Login

russian armor

Eastern Front Armies Revamp

PAGES (56)down
23 Jun 2017, 13:51 PM

Well this is rather heartbreaking.

And we will be stuck in team format with an OP OKW...

Don't think the devs review all the consequences this decision going to have.

My thanks and sympathies to all modders and to the community.
23 Jun 2017, 14:08 PM

Great...So 2/3 of the Soviet army remain useless for the forseeable future. Thanks Relic. The EFA Revamp might not be perfect but it is MUCH MUCH better than the live version of the game. The Soviet faction is totally broken at the moment. Unfortunately this is also thanks to the communty balance patches (WBP and GCS) who ruined everything but Dshk+Penal strats. At least before there was some more variety even though I admit Maxim spam was really not fun to play against.

I would love to actually use Soviet units such as ISU 152, KV2, Maxims, Conscripts, Guards, Shock troops, 80mm mortar,.... but they are just too bad to be used against equally skilled players.
23 Jun 2017, 14:38 PM

WHat I need for My USF

Rifles - Fix lunch time for AT grenade (may be change mechanic) and it would ne nice to lock it behind upgrade or something.

RE -

mortar - 70 range

Leut - fix 50 reinforce cost if first model in que is officer (cost 250 to reinforce 4 models)

.50 cal - fix deathloop

AA - 8??popcap? wtf? (Ostheer flame HT has 5 popcap)

M20 - 340 mp wtf? 6 popcap ? wtf? (222 had 5 pop cap) Why should USF pay 70 ammo foe armor (222 got free autocannon ontop)

Stuart -

Captain fix 50 reinforce cost if first model in que is officer (cost 250 to reinforce 4 models)

AT gun has poor mobility for "mobile designe" vet ability for 30 ammo? wtf? VERY Poor accuracy poor penetration

Major remove sprit fix 40 reinforce cost if first model in que is officer

Sherman -

Scott 10 popcap??

Jackson - VERY Poor accuracy, plz give to it HEAVY Crash

23 Jun 2017, 15:30 PM

mr.smith,miragefla and ggmachine all allied bias gents are making the mod lol.....now wonder axis got nerfed further even though currently from gcs stats allies are have advantage...i can't even comprehend moders should just apply the changes,strategist and pro players should only one provide the changes
23 Jun 2017, 16:41 PM

Just delete them from the game. It'll be much easier for all.

Honestly that is probably the easiest route to balance :D

Lul, Americans and their funny English.

Oh yes, our crazy contractions and conjugation.;)
nee
23 Jun 2017, 18:21 PM

Great news.
Not great at all, we got this message last time there were significant changes taken from community mods. As far as I'm concerned this is just another CYA disclaimer.

End of the day, this is a mod that's being pitched to Relic to implement into live game
There's a very good reason why there is complaining: because we know they've got that influence on Relic and we've seen how that has turned out, just play the live game.

If they have no mention of ever pitching this to Relic, no one would ever be complaining because we all know that those that don't want it won't play it, and those that want it can just subscribe.
23 Jun 2017, 19:00 PM

Pupchen is op. It moves too fast while being invisible (comparing to ZiS and M42), it can retreat and garrison buildings. It's possible to sneak upon a katusha, kill it and run away unpunished. Pitcher's invisibility must be nerfed and the retreat feature must be removed. Or better replace it with PaK 40
23 Jun 2017, 20:34 PM

Anybody else think M15 AA HT needs some kind of buff?
24 Jun 2017, 02:13 AM

Pupchen is op. It moves too fast while being invisible (comparing to ZiS and M42), it can retreat and garrison buildings. It's possible to sneak upon a katusha, kill it and run away unpunished. Pitcher's invisibility must be nerfed and the retreat feature must be removed. Or better replace it with PaK 40

It also gets 1 shot by shermans, and two shot by every other tank. I think it's fine.
Anybody else think M15 AA HT needs some kind of buff?

Lmg42s penetrate it lol. It's lethality also got nerfed somewhat. An extra 80 hp would help, so it doesn't get 2 shot by at guns/tanks, since the okw one gets super cheap smoke and pathfinding means that getting caught by a cloaked rak or a the midrange of a pak basically means death.
24 Jun 2017, 03:18 AM

i am sorry really wtf at some of these okw changes....?????
jadtiger,sturmtiger,obers and falls nerf...??? really and whats with the universal popcap increase meanwhile ukf and us are untouched are they going to be touched later.??
24 Jun 2017, 03:40 AM

and then are the okw pnahter incoinstencies,unwanted vet nerfs...??,sturms repiar speed decerease why wtf its the reasoning behind this fuck pkw thas why..?? lol look at how many games miragefla has okw .......do you even conuslt strategists or high level players or just show your blatant allied bias with compensating major nerfs with useless abilities.....
you think you are doing fine but where were you all when ukf launched i been always right on several occasions within 5 days i predicted the problems of ukf that even came 5 months later like the unlimited planes,mortar and brace check my post history if you want to these changes just dont nerf okw but turn them into whermact 2.0
24 Jun 2017, 03:54 AM

The mod is Great! Don`t pay any attention on these complainants. There are few of them. And if Relic include it in their patch, I think many will approve it.
24 Jun 2017, 04:07 AM

i am sorry really wtf at some of these okw changes....?????
jadtiger,sturmtiger,obers and falls nerf...??? really and whats with the universal popcap increase meanwhile ukf and us are untouched are they going to be touched later.??

Lol if usf got anymore popcap increases ambulance, major, and free officers would take up half their popcap.
24 Jun 2017, 14:29 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Little design suggestion for leIG 18 abillitites.

How leIG 18 abillitites looks like in the EFA ravamp

Change them on this:

This icons are in the gamefiles and used by M8 Scott. They fits together much more, than icons from EFA revamp.

P.S. Or i can make new smoke icon, based on leIG HE barrage :p
25 Jun 2017, 05:36 AM

I don't know if it's possible to fix but the KV-2 in siege mode miss systematically his target when the target is on a different elevation than the KV-2.

You can see the impact on the screenshoot below.
I just right-clicked on the engineers but even if you attack ground on them, the shot goes in the same exact place.

25 Jun 2017, 08:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2017, 05:36 AMJubey
I don't know if it's possible to fix but the KV-2 in siege mode miss systematically his target when the target is on a different elevation than the KV-2.

You can see the impact on the screenshoot below.
I just right-clicked on the engineers but even if you attack ground on them, the shot goes in the same exact place.

Is this picture taken using the mod?
25 Jun 2017, 09:00 AM

Is this picture taken using the mod?

Yes, but this problem is also present in the live game, so it is not the fault of the mod
Maybe I should have posted this somewhere else, if it's the case i am sorry :S
25 Jun 2017, 09:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Jun 2017, 09:00 AMJubey

Yes, but this problem is also present in the live game, so it is not the fault of the mod
Maybe I should have posted this somewhere else, if it's the case i am sorry :S

It's the right place.

We've also messed with KV2 projectile to make it better. However, we didn't test elevation. We'll look into it!
25 Jun 2017, 09:40 AM

mr.smith,miragefla and ggmachine all allied bias gents are making the mod lol.....now wonder axis got nerfed further even though currently from gcs stats allies are have advantage...i can't even comprehend moders should just apply the changes,strategist and pro players should only one provide the changes

I don't agree with you. Played OKW and loved 99% of the changes. And I mainly play okw
25 Jun 2017, 11:32 AM

Leig range seems too low on barrage. It has the same range as OST mortar (80) but very bad mobility and high cost. Not liking the changes. Need to test it some more though.
PAGES (56)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 26
Germany 522

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak