Login

russian armor

Is there a way to get griefers banned in this game?

• This thread is locked
21 May 2017, 18:10 PM

https://www.coh2.org/replay/61472/troll-sabotages-match

This guy right off the bat states he wants to go down in rank so he can gets matched with n00bs, and starts team killing. Is there someway to get players like him banned? I'd like to take this to relic, I want to know what avenues I have at my disposal to get players like him banned.
21 May 2017, 20:34 PM

what a name you got, i am surprised you are still not removed from this forum.

about the griefing, you can send an email to relicenforcement adress, but they don't read it anymore.

i don't think that anyone, except paula, has been banned since a few years.
21 May 2017, 20:44 PM

banning emplacements has priority

mortar pits are the real griefers in this game
21 May 2017, 21:00 PM

what a name you got, i am surprised you are still not removed from this forum.

about the griefing, you can send an email to relicenforcement adress, but they don't read it anymore.

i don't think that anyone, except paula, has been banned since a few years.

My name? People should be banned from this forum for being Jewish and putting in their screen name? Don't worry I'm use to it, run into antisemitism on a daily basis.

It's actually becoming quite popular in America these days...Antisemitism that is.
21 May 2017, 21:30 PM

My name? People should be banned from this forum for being Jewish and putting in their screen name? Don't worry I'm use to it, run into antisemitism on a daily basis.

It's actually becoming quite popular in America these days...Antisemitism that is.

not going to answer to these bullshit.

if this name is allowed, i ask admin to rename me to "UberMuslim", we'll see how it goes.
21 May 2017, 21:47 PM

not going to answer to these bullshit.

if this name is allowed, i ask admin to rename me to "UberMuslim", we'll see how it goes.

Jew
jo͞o/Submit
noun
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins through the ancient Hebrew people of Israel to Abraham.

Jew is not a slur. Neither is Muslim. Jeez, talk about a snowflake.
21 May 2017, 22:05 PM

Jew
jo͞o/Submit
noun
a member of the people and cultural community whose traditional religion is Judaism and who trace their origins through the ancient Hebrew people of Israel to Abraham.

Jew is not a slur. Neither is Muslim. Jeez, talk about a snowflake.

My bad, call me "UberIslamic" then, since it's different for you.

i will also use a flag of ISIS as avatar because it's allowed.
21 May 2017, 22:07 PM

21 May 2017, 22:10 PM

What does it proove ? There is also tshirt with written SuperMuslim everywhere on internet.

http://www.muslimhiphopshop.com/super-muslim-tshirt-p-34.html
21 May 2017, 23:00 PM
Director of Moderation Badge

I'm not 100% sure how griefing is dealt with, so i'll be tagging MajorBloodnok to clarify this inthread. Should he confirm my suspicions you may take this up by emailing enforcement@relic.com describing the situation as well as a link to the replay of it. Thanks.
22 May 2017, 03:22 AM

Thank you for helping me. I want these types of players banned or punished, because that kind of gameplay poisons the community.

To date this is the only player I have ever attempted to get banned in COH2.
22 May 2017, 06:13 AM

!2.2 Cheating Cheating is absolutely not allowed and anyone found to be cheating, publicly accusing others of cheating, or posting links to third party cheats, will be banned. Please report cheating directly to Relic via email: enforcement@relic.com. If you are not sure about whether or not you should post something on COH2.ORG, it's always best to PM a COH2.ORG Admin to ask first.
Note: COH2.ORG will take any action considered necessary, when dealing with bugs/exploits which impact upon game balance by favouring players using them, which enforcement includes, but is not limited to making threads, posts, replays and stream links invisible, and/or locking them, including reporting users to Relic Entertainment. Our main goal is to favour fair competition and to increase the popularity of the game to a point where it to reach eSports levels: disallowing bugs/exploits use is simply the natural consequence of our goal..ORG Rulez

22 May 2017, 07:53 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Ofc its annyoing but there are no many options for you.
Just send the replay to the called email. But tbh the chances are very low that something will happend.

Best way to do: Try to find 2-3 other people and play premade. You can make a thread on coh2.org: Looking for 4vs4 mates or something.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★