Login

russian armor

Why does the KT have blitz?

13 May 2017, 23:57 PM
Donator 11

Seriously though lol, I feels like such a cheapo when it can so quickly disengage after being over extended.
14 May 2017, 00:00 AM

Why do any of the German tanks have Blitz? It makes no historical sense whatsoever (not that it always should) and feels very annoying. I'd sacrifce USF crews being able to get out of their vehicles and repair if germans got rid of their stupid abilities on their tanks.
14 May 2017, 00:05 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 May 2017, 23:57 PMMittens
Seriously though lol, I feels like such a cheapo when it can so quickly disengage after being over extended.

I feel like such a cheapo when I play axis.
14 May 2017, 00:35 AM

Why do any of the German tanks have Blitz? It makes no historical sense whatsoever (not that it always should) and feels very annoying. I'd sacrifce USF crews being able to get out of their vehicles and repair if germans got rid of their stupid abilities on their tanks.

That would be a huge nerf to USF lol.
14 May 2017, 00:37 AM

Yeah HP increase for many of the tanks would compensate.
14 May 2017, 00:38 AM

I feel like such a cheapo when I play axis.

Me too. I search Axis when I want a chill game where I don't really have to concentrate.
14 May 2017, 00:56 AM

Yeah have fun trying to keep paper tanks in action with just 1-2 RETs.
14 May 2017, 01:31 AM

Yeah have fun trying to keep paper tanks in action with just 1-2 RETs.

It would be just like the EFA!
14 May 2017, 01:36 AM

You will only take away my Popcap "Feature" from my cold dead hands.
14 May 2017, 04:20 AM

Because slow x2 is still slow.
14 May 2017, 13:40 PM

Agree, make spearheadmode vet 1 ability.
14 May 2017, 17:00 PM

Seriously? I mean the KT isnt known for its incredible speed. However, giving a free "blitz" ability to already super agile British tanks is not even mentioned?
14 May 2017, 17:37 PM

Generally speaking tank should have abilities that suit their roles. blitz on KT or war speed in Doctrinal Churchill should be replaced.
14 May 2017, 18:19 PM

Me too. I search Axis when I want a chill game where I don't really have to concentrate.

You mean as OKW? Playing as Ostheer vs UKF and USF is still frustrating mostly. I play as Allies when I want a relaxed game.
14 May 2017, 18:21 PM

You mean as OKW? Playing as Ostheer vs UKF and USF is still frustrating mostly. I play as Allies when I want a relaxed game.

I agree, all those people who only play USF and UKF, maybe OKW. Why dont they try Ost, oh yes, because it is a challenge and your infantry dies quickly. I also prefer having a relaxed Soviet game with unkillable Penals in early, where I can fight 1v2 engagements and still win...
14 May 2017, 18:22 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 May 2017, 18:21 PMGarrett

I agree, all those people who only play USF and UKF, maybe OKW. Why dont they try Ost, oh yes, because it is a challenge and your infantry dies quickly. I also prefer having a relaxed Soviet game with unkillable Penals in early, where I can fight 1v2 engagements and still win...

Same haha. If I want an easy game as Axis, I play OKW. If I want a challenge, I play Ostheer.
14 May 2017, 18:24 PM

like someone already mentioned slow x 1.5 = slow
14 May 2017, 18:25 PM

Same haha. If I want an easy game as Axis, I play OKW. If I want a challenge, I play Ostheer.

Yea, OKW has a higher error tolerance, same for most allied factions. Most of the times you lose as OSt when you make only one mistake. Mostly because you rely on your team weapons and if they get stolen you have double the damage since the enemy will use them against you. Without MG support you stand no chance against allied infantry. As Brit losing some men is no problem (in team games at least), you can always come back. Just need your mortar pit and your Cromwell and you are fine.
14 May 2017, 18:35 PM

X1.5 is still x1.5 no matter what the thing is. 1.5x the low ptrs damage would still be a sizeable change bringing its shots close to zooks, or better still, those "unkillable" penals funny enough are 1.5 the squad size of grens!
Or a 50% increase to the 120mm damage would bump it up to where it used to be.

1.5x is still half again higher than it was, still slow? Sure but less disadvantaged than it is designed to be
14 May 2017, 18:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 May 2017, 18:25 PMGarrett

Yea, OKW has a higher error tolerance, same for most allied factions. Most of the times you lose as OSt when you make only one mistake. Mostly because you rely on your team weapons and if they get stolen you have double the damage since the enemy will use them against you. Without MG support you stand no chance against allied infantry. As Brit losing some men is no problem (in team games at least), you can always come back. Just need your mortar pit and your Cromwell and you are fine.

Agreed.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS