Login

russian armor

Lend Lease is completely broken

15 May 2017, 18:27 PM

Permanently Banned
I remeber guys coh2 is not card game where you can nerf meta. Add sherman in techings to t4. First of all its storng with penals openings. Cp.Molo play 2 years with this docs and nobody dont complaine about his 4 cons 2 pio + m3 and DSHK. All write that Molo need adapt, so i think so, some players need adapt, dont see problem beat that strat early, dont see problem now. Problem are with synergy, not some units in general. I play a lot with socviet defencive doc with all openings from cons spam to penals, teching fix snowball. Need fix synergy penals and DSHK.
DSHK are strong and he must be strong 2 cp, 300 mp 2 docs, maybe you can fix his reinforce price and time, but not stats.

Playes in tourney chose same docs, so lets nerf all OKW and Ostheer popular docs, why not. If people dont see different beetwen meta and broken.
15 May 2017, 21:25 PM
Donator 33

Repairs are not a problem. If you saw Hector's "New Soviet Meta Analysis" players start by building 3 Combat Engineers (one to build Tier 1 to build Penals, the other two to cap and take control of vital garrisons).

If you replace this ability with Hit the Dirt, it would be even more useless. On the other hand. if you replaced this ability with Rapid Conscription, this commander would become truly overpowered. Lose Penal models during engagements for free Conscripts, which you can use to Merge, thus saving Manpower when reinforcing your units. With extra MP you can build Caches to get out even more M4Cs (and perhaps an extra few Combat Engineers).

In my opinion, this commander in the same place that Guard Motor was last meta. "Very strong". Not broken, just the new "cheese".

Personally I'd like to see a ballsy overhaul of all factions that gives each faction 6 commanders, each with 6 abilities, balanced in a way that they are all viable for 90% of the playerbase.

First 3 combat engis and tier 1 before you even get your first penal?? Is that really the best soviet meta (for lend lease)? I should of stated that this would be in reference to the Fredbrick vs Tailsman Tourney Games (4 & 5). Tailsman didnt go 3 or 4 combat engineers. In honesty why would he? once you get to cp4 or cp6 and you unlock the Conscript repair ability.

Second hit the dirt or rapid conscription are just examples. What i meant to say is to just replace it with something else. But IF the best build for lend lease is 3 engis then yeah replacing the ability won't fix the commander (or give better choices to go a different commander depending on the circumstances)

I like your ideas about 6 commanders and 6 abilities but that seems like a COH3 idea (little late in the coh2 life to make that change) but for now I think USF/BRIT/OKW could use more commanders (but it might be too late for that too).

When Elite Troops had the automatic veterancy ability the fix was to replace the ability with the g43 rifle and not to nerf the whole faction.

But having another day to think about it the M4C Sherman needs a slight nerf to maybe its reload or splash dmg imo.
15 May 2017, 22:19 PM

OKW: Kubel vet 1 maphack (compared to OH/SU same ability which cost munitions). Stuka Zu fuss vet4 incendiary barrage not sharing cd with main barrage. Passive suppression on Obers. Infiltration volley grenade munition cost. IR STG ignoring cover/long range dps (if we actually make AR, such as BARS, not perform as well at long). Vet5 400dmg JPIV. ST criticals.

Stuka zu Fuss incendiary barrage is worthless due to horrible accuracy, so if it shared a cooldown, no one would use it. Besides, it costs munis.
16 May 2017, 00:19 AM

Stuka zu Fuss incendiary barrage is worthless due to horrible accuracy, so if it shared a cooldown, no one would use it. Besides, it costs munis.

It's useful in 4v4's against SimCity. It has no problem hitting emplacements and killing repairing engineers.
16 May 2017, 00:24 AM

There is no drawback to this doctrine. It gives you an a-moving insta pin mg, fuel drops, repairing conscripts and you can simply stall into sherman spam.

In GCS it is chosen in every single Soviet game and it most of the time results in a win. It is completely broken.

"every single Soviet game" = 13 out of 28 (slightly less than half)
"most of the time results in a win" = 9 out of 13 (more than half, but the map pool would be interesting to see as some maps in tournament pool do favor allies)

It is completely broken in comparison to Guard Motor and Shock Rifle, which won something like 1 out of 6 matches.
16 May 2017, 00:43 AM

+1
It's plain useless ATM; if it was shared, it would be GG Stuka.
jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2017, 00:19 AMGrumpy

It's useful in 4v4's against SimCity. It has no problem hitting emplacements and killing repairing engineers.

No it isnt.
Half the time the rockets end up 200 miles from intended target; the 250/7 half track is better than it with it's incendiary
16 May 2017, 03:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2017, 00:24 AMGrumpy

"every single Soviet game" = 13 out of 28 (slightly less than half)
"most of the time results in a win" = 9 out of 13 (more than half, but the map pool would be interesting to see as some maps in tournament pool do favor allies)

It is completely broken in comparison to Guard Motor and Shock Rifle, which won something like 1 out of 6 matches.

not to mention that most of these soviet wins were against MUCH lower skilled players (see vonivan games).

