Login

russian armor

Eastern Front Armies Revamp

PAGES (56)down
23 May 2017, 10:33 AM

Forward headquarters
We are seeking ways to make the ability more attractive by making the Forward HQ cheaper to deploy, while reducing the amount of frustration it can pile on the enemy if “abused” on heavily urban maps.

-Reduce price from 300/60 to 300/30
-Aura removed
-Can only be activated in connected territory

Suggestion:
1) Fix the consistency of EFA houses some of them medium sized ones can be destroyed by a single bundle grenade.

2) Fix flamer Damage to houses

3) Make the aura a timed ability with a cooldown

4) more radical, allow the building to vet via shared veterancy or via time increase have a better aura. OR have a second upgrade requiring higher CP
23 May 2017, 10:36 AM

I'd rather have the panzerwerfer fire a barrage like the first salvo of a calliope. Just adjust the rocket number accordingly. buffing individual rocket damage, and having a spread is what's successful in this game. Hence landmattress/calliope/katusha.
23 May 2017, 10:37 AM

Tank traps
Removed CP requirements (previously required 2CP)

Increase build time for all tank traps. Currently reinforced wire take more to build although it is weaker.

23 May 2017, 10:53 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

ML-20/LeFH/B4 Howitzers

There are some things that worry me and are worth mentioning here:

-Games 1v1 reach base enemy https://www.coh2.org/file/14486/alcance.jpg
-50 FU is too expensive. Because by 120/160 MU can be eliminated.
-Teamgames artillery pieces are protected by AA trucks
-Teamgames artillery pieces are close to trucks / bunkers that reinforce and heal.

A suggestion that maybe fixes something: maybe to pay few fuel and cut range and add it on the upgrade side paying more fuel.
23 May 2017, 11:52 AM

Mark Target
We are experimenting with adding more avenues of counterplay to this powerful Soviet ability.

A-dded a delay of 5 seconds between when the ability becomes activated and the effects become active
U-I-target painting becomes visible immediately to warn the target
-Effects dissipate immediately if sturmovik spotter gets shot down

Suggestion:
1) try different penalties:
up to mediums target size X1.2, armor X0.9 heavies armor X0.8.
23 May 2017, 12:05 PM

Is it possible to kill crew of su-76 if mortar bomb hit it or flame grenade?
23 May 2017, 13:05 PM

SU76 barrage buffed? WTF? It is already borderline OP as it is. 2-3 SU76 all barraging at the same time is super effective already...Not sure what this is about? SU-76 doesn´t need a buff to it´s ability to kill medium tanks either. In my opinion it is perfectly fine as it is. No need for changes.
23 May 2017, 14:50 PM

Sorry, but I feel like instead of fixing and ironing out what's left, you went for something like a personal taste mod. Don't get me wrong, I like reworks cause it's something fresh to play with instead of just +5 fuel price increase and the like, but it's not the time for that at this point. Lot of things feel just out of place. Some thoughts:

Conscripts

Just way too convoluted, this will be a nightmare with all the unforseen consequences, and it will make them retreat wipe machines. (Also... soviet consripts? Accurate?)

Demo Charge

Pretty good, I'd say. Just make it pin for a bit of time, no need for forced retreat, kinda weird too.

AT Partisans

Take away the schreck OR put the nade on cooldown (far better option), both and you'll never see them played again.

Panzergrenadier G43s

+1000000 don't care whatever else makes it in as long as this does, I've been waiting 5 years for this

-Battlephase 3 is now completely free (researched instantly)

Please don't mess with Wehr tech like that.

Panther

Just fix the moving accuracy and/or rof.

Tiger Ace

Overkill. 240 fuel AND the penalty for what very well might be the rest of the match is insane.

Elefant

This is the most mind-boggling, I don't even know. Don't try to make it some weird thing that sucks at everything, let it kill tanks.

Panzer Tactician

Pretty much useless, if your tank has 2,5 seconds to spare, it can retreat normally and won't need that smoke

The rest is mostly okay.
23 May 2017, 15:22 PM

The Elefant has already been nerfed from 100 range to 70 range. Now it´s not even supposed to coutner medium tanks which already kill it off easily? The Elfeant is punished enough with being LITERALLY the slowest most unmaneuvarable vehicle in the game. With the intended changes it wouldn´t be able to fight anything effectively. Churchills have the HP pool and everythign else swarms it. Some wannabe AI ability to compensate? RIP Elefant.
23 May 2017, 16:07 PM

The Elefant has already been nerfed from 100 range to 70 range. Now it´s not even supposed to coutner medium tanks which already kill it off easily? The Elfeant is punished enough with being LITERALLY the slowest most unmaneuvarable vehicle in the game. With the intended changes it wouldn´t be able to fight anything effectively. Churchills have the HP pool and everythign else swarms it. Some wannabe AI ability to compensate? RIP Elefant.

Wut? It has 400 frontal armor and great range if it wasn't unmaneuverable then it would be insanely OP. As long as you support it with AT guns and Teller mines on your flanks then you can easily park it somewhere and safely plink away at tanks. The difference between 2 and 3 shoting mediums isn't going to change that fact at all since you shouldn't be relying on the Elephant to solo tanks anyway and more often than other there is other AT around to finish off that last 80 damage (like a single Shrek). Bonus fact - the Elephant still destroys Churchills in the same number of shots with this change.
23 May 2017, 16:07 PM

Your text..FHQ needs something to be honest. maybe vehicle detection? or arty detection? fuel cost reduced to 20-25, its like a amubulance that cant move.... its unsafe healing around there when boom a werfer or stuka or something obliterates all urs stuff. need a ROF or dmg boost for units. they can easily put a mg in fron of it and arty spam it and push with mainline inf.. FHQ going into a real bad direction, making it not fun anymore. on top of that booby traps are fail now
23 May 2017, 16:48 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

Your text..FHQ needs something to be honest. maybe vehicle detection? or arty detection? fuel cost reduced to 20-25, its like a amubulance that cant move.... its unsafe healing around there when boom a werfer or stuka or something obliterates all urs stuff. need a ROF or dmg boost for units. they can easily put a mg in fron of it and arty spam it and push with mainline inf.. FHQ going into a real bad direction, making it not fun anymore. on top of that booby traps are fail now

Spawn Conscripts maybe?
23 May 2017, 17:24 PM

v2 update:

Assault Guards
- Reverted assault guards model to the caped-model version

Aw, why?
23 May 2017, 18:47 PM
Patrion 14

no lend lease guard capes? i will miss them
23 May 2017, 20:53 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post23 May 2017, 18:47 PMpigsoup
no lend lease guard capes? i will miss them

Capless guards?

On that matter of Capeless Guards, should they be a thing? Some people don't like them because they're rather plain as Guards without capes don't have much going for them.

One Forward HQ, we might re-implement some sort of aura. Likely not as strong as before, but it'll get something.
23 May 2017, 22:42 PM

blah blah blah. Why not take smith's suggestion and test other factions instead of regurgitating text all over the place

I do play all the factions. You'd have known that if you'd read my post even tho it wasn't directed at you. Mr. Smith decided to put a false label on me and I corrected him. Nobodys forcing you to read everything posted here either.
23 May 2017, 22:47 PM
Patrion 14

Capless guards?

On that matter of Capeless Guards, should they be a thing? Some people don't like them because they're rather plain as Guards without capes don't have much going for them.

One Forward HQ, we might re-implement some sort of aura. Likely not as strong as before, but it'll get something.

to be honest, only possibility of confusing which guard it is is if you are the opponent or an ally in a team of 3+.

don't they already have different unit icon? i think that is enough. although i must confess, i did think lend lease guards were ptrs guards at least once.
23 May 2017, 22:51 PM

Well they are easy to tell apart since they have the Thompson Icon beneath their Unit Icon. Thanks for returning them to their former glory! They no longer look like Combat Engineers who forgot to bring their equipment.
23 May 2017, 22:54 PM

What about slashing the mp cost of arty in favour of making the barrage cost muni? 50 fuel seems alot for something that spends half its time sitting doing nothing anf the rest praying to RNG and then getting taken out by 2/3 clicks
23 May 2017, 23:06 PM

If luvnest says it's a bad idea to nerf ost smoke it's a bad idea
PAGES (56)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment