Login

russian armor

usf vs ost la gleize breakout

11 Jun 2017, 17:21 PM

So i've only recently started playing 1v1 automatches (just playing against AI). So I'm still learning. Here's my 4th USF automatch (4th loss). I think I started ok (maybe), but then I start losing squads left and right, and struggle against double mortar half tracks.
Your thoughts? Thanks.
13 Jun 2017, 12:55 PM
Strategist Badge

Hey man! Welcome to Coh2.org!! I hope you are liking the site so far!

Now i read what you have to say and had a look at your playercard as well. I don't mean to be dismissive or dissuade you in anyway but I'm not going to watch the replay. One of the other strategists might be happy to do so though! I just felt you should have a response if not a full review.

I wanted reassure you that losing 4 games in a row is nothing unusual, particularly if you are just starting out, there is a lot of learn!

We have some guides here: https://www.coh2.org/guides/categories

So that new players can read this stuff and get a basic idea of what they should be doing and building.

As for recommendations: just keep playing man, at least finish those placement games (you need to play 10 games before you get ranked) once you get ranked you then get matched against opponents more at your skill level.

I see that your soviets is ranked at around 800 so you must be pretty okay!

Hope this helps!
13 Jun 2017, 22:46 PM

Hey man! Welcome to Coh2.org!! I hope you are liking the site so far!

Now i read what you have to say and had a look at your playercard as well. I don't mean to be dismissive or dissuade you in anyway but I'm not going to watch the replay. One of the other strategists might be happy to do so though! I just felt you should have a response if not a full review.

I wanted reassure you that losing 4 games in a row is nothing unusual, particularly if you are just starting out, there is a lot of learn!

We have some guides here: https://www.coh2.org/guides/categories

So that new players can read this stuff and get a basic idea of what they should be doing and building.

As for recommendations: just keep playing man, at least finish those placement games (you need to play 10 games before you get ranked) once you get ranked you then get matched against opponents more at your skill level.

I see that your soviets is ranked at around 800 so you must be pretty okay!

Hope this helps!

Hey dude! I recognize your name from ImperialDanes youtube casts. I love the site so far.

Soviets felt "easier" than usf. Regardless, i'll take your advice and keep at it.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 24
Germany 536

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment