Why some Russians hate COH2 [BadComedian]

• This thread is locked
PAGES (15)down
Doc
2 Aug 2013, 13:52 PM

• Alexander Walterowitsch Litwinenko
  • Anna Stepanowna Politkowskaja

OMG

And these people tell us that "propaganda" was only in USSR?

2 Aug 2013, 13:56 PM

Then stop farting =)

I was quoting the movie anchorman. This discussion is has become kindof pointless.
2 Aug 2013, 13:58 PM
Honorary Member Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2013, 13:48 PMBreak

Nazis taking the time to kill:
Jews
People with mental health problems and people with disabilities
sexual Minorities
Slavs
residents of the USSR
Jehovah's Witnesses
Freemasons
Romany
Black residents of Germany

but could find time for killing 21,5 thousand of polish prisoners
Bravo!

this is called eugenics invented in America and it spread just about everywhere it only became a bad thing when Hilter adopted it and Germany declared war on United States. (alteast for Americans.) many countries were adopting these policy's because it was the in thing to do. okay now im sick to my stomach i better wrap this up. the stuff is still in practice today it just not out in the open cause of the bad publicity it received from ww2. so its goals and objectives are still being pushed forward under the guise of things like planned parenthood.

Eugenics on wikipedia good for a general overview
2 Aug 2013, 13:58 PM

Sharpmax

Could you please give us examples of those killed by Putin? I realy wonder.

• Alexander Walterowitsch Litwinenko
  • Anna Stepanowna Politkowskaja

• Eddard Stark
Doc
2 Aug 2013, 14:00 PM

@crazy archer
are you trough these 150+ sources i provided? excellent, you seem to be VERY fast.

why do you say that the government worked against its own country? if he tells the truth, does he work FOR or AGAINST his country?

Welcome to former USSR, Neo!

There are also many interesting things you can learn - if you want REALLY understand logic of Gorbachev and Eltcin governments and its historical commissions - to answer this beautiful question "why do you say that the government worked against its own country?"

Poland has logded a protest. the answer:
1990 Mikhail Gorbachev admitted that the NKVD had executed the Poles and confirmed two other burial sites similar to the site at Katyn: Mednoye and Piatykhatky.

Watch this video. Eng sub http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGr7eNmyPMY

Why do you say only about Katyn? And what do you say about the executions of soldiers of the Soviet Army in 1919? Why this silence?
http://www.strategic-culture.org/pview/2012/06/13/history-obscure-pages-plight-russian-soldiers-in-polish-captivity-ii.html
"At least two official accounts of the executions of captive Red Army servicemen are available. The fist one is found in the March 5, 1919 report compiled by the operative department (Department III) of the Polish army's supreme command, the second – in the report by the command of the Polish 5th army which said that around 400 Soviet Cossacks from the 3rd cavalry corps had been taken captive west of the Działdowo-Mława-Ciechanów line on August 24, 1920. According to the document, soldiers from the 49th infantry regiment of the Polish 5th army killed 200 of them by machine gun fire as a revenge for the deaths of 92 Polish soldiers and 7 officers. The reports by the Department II of the Polish supreme command did not reflect the fact."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish%E2%80%93Soviet_War
And 1939 Soviet Union returned back lost ground.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curzon_Line

Why is this thread not closed yet?
2 Aug 2013, 14:02 PM

Why is this thread not closed yet?

Because you have to understand what Russian does not love when they throw mud
2 Aug 2013, 14:04 PM

Its completly offtopic.
2 Aug 2013, 14:08 PM

When I was pre-ordering the game, I was intrigued and most intimidated by this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5j0cBqhm3A

The guy on 1:50, that field commander - it's priceless. Charismatic Soviet field commander, the type of the man with which you would follow to the very bottom of war hell. I thought this was a main protogonist. And the actual gameplay would be about the war. No politics, no anti-Soviet propoganda, just the war and two fighting forces - Soviets and Nazies.
But what have I gotten in a reality?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3C60z5WHVA
A plot, full of cranberries and stereotypes and cold war propaganda.
"Celebrating the feats and heroes of the Soviet army". WTF? During the whole game Soviet troops are shown as mindless bloodlusty cowards, who won't liberate their country from Nazi scum unless they are forced to do so by the machinegun, who will burn the houses WITH THEIR OWN CIVILIANS IN THEM??? I mean WTF? And the main hero (Lev Abramovich Isaakovich, just think about it), well, I will not state my opinion about him here, as I am surely gonna get a ban, but you can watch Bad Comedian. He says it all.
Now you tell me, how is this not a false advertisement? If the second video has been the first trailer for the game, I would have gotten the point and never purchased the game, and never would bash on the forums.
So yes, it's a lot more comfortable for you guys to put a blame on Russian nationalists, not on Relic which failed to make a proper market research. And even when they understood they failed with Russia their community management went blaming Russians and their educational system.
Well, at less I hope you Relics enjoy it now. Well deserved. Even though I can not get a refund, because I have been scammed, I really hope this will turn into hell for you guys.
2 Aug 2013, 14:15 PM
2 Aug 2013, 14:15 PM

So yes, it's a lot more comfortable for you guys to put a blame on Russian nationalists, not on Relic which failed to make a proper market research. And even when they understood they failed with Russia their community management went blaming Russians and their educational system.

The sweetest of all is that they believe that their life is no place to propaganda.
I would like to ask where the games from Canadians about how U.S. soldiers killed villagers Songmi
2 Aug 2013, 14:17 PM

A special message to Russians that still think Katyn Masacre was Nazis job:

Links to news channels are very serious source.
No reference to the Loch Ness monster?
2 Aug 2013, 14:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2013, 14:17 PMBreak

Links to news channels are very serious source.
No reference to the Loch Ness monster?

Wow, did you even read those news? Your own goverment admits that Stalin ordered Katyn Masacre.
Doc
2 Aug 2013, 14:25 PM

Wow, did you even read those news? Your own goverment admits that Stalin ordered Katyn Masacre.

good one

dont read forum - write immediately

the same question to you:

http://www.coh2.org/topic/6111/why-some-russians-hate-coh2-badcomedian/post/60682
2 Aug 2013, 14:26 PM

Our government is accused in Nazi Germany and was The International Military Tribunal for Germany
In the news talking about it?

2 Aug 2013, 14:28 PM

ok, even if we assume that the sources are right, according to them Katyn massacre took place in 1940. The war between Nazi Germany and Soviets has started June 22 1941, almost 2 years later. How in the hell does Katyn than relate to the Eastern front?
And yeah, you know, this already makes Katyn thread unrelated to the topic we discuss here - the WW2 from the East front perspective.
The topic was not called "Why do Russians not accept their atrocities". It's called Why Russians Hate CoH2.
Besides, there was not reference to the Katyn in the game itself. Which means that even though in my opinion script writers are arrogant and ignorant people, they still had some leftovers of common sense to distinguish between the pre-war crimes and war crimes
But you, my friend, have my personal congratulations. All of you who put Katyn in CoH 2 discussions are even more ignorant and illiterate.
Ewo
2 Aug 2013, 14:31 PM

PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment