Login

russian armor

Got an error when building my mod, help?

13 May 2017, 09:25 AM

Says that java.exe failed with exit path 2. Anybody know what that means?
15 May 2017, 20:10 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

Could you copy the whole output from the Mod Builder's text window and post it here? It's hard to help without a few more details.
17 Sep 2017, 08:14 AM

I apologize for never answering before. I actually gave up on the mod for months before coming back and figuring it out.

Now though, I've got a different problem. I've added the M4A3(76) to my mod and corrected it's UI and portraits to match, but for some reason whenever the crew disembarks and gets back in it shows a picture of a T-34, and the .50cal on top doesn't come back either.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
17 Sep 2017, 09:31 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

You have to change the recrewable_ext in ebps. The capture_squad_blueprint must point to your own squad in sbps. I think that solves the 50. cal issue aswell.
4 Oct 2017, 23:22 PM

Yeah, that turned out to be it. Thanks for the help!

Got another question though. How would I make it to where any team weapon crewed by Paratroopers could reinforce by beacon?
5 Oct 2017, 11:11 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

The paratroopers have an additional action in reinforce_ext in sbps. You can try to copy that to the teamweapons with a requirement of the paratrooper entity type, so it only works with paratroopers as crew.
20 Oct 2017, 05:49 AM

Well, I still haven't gotten that reinforce_ext to work right, but in the mean time I'm trying (and failing) other things too.

My new goal is to A) get the Pathfinders to use the Springfield Sniper rifle, which is animated by the Mosin Nagant and thus normally invisible, and B) have them gain the parachute for when I have them paradrop in. I extracted the abp file for them and added the mosin nagant weapon line, and the parachute line, but now they appear as yellow boxes saying there's no XML.

What am I messing up on?

20 Oct 2017, 09:32 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

what did you write for the .ABP? I should look like something like this: "..\\..\\..\\soviet\\weapons\\rifle_mosin_nagant_sniper\\rifle_mosin_nagant_sniper.abp",
"..\\..\\props\\parachute\\parachute",

If i remember correctly only very little units have the paradrop animation such as Paratroopers and Falls, all other assume the "T" Stance while falling. I am not sure which other units have proper animators or how to fix it or if it can be fixed.
20 Oct 2017, 14:10 PM

Ah, looks like I forgot the soviet part of the pathing. It must have been looking for the rifle in the aef weapons. I'll try it and let y'all know if it works.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS