Login

russian armor

Corrupt disk error upon download attempt of the new patch.

14 Dec 2018, 09:00 AM

That was what I was thinking a couple of days ago, if I get a new drive I'll just clone this one and be done with it.

Other problem is that more urgent matters such as my car require the little money I'm making.

So yeah, I'm stuck with this drive until further notice.

Still tho, thanks for your suggestions.

Hey, I know this is a really late reply, but I'm getting the same issue you're getting, and I don't know how to fix it either so I'm wondering if you've figured out a fix in the meantime.
14 Dec 2018, 09:33 AM

Hey, I know this is a really late reply, but I'm getting the same issue you're getting, and I don't know how to fix it either so I'm wondering if you've figured out a fix in the meantime.

Sorry dude, it turned out to really be my Hard Disk so I had to replace it entirely and lost pretty much everything, it's now sitting in my room on a shelf waiting for me to figure out on how to extract the info from it but I am not even sure if that's gonna be possible since it was about an year or more ago and how much it's gonna cost me.

But yeah in general Windows was also giving me all sorts of errors and was booting very slowly so I gave the entire computer to a shop and they told me it was definitely the HDD. Asked them if they could somehow back up my info or something and they said they don't do that there or something, well it was just one guy since I live in a small town and it's a problem for me to go to the city but anyhow. At any rate if you're having the same issues as descibed by me here you're probably going to be in need of a new HDD real soon so I suggest to back up your info or at least most important such and get it over with because it's only going to get worse from here on.
14 Dec 2018, 11:28 AM

Sorry dude, it turned out to really be my Hard Disk so I had to replace it entirely and lost pretty much everything, it's now sitting in my room on a shelf waiting for me to figure out on how to extract the info from it but I am not even sure if that's gonna be possible since it was about an year or more ago and how much it's gonna cost me.

But yeah in general Windows was also giving me all sorts of errors and was booting very slowly so I gave the entire computer to a shop and they told me it was definitely the HDD. Asked them if they could somehow back up my info or something and they said they don't do that there or something, well it was just one guy since I live in a small town and it's a problem for me to go to the city but anyhow. At any rate if you're having the same issues as descibed by me here you're probably going to be in need of a new HDD real soon so I suggest to back up your info or at least most important such and get it over with because it's only going to get worse from here on.

Alright. Thanks anyway.
14 Dec 2018, 12:25 PM

Alright. Thanks anyway.

Sorry I couldn't be of much more help but I really do advise you to get a new HDD if you're having exactly the same problems. If I had known about this a bit earlier it would have saved me a few weeks worth of headaches trying to figure out what the hell was wrong and how to fix it.
14 Dec 2018, 13:16 PM

Sorry I couldn't be of much more help but I really do advise you to get a new HDD if you're having exactly the same problems. If I had known about this a bit earlier it would have saved me a few weeks worth of headaches trying to figure out what the hell was wrong and how to fix it.

Hey. So I tried a whole bunch of things and ended up fixing my issue. Apparently, my HDD is perfectly fine. The whole issue was resolved by simply downloading the update in Steam's Big Picture mode. I have no idea why this fixed it but it did.
14 Dec 2018, 18:17 PM

Hey. So I tried a whole bunch of things and ended up fixing my issue. Apparently, my HDD is perfectly fine. The whole issue was resolved by simply downloading the update in Steam's Big Picture mode. I have no idea why this fixed it but it did.

Alright then, that's good to know for whoever has the same issue and finds this topic
Thanks.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight