Login

russian armor

COH 2 custom games 4v4s/3vs3

27 May 2017, 09:20 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Founded by =★= Yope

Hey guys!

It's been a few days since I noticed a growing interest in playing custom CoH2 matches among my friends. I talked about it with some of them, and while not everyone likes the idea, many do. This got me thinking... why not organize a group of people interested in playing CoH2 instead of sitting in the lobby and waiting through that endless search, hoping that automatch will finally come up with a good game for once?

So I'd like to ask here, instead of playing for rank and then invariably losing it because a random dude (usually rank 10k or thereabouts) decided to drophack you, who would prefer to play some friendly custom matches with good players on both sides? All in good spirits, no trashtalking or bad manners that are so often found in automatch. Who enjoys coming home to play CoH2 for a couple of hours, only to spend half of that time searching for a game and, when a match is finally found, to either stomp noobs for the rest of the time or to be screwed over by sync errors that Relic will do nothing about? Honestly, who enjoys that? There are so many good players out there and yet we so rarely meet in automatch and have a nice, fair game. Let's make that group and get some good games going!

Who's in?

But you should know the game already. It makes no sense when you play this game since 100 hours or something. Hard to balance a custom 4vs4 then.

You can find the Steamgroup here: Steamgroup

For talk you can use Discord:Invite to Discord channel

Have Fun on the Battleground!

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment