Login

russian armor

Why some Russians hate COH2 [BadComedian]

• This thread is locked
PAGES (15)down
2 Aug 2013, 12:20 PM

Poland has logded a protest. the answer:
1990 Mikhail Gorbachev admitted that the NKVD had executed the Poles and confirmed two other burial sites similar to the site at Katyn: Mednoye and Piatykhatky.

other than that, many investigations show, that the sowjets did it.

i dont believe in the nürnberg-tribunal, but i do believe many sources showing, that it was a sowjet massacre

ok, so please tell me than why the resolution of Nurnberg tribunal still contains the fact that it's the Nazi Germany which executed Polish officers in than controlled territory of Katyn?
2 Aug 2013, 12:21 PM

That is, for example, writes Zemskov V.N. Renowned historian and researcher of political repression
His contribution to obfuscate the issue of statistics made ​​prisoners of the Gulag and Nikita Khrushchev, who, apparently, in order to provide pomasshtabnee own role liberator of victims of Stalinist repression, wrote in his memoirs: "... When Stalin died in the camps there were up to 10 million people ". [4] In fact, the January 1, 1953 contained in the Gulag prisoners 2468524: 1727970 - in camps and 740,554 - in the colonies (see Table 1.). In TsGAOR USSR kept copies of reports on the leadership of the USSR Ministry of Internal Affairs N.S.Hrusheva name contains the exact number of prisoners, including at the time of the death of Joseph Stalin. Consequently, Khrushchev was well informed about the true number of Gulag prisoners and exaggerated her four times intentionally.

Is that clear?
Khrushchev lied to her political ambitions

So do not talk about Katyn as an example of Soviet war crimes
2 Aug 2013, 12:22 PM
Donator 11

ok, so please tell me than why the resolution of Nurnberg tribunal still contains the fact that it's the Nazi Germany which executed Polish officers in than controlled territory of Katyn?

well, because the resolution of Nurnberg tribunal will always conatain this. its a historical document. but there are newer papers that state the exact opposite.
2 Aug 2013, 12:23 PM

I still believe you can not take their words as an opinion of the majority in their country.

Of course.
but the vector conversation clearly shows what people really think
Doc
2 Aug 2013, 12:26 PM

Poland has logded a protest. the answer:
1990 Mikhail Gorbachev admitted that the NKVD had executed the Poles and confirmed two other burial sites similar to the site at Katyn: Mednoye and Piatykhatky.

other than that, many investigations show, that the sowjets did it.

Wow!!

How comfortable!

For decades official version of Soviet Gov was the same as it was in Nurenberg. For decades!

But you don't believe it - but willingly believe Gorbachev?

Why such crushing selectivity?

Do you think he couldn't lie? Will you bet your money on it?

It's very risky, my friend, to trust a man who betrayed his own people, ruined his country, and gave away world power for Pizza Hut commercials and Albert Hall birthday celebration.
2 Aug 2013, 12:27 PM

well, because the resolution of Nurnberg tribunal will always conatain this. its a historical document. but there are newer papers that state the exact opposite.

Because allies and communists wanted to blame Germans for everything, Allies knew that Communists did it, but it wouldn't look good if Allies burdened that to Communists because they were "allies" during war and wanted to keep peace between each other after war, so they take opportunity that Germans did many bad things and they also added this.
2 Aug 2013, 12:28 PM

Permanently Banned
Problem is the Soviet Union never really had to acknowledge or answer for its attrocities.

Germans certainly did, and other nations such as Japan have issued apologies and made compensation. The US is forever marred with the stigma of having used nuclear weapons and is still dealing with its history of slavery. The UK still has to carry its guilt from its Empire days.

Soviets however, never had to take responsibility. And its very infuriating to see these attrocities furthermore, now in this modern age, being whitewashed and expunged from history by revisionism by Russia in particular.

Stalin simply ordered all records and evidence of attrocity destroyed, in order to eliminate possibilities of the now occupied nations ro raise legal action (which would have undermined Soviet hegemony and authority in those conquered nations).

Its pretty appalling to answer to valid claims of attrocity and crimes against humanity, with the glib response that "Nazis did it too", or in anyway, shape or form, trying to repudiate, deny, belittle or downplay these attrocities.

Russia has never taken responsibility for these, and current sentiment seems to be to deny them, hide them, and misdirect any accusations to irrelevancies. And I say this specificalky for the war period. The subsequent over 60 years of subjugationnand oppression behind the Iron Curtain is yet still a further series of injustice that also has never been acknowledged and recfied for.

Germans have to acknowledge and live with their guilt. The US has to recognise and live with their guilt. Bout time Russians started doing the same. Accusing a game of misrepresenting these attrocities, when they are derived from actual sources, is doing exactly the opposite. Its not the games fault these happened, its the Soviet Unions. See the difference?

Furthermore, I suspect someone is spam creating false accounts on this site inorder to create the illusion that there are several people with the same perspective.
2 Aug 2013, 12:30 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2013, 12:26 PMDoc

It's very risky, my friend, to trust a man who betrayed his own people, ruined his country, and gave away world power for Pizza Hut commercials and Albert Hall birthday celebration.

Seriously? So you're saying the SU was a working economy where everything was fine?
2 Aug 2013, 12:31 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2013, 12:21 PMBreak
That is, for example, writes Zemskov V.N. Renowned historian and researcher of political repression
Is that clear?
Khrushchev lied to her political ambitions
So do not talk about Katyn as an example of Soviet war crimes

what has mr. zemskov to do with katyn?
and did you use google translator for your source?
and why is mr. zemskov "renown"?

katyn was a sowjetish massacre. i actually believed that this is crystal clear, because so many sources show it.
2 Aug 2013, 12:32 PM

i dont believe in the nürnberg-tribunal, but i do believe many sources showing, that it was a sowjet massacre

How do I put it, if you do not believe in the resolution by the official and independent judicial body (and Nurnberg was independent, as the resolutions have been passed by the joined Soviet, UK, US, Great Britain and France jury, this means you somewhat question it. If you question it - you ought to protest and change the resolution. If the resolution has not been changed or cancelled, than it's still in full effect and power. So your disagreement is strictly your personal opinion, which in no way questions the resolution itself. It always has supreme power upon your personal opinion.
Besides, do you know that during the Crimean conference of the three ally states (USSR, USA, UK) Winston Churchill proposed to catch and shoot without a court the major war criminals? Whereas the ugly and bloodthirsty Stalin insisted on first accusing them in the court of tribunal and than, after they are officially found guilty, shoot?
Doc
2 Aug 2013, 12:34 PM

Because allies and communists wanted to blame Germans for everything,

Of course - all the Germans crimes and deathcamp was really crimes of allies!!

, but it wouldn't look good if Allies burdened that to Communists because they were "allies" during war and wanted to keep peace between each other after war, so they take opportunity that Germans did many bad things and they also added this.

... and you say it depending on what?

Remains of burried victims?
Materials of the crime case?
Ballistic expertise?
Your own wet fantasies?

On what?
Doc
2 Aug 2013, 12:35 PM

Seriously? So you're saying the SU was a working economy where everything was fine?

Where do you live now?
2 Aug 2013, 12:38 PM
Donator 11

independent.
If the resolution has not been changed or cancelled, than it's still in full effect and power.

no it wasnt independent for reasons barton stated.
to, its not a resolution, it was a series of tribunals. that is a difference.
and the katyn part of it was wrong. sowjet propaganda.
2 Aug 2013, 12:45 PM

no it wasnt independent for reasons barton stated.
to, its not a resolution, it was a series of tribunals. that is a difference.
and the katyn part of it was wrong. sowjet propaganda.

Oh boy, you really are a stubborn one. Series of international military tribunals without a resolution, I do not know if I should laugh or cry, really. Thank you for this one. Quite a good joke.

Now, just for your education: http://untreaty.un.org/cod/avl/ha/ga_95-i/ga_95-i.html
2 Aug 2013, 12:49 PM
Donator 11

Oh boy, you really are a stubborn one. Series of international military tribunals without a resolution, I do not know if I should laugh or cry, really. Thank you for this one. Quite a good joke.

Now, just for your education: http://untreaty.un.org/cod/avl/ha/ga_95-i/ga_95-i.html

the nuremberg charter set down the laws and procedures by which the Nuremberg trials were to be conducted. nothing more

edit: pls leave "stubborn" out next time. you might be frustrated, but then correct me
2 Aug 2013, 12:51 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2013, 12:34 PMDoc

Of course - all the Germans crimes and deathcamp was really crimes of allies!!

... and you say it depending on what?

Remains of burried victims?
Materials of the crime case?
Ballistic expertise?
Your own wet fantasies?

On what?

well, you are pure russian guy, uneducated and your brain has been washed even now by your "democratic" country lead by Putin. You russians are so stupid that you can't get basic and confirmed informations to your little heads.

You think that USA was also clean? what about a camp (not deathcamp) made for all asians in USA territory during war?

And soviets? they were sending everyone to Gułags for shit reasons and you are saying that germans are pure evil?

Back on Katyń - if you use your epic english skills and watch for example one of "Apocalypse - WW2" series where Germans invaded Soviets and found Katyń forest and massive graves and Germans wrote this in newspapers in hope that Allies will stop sending resources, weapons and tanks to Soviets. Well, i doubt that Germans could find time for killing 21,5 thousand of polish prisoners when they were advancing into Soviet territory.

2 Aug 2013, 12:56 PM

what has mr. zemskov to do with katyn?

Mr. Zemskov wrote nothing about Katyn. I gave an example of lies the country's leadership

and did you use google translator for your source?
and why is mr. zemskov "renown"?

You will not believe this, but it google translator

katyn was a sowjetish massacre. i actually believed that this is crystal clear, because so many sources show it.

With questions of faith should contact the church.
2 Aug 2013, 12:57 PM
Patrion 26

I never knew so many historians played this game. Why would some even want to go school when our awesome community can teach you everything. The same awesome community that is ready to slaughter each other. Also I am really dissapointed that you people criticize a whole nation based on acts of the few.
2 Aug 2013, 13:01 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2013, 12:56 PMBreak

Mr. Zemskov wrote nothing about Katyn. I gave an example of lies the country's leadership

You will not believe this, but it google translator

the lies of the countrys's leadership? sowjet union lied and lied and lied, putin still lies and lies and lies.
yeah, the text didnt make any sense at all.

please, ALL of you guys, take the time and read the gnlish wiki article about the massacre of katyn. read the FULL version on ENGLISH! just do it. guys, i want to help you. seeing the lies of putin and co might open your eyes and change your live.
2 Aug 2013, 13:03 PM
Patrion 26

the lies of the countrys's leadership? sowjet union lied and lied and lied, putin still lies and lies and lies.
yeah, the text didnt make any sense at all.

please, ALL of you guys, take the time and read the gnlish wiki article about the massacre of katyn. read the FULL version on ENGLISH! just do it. guys, i want to help you. seeing the lies of putin and co might open your eyes and change your live.

Wtf do you have against Putin?
Is he your president?
Or he just makes live miserable somehow in Germany?
Did you see us criticize Merkel?
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight