Login

russian armor

Tab out

28 May 2017, 02:23 AM

Hey guys, since yesterday my friend and I are experiencing a weird (bug), where the screen goes black for a very short time and the game tabs you out. This is completely random and we both experienced it all of a sudden. Anybody else here who had something similiar?
28 May 2017, 08:48 AM

Yeah, started happening to me recently as well. Except it stays black for me, need to alt+ctrl+del and open task manager for coh's window to get normal again.
28 May 2017, 09:26 AM

Yep same here. Dell XPS 15 with GeForce GTX 980M. I think it's started after the latest windows 10 update.
28 May 2017, 09:54 AM
Senior Referee Badge

For me it tabs out and i quickly have to alt tab back in. But no windows were opened or something when he tabed out. It's really weird used to have it every 6 games or something.
28 May 2017, 12:04 PM

Blinks black after alttab, quickly returns to normal by itself. Since couple of months ago.
28 May 2017, 14:46 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

Recently I've had a short command prompt open then close and minimize things such as coh randomly. Unsure if you're all talking about the same thing. Has something to do with latest windows update I believe.
28 May 2017, 14:56 PM

Recently I've had a short command prompt open then close and minimize things such as coh randomly. Unsure if you're all talking about the same thing. Has something to do with latest windows update I believe.

Exactly the same I have. Seems like it is a bit different for most of us. However, I noticed this also happens outside of the game, so I guess it has to do with the windows update as some people mentioned before. I just noticed it first during CoH (when you would units because of tabbing out), and assumed it had to do with the game...
28 May 2017, 20:17 PM

I've had this happen to me (only recently) with CS go... Probably related to windows.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 44
Poland 11

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment