you cannot win on them :romeoBANG:.

it's not about me, it's now about Hans, it is time for him to become the best player of all times, and he needs win many tournies
12 Jun 2017, 17:41 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Again, and again.

YOU DON T GET THE REAL PROBLEM :facepalm:

no one is blaming GCS referee for the decision they took.

the problem that vonivan highlighted is the WAY it got decided, not the result.
ONLY THE WAY.

you got so much question to ask, let me ask you one to you :

Was it VONIVAN's Fault if DEVM got a bugsplat ?

I'll answer your question first, no it wasn't vonivan's fault. But what does that matter? He didn't get punished for devm's bugsplat lol?

My turn to repeat my question:
Can you copy pasta all the things you found rude of the steam chat and paste it in a post here in which you quote me?
12 Jun 2017, 17:41 PM

Great job everyone who are throwing fuel onto a fire. Let it die. Move on. It happened.

Conclusion was fair. I would only assume von probs couldn't contibrute Much into the discussion due to the fact it was DevMs problem. All he could say was he could of possibly win (as he has said).

I do think AE was rude but didn't mean it, I can't blame him the chat was so unbelievably cancerous I had chemotherapy afterwards.

Edit: I do feel Von felt shut down in the discussion, that's what is the main problem.

12 Jun 2017, 17:42 PM

In all seriousness though, does it really need to be said that if you don't have the hardware to compete then you really have no business competing? If your game crashes during a match, you forfeit that match. Simple.

Great attitude for an event coordinator, specifically one who has asked for money from the community to organize this tourney /s

First half yes I agree

Second half, naw he organized this shit for your entertainment as well as everyone else's, him and stormless are the reasons why coh2 is thriving, and for people to come at him sideways. Naw fuck that he shouldn't take people's shit at all. Stand up for himself, that's the problem with life these days is that the "organizers/organizations" are always wrong. You don't like it don't watch it.

Despite what vonivan said, I think it's clear as day he lost, but since DevM has a pattern of bugsplats he should have took the automatic loss, pattern or not. I won't lose sleep or stop watching or talk shit to AE for his discussions. Or get mad.
12 Jun 2017, 17:43 PM
Senior Referee Badge

yeah i agree with you, like 90% of the people here.
But some people don't understand that it is not an option to be respectfull .

It's not OK to act like that to VONIVAN, he is not responsible for DEVM crash and should have been allowed to take part in decision.

Instead he get a "Shut the fuck up" (which may or may not be told to everyone according to AE) and his only right is to accept the decision DEVM & AE took.

What a choice he got : " Accept it or get the fuck out !"

But still, people are going to keep saying that DEVM was winning the match and so everything is fine....

DO YOU EVEN READ?

also not 90% of the people agree here. Probably not even 1% lol. There are like 10 people here that are whining of the

that were watching yesterday.
Please come with some more constructive arguments or else leave to steal division please :)
12 Jun 2017, 17:45 PM

L2P all of you, does it help? :romeoHairDay:
12 Jun 2017, 17:47 PM

Permanently Banned
Good torney guys, nice work, GL you in future.
12 Jun 2017, 17:48 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Well if devm gets a bugsplat at least everybody can see he did and we can stop that part of the whining as well :)
12 Jun 2017, 17:51 PM

i never tought i would see barton trying to calm things down. u got some maturity now:P

i support at 100% gb hooligan and ae decisision, and hope they will still organize more tourneys.

and i hope some idiots of this forums will get life ban at coh2.
12 Jun 2017, 17:51 PM

Good example of someone throwing fuel onto a fire (not the worst through).

AE already said they will be playing on the same computers in the finals. If a bugsplat does occur, then everyone will be a witness.
12 Jun 2017, 17:53 PM

i hope some idiots of this forums will get life ban at coh2.

Yeah whoever disagrees with A_E gets life ban at Coh2 and told to "fuck off" by A_E himself every second until eternity....
12 Jun 2017, 17:54 PM
Senior Referee Badge

Yeah whoever disagrees with A_E gets life ban at Coh2 and told to "fuck off" by A_E himself every second until eternity....

Nobody said that, you making up things in your mind mate :unsure:
12 Jun 2017, 17:56 PM

I would say your the worst offender here but I'm enjoying you becoming a joke way more.
12 Jun 2017, 17:57 PM

Ok A_E was rude to you.

And u was rude back to him in the thread, saying false and stupid things.

Now move over. calm down your pride.
12 Jun 2017, 17:58 PM

Permanently Banned

Good example of someone throwing fuel onto a fire (not the worst through).

AS already said they will be playing on the same computers in the finals. If a bugsplat does occur, then everyone will be a witness.

Lets see waht will be in final, i feel Leicester PC get bugspluts :bananadance: and lets hope that referee will not be like Ovrebo in 2009 year game beetwin Chelsea and Barselona :romeoHype:.
12 Jun 2017, 18:02 PM

and i hope some idiots of this forums will get life ban at coh2.

disagree respectfully on the way vonivan got offended during the decision making,

get threatened of a ban.

WoW, are you one of the GCS referee ?
12 Jun 2017, 18:03 PM
Senior Referee Badge

disagree respectfully on the way vonivan got offended during the decision making,

get threatened of a ban.

Pls either stop talking shit, or answer my question :rolleyes:
12 Jun 2017, 18:06 PM

Wait how can people say von benefited from devm's crash? Devm got to pick the map and faction for next game lol.

If people are defending A_E even after admitting he edited screenshots to make himself look better then there's no hope for you. Embarrassing but thankfully his shoulders are strong enough to take it ????
12 Jun 2017, 18:09 PM

get threatened of a ban.

Thanks for the time you did put into this game, by testing stuff for the community patches.

Have a nice day.
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight