Login

russian armor

USF need help Vs OKW

9 Jun 2017, 18:44 PM

I'm having a tough time fighting off double kubel opens and aggressive okw infantry. Any tips, tricks, or advice would be much appreciated.
10 Jun 2017, 01:15 AM
Donator 11

I'm having a tough time fighting off double kubel opens and aggressive okw infantry. Any tips, tricks, or advice would be much appreciated.

I'll let one of the strategists do a replay review. Here are my two cents.

VS Kubel:
Since you didn't have the WC51 in your loadout, RE's are better than rifles to start. They have a better cost to damage early. Then upgrade to racks and get zooks on REs. Save the rifflemen's slots for bars. Stick to green cover or buildings early as the kubels will do much less damage. Then tech to M20, AA or .50 cals depending on the situation. Going for M10 or airbourne are the 2nd & 3rd best docs vs Kubel spam imo. Transitioning from the kubels to the luchs is where most players drop but you handled it well so kudos.

On Halbe:
Stick to cover as best as possible. The middle of the map is a negative cover death trap. Too many times you chased into it only to lose models or squads. Other mistakes include waiting over 5min to capture a fuel, getting both an AT gun and a Stuart (choose one) and 2 squads of rangers. I suggest paratroops for elite long range infantry on that map.

good luck
10 Jun 2017, 04:53 AM

Thanks, I'll try another RE vs double Kubels. Looking back at the match on Halbe I probably should of gone mortar to help me dislodge my opponents infantry from their green cover. Didn't even think of it, would of been easier than doing a suicide run every time. What is wrong with getting both an At gun and a Stuart?
10 Jun 2017, 07:05 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Jun 2017, 04:53 AMConcept
Thanks, I'll try another RE vs double Kubels. Looking back at the match on Halbe I probably should of gone mortar to help me dislodge my opponents infantry from their green cover. Didn't even think of it, would of been easier than doing a suicide run every time. What is wrong with getting both an At gun and a Stuart?

They serve overlapping roles getting both back to back was a waste of MP.
10 Jun 2017, 16:37 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Hi Concept, as a rule of the strategy desk every review must satisfy the poster and/or have a staff strategist review it. Unknown Legend has given you a review of your replay. If you are satisfied with his work please say so and we can mark this as a completed review. If you'd like an additional review from a strategist feel free to ask. Even if you say you are satisfied you're more than welcome to ask additional questions, just be sure to "reply" to someone so they get a notification of it so your question doesn't take longer than need be. :)
11 Jun 2017, 04:36 AM

Hi Concept, as a rule of the strategy desk every review must satisfy the poster and/or have a staff strategist review it. Unknown Legend has given you a review of your replay. If you are satisfied with his work please say so and we can mark this as a completed review. If you'd like an additional review from a strategist feel free to ask. Even if you say you are satisfied you're more than welcome to ask additional questions, just be sure to "reply" to someone so they get a notification of it so your question doesn't take longer than need be. :)

Go ahead, mark it. Thanks for the tips Unknown Legend.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★