It would be like saying USF is op because devm completely steamrolled fahu...
16 May 2017, 03:58 AM

Germans have several MG's that do near equal levels of suppression to the DSHK and the lend lease Sherman is more expansive than and less effective than the Panzer. You German players are really pretty pathetic. Apparently you can't win with overpowered abilities, overpowered tanks, and overpowered infantry. Any unit the allies has that can remotely compete you immediately cry for the hammer.
16 May 2017, 05:20 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 May 2017, 21:03 PMruzen
I think its exp requirement should be higher and make It only be dropped on VP. Also, small health nerf is needed for Shermans. They soak very much giving that It suppose to be spam able unit.

Panthers soak a lot more for just a bit more of the cost. Just saying. And the Panther wins the tank battle. Not to mention pak is king of AT guns.
16 May 2017, 05:21 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 May 2017, 03:58 AMTherran
Germans have several MG's that do near equal levels of suppression to the DSHK and the lend lease Sherman is more expansive than and less effective than the Panzer. You German players are really pretty pathetic. Apparently you can't win with overpowered abilities, overpowered tanks, and overpowered infantry. Any unit the allies has that can remotely compete you immediately cry for the hammer.

Yeah it's funny.

I play all the armies and Axis are always a cake-walk. Even in 1v1.

Sure in Pros ppl win allied games as 1v1 just because of map control and pressure. But below top 200 play Axis are leaps and bounds ahead of Allies. It's because they require so much damn micro
16 May 2017, 05:22 AM
16 May 2017, 07:00 AM

Panthers soak a lot more for just a bit more of the cost. Just saying. And the Panther wins the tank battle. Not to mention pak is king of AT guns.

Ostheer panther is in tier 4 sunshine and costs a 175 fuel on top of that pricey route to teching to and building tier 4. However, the sherman comes without any teching cost. I understand that you are extremely Allied biased, but you are taking it a bit too far. Troll more like this on this thread and I will report you.
16 May 2017, 07:02 AM

I remeber guys coh2 is not card game where you can nerf meta. Add sherman in techings to t4. First of all its storng with penals openings. Cp.Molo play 2 years with this docs and nobody dont complaine about his 4 cons 2 pio + m3 and DSHK. All write that Molo need adapt, so i think so, some players need adapt, dont see problem beat that strat early, dont see problem now. Problem are with synergy, not some units in general. I play a lot with socviet defencive doc with all openings from cons spam to penals, teching fix snowball. Need fix synergy penals and DSHK.

Agreed.

DSHK are strong and he must be strong 2 cp, 300 mp 2 docs, maybe you can fix his reinforce price and time, but not stats.

Playes in tourney chose same docs, so lets nerf all OKW and Ostheer popular docs, why not. If people dont see different beetwen meta and broken.

With all respect, but saying DHSK performance is fine and doesn´t need a nerf is pushing any form of intellect to the brink of extinction. Just because something is a call in and expensive shouldn´t warrent it being overpowered. Or should we make the Tiger Ace return to its former glory? I mean its 800 mp and comes at 17cp!! Command Panther comes at 11 cp and costs 225 fuel and above 500 mp, better make that overpowered too then huh?
16 May 2017, 11:31 AM

Let's see what I said hmm:

And in another post I said that all call ins need to be tied to tech, for every faction.

You still didnt answer my question :guyokay:, but thats ok I see You cant handle criticism.
16 May 2017, 14:33 PM
Patrion 15

About "increased cost" you threw out there: still, you can get 4 to 6 Shermans without much effort. Also, Panther wins which tank battle you did not describe? You mean panther wins 1v1 or 3v1 tank battle?
16 May 2017, 21:56 PM
Patrion 14

What will the soviets use if Lend Lease doctrine is nerfed?
If this is your argument then all it really means is that Lend Lease must be nerfed ASAP. If the entire faction is useless we need to know this before the next balance patch is planned and scoped.

As long as this commander is strong people will gravitate towards it, and thus mask the uselessness of the faction.

The viability of the core faction is much more important than certain people being able to keep their 50% win ratio thanks to the saving graces of a single commander whom you like.

What about the other 20 commanders? You are okay that this huge pool of content and abilities being unviable?
16 May 2017, 22:46 PM

The problem come from the fact that the doctrinal DSHK is better then the Maxim HMG.t

So 1vs1 maps it's rather normal that you want the best HMG, because it will have a greater impact.

If the DSHK is become similar to Maxim or a .50... why does it exist?

Nerf it to the level of the non doctrinal MG42 ? why not ?

The problem i see in the solution that all call in should be tight to a tier building is that in certain case they are a solution for fuel scarce situations. (where you dont want or can't build tier 4 as an exemple.)

the Lend-lease doctrine is made for those fuel scarce situations.

So maybe it's best to increase the mp cost of the call-in as someone said.
And it other case it's best to be tight to a tier.

The design of commander with call-in units must be thoughtfully analysed to find its original purpose.

:)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS