Login

russian armor

Langreskaya: Bad map for Osttruppen?

1 Jun 2017, 10:21 AM

I got my a** handed to me yesterday by a brit player who was ranked quite a bit under me :D

To be fair I was playing pretty poorly as I had been out for a few beers beforehand so my reactions and general responsiveness was sub-par to say the least, but even then I think my biggest mistake was probably picking osttruppen for such an open map.

With so little hard cover and so much need to move around and respond to flanking, would you agree that Langreskaya is not particularly accomodating for a heavy osttruppen play and probably better for something with g43 grens, or was I simply doing it wrong?

I know that you can't comment on my specific game unless I post a replay (with I can do after work if you find this necessary), but in general I would just like a general comment on which maps work best for osttruppen and which ones they better keep out of?

Thanks in advance :)
1 Jun 2017, 12:31 PM
Strategist Badge

That map is great for Osttruppen, its open so you can take long-range fights and there are buildings in strategic locations.

Its also a good map for Brits however.

I think you were probably just doing it wrong or as you said, too drunk to play.

Try again when you haven't been drinking.

Probably not a great idea to post a replay when you yourself say (to paraphrase) 'I wasn't playing even close to my best'.

If you are still having trouble when you are playing sober then post a replay and we will help.
1 Jun 2017, 13:23 PM

haha that was a good reply to my somewhat lame post :D

good to learn that it is a decent map for osttruppen, I really like those guys :)

And I'll take your advice and lay off the booze when trying to improve my rank :D
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight