Login

russian armor

Why some Russians hate COH2 [BadComedian]

• This thread is locked
PAGES (15)down
2 Aug 2013, 13:22 PM

• Alexander Walterowitsch Litwinenko
  • Anna Stepanowna Politkowskaja

There are only guesses by opposition. No proofs whatsoever. Furthermore, I am tired of going off-topic with you. If the moderator's warning as to sticking to the main topic means nothing to you, than I suggest you report yourself, ok?
2 Aug 2013, 13:22 PM

Back on Katyń - if you use your epic english skills and watch for example one of "Apocalypse - WW2" series where Germans invaded Soviets and found Katyń forest and massive graves and Germans wrote this in newspapers in hope that Allies will stop sending resources, weapons and tanks to Soviets.

That was their desperate (and mostly futile) attempt to bring discord into the relationship between the Allies. The expert commission of 1943 brough to the site by Germans wasn't allowed to excavate the graves or even examine the bodies - they saw only what the Germans showed them. Then they were loaded into a plane and told that if they don't sign an "objective conclusion" they are all going to die in that plane.
Soviet commission was sent when the graves were discovered in 1944, headed by the chief of the forensic medicine, which also included British and American journalists and politicians.

Well, i doubt that Germans could find time for killing 21,5 thousand of polish prisoners when they were advancing into Soviet territory.

This makes is just as much sense as saying "Well, I doubt Germans could find time for killing 33 thousands of Jews in Babiy Yar when they were advancing into Soviet territory".
2 Aug 2013, 13:24 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2013, 13:17 PMBreak

Have said that there are serious doubts about the document presented as proof of the crime of the Soviet Union.

if this information appears on Wikipedia you believe?

its documents
many documents
yes, i believe so, not just because of wikipedia, but also because of other books that i read.

Obama works with Putin to improve the relations of the 2 countries.
I wonder would he work with a so called killer?

yes

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2013, 13:20 PMCurity
Let's be constructive, people. I know you can do it.

i dont htink that this is possible. the difference between their thoughts about history and the thoughts of the rest of the world differ so much, that we could not speak like that. unfortunately

so trying to get back to topic would fail, because the REAL topic is the actual history of the soviet union.
2 Aug 2013, 13:25 PM
Patrion 26

This makes is just as much sense as saying "Well, I doubt Germans could find time for killing 33 thousands of Jews in Babiy Yar when they were advancing into Soviet territory".

No one told you that those jews were killed by Soviet spies? =)
Those double snipers did the job I bet
Doc
2 Aug 2013, 13:26 PM

You think that USA was also clean? what about a camp (not deathcamp) made for all asians in USA territory during war?

So what? What it has with nazis shoot people in Katyn? Why did you change subject?

And soviets? they were sending everyone to Gułags for shit reasons and you are saying that germans are pure evil?

Not everyone. Only half - another half was eaten by Stalin personally

you are saying that germans are pure evil?

quote plz - quote where I said that "germans are pure evil"
Confirm your words

Back on Katyń - if you use your epic english skills and watch for example one of "Apocalypse - WW2" series where Germans invaded Soviets and found Katyń forest and massive graves

OMG!!

Really - your source is pseudodocumentory movie??

Really??

How old are you?

Germans wrote this in newspapers in hope that Allies will stop sending resources, weapons and tanks to Soviets.

OMfG!!

Guys, guys you must listen to this on more time:

Germans ! invaded Soviets and found Katyń forest and massive graves and Germans wrote this in newspapers in hope that Allies will stop sending resources, weapons and tanks to Soviets.

You don't believe Nuremberg tribunal statements but you believe what nazis wrote in their newspapers???

Maybe personally by Dr. Goebbels? He of course simply can't lie!!!!!

Did you ever hear about information war? About "propaganda"!?

You're so naive! So innocent and pure!

How old are you, historian!
2 Aug 2013, 13:28 PM

why do you say that the government worked against its own country? if he tells the truth, does he work FOR or AGAINST his country?

It would be so if it told the truth, but it lied.
2 Aug 2013, 13:29 PM

i dont htink that this is possible. the difference between their thoughts about history and the thoughts of the rest of the world differ so much, that we could not speak like that. unfortunately

This is because we have a Soviet propaganda and do not have it.

As gas, for example.
Mwa-ha-ha
2 Aug 2013, 13:30 PM

No one told you that those jews were killed by Soviet spies? =)
Those double snipers did the job I bet

Perhaps that would be in the scenario of the next Relic's game.
2 Aug 2013, 13:31 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2013, 13:26 PMDoc

So what? What it has with nazis shoot people in Katyn? Why did you change subject?

Not everyone. Only half - another half was eaten by Stalin personally

quote plz - quote where I said that "germans are pure evil"
Confirm your words

OMG!!

Really - your sourse is pseudodocumentory movie??

Really??

How old are you?

OMfG!!

Guys, guys you must listen to this on more time:

Germans ! invaded Soviets and found Katyń forest and massive graves and Germans wrote this in newspapers in hope that Allies will stop sending resources, weapons and tanks to Soviets.

You don't believe Nuremberg tribunal statements but you believe what nazis wrote in their newspapers???

Maybe personally by dr. Gebbels? He of course simply can't lie!!!!!

Did you ever heard about information war? About "propaganda"!?

You so naiv! So innocent and pure!

How old are you, historian!

He is Polish. Says it all. Probably still feels bad for ex-glorious Rzhecz Pospolita dragged into the dirt by the more powerful state. You should ask him about the Polish monstrocities on the territory of modern Belarus and Western Ukraine during pOlish occupation. About mass rapes, slaughtering of innocent and independent people, mass muder of Orthdox church priests and forcing people into Catolycism. See what he answers.
2 Aug 2013, 13:36 PM

He is Polish. Says it all. Probably still feels bad for ex-glorious Rzhecz Pospolita dragged into the dirt by the more powerful state. You should ask him about the Polish monstrocities on the territory of modern Belarus and Western Ukraine during pOlish occupation. About mass rapes, slaughtering of innocent and independent people, mass muder of Orthdox church priests and forcing people into Catolycism. See what he answers.

Also about Poland participating in partition of Chechoslovakia in 1938 and Polish government escaping the country on September 17, 1939.
2 Aug 2013, 13:38 PM
Donator 11

you guys are so funny. you know everything about polish warcrimes, german warcrimes, etc, but NOTHING about your own history.
2 Aug 2013, 13:39 PM
Honorary Member Badge

lmao i love how of your (you know who you are.) argument tatic is to blame Goebbels. you do realize there are many other sources not everything is Goebbels. then there's the second tatic, if don't like the soviet union must be nazi's. ??? these to tactics aren't debate tactics they don't prove your point only make you look stupid.

also did people start joining the forum for the sole purpose of posting in this thread that's adorable. :)
2 Aug 2013, 13:40 PM

Well, the whole point of the Nuremberg trials was to ensure that both the allies and the Soviets wouldn't be convicted of war crimes. The discovery of the extent of the holocaust was actually a result of the Nuremberg trials rather than a reason for it. The various shifts on the position of attacks on civilian shipping (and hence the withdrawal of charges against Donitz), since both the Royal Navy and the US Navy had undeniably done similar things, were basically specific examples of creating a system of war justice where the victors were rendered unimpeachable.

I'm currently at about mission 11 in the campaign and so far, I think anyone looking at it in context will see it for what it is. A) generally darker than COH-1, with corresponding shifts to the representation of factions B) respectful of the rank and file of the Soviet army, even if its attitude to the higher-ups is more conflicted C) like COH-1's campaign, something of a war-film-type exaggeration and compression, D) lacking specific antagonists, hence no bwahaha evil nazis. The difference in representation is more a shift of tone than any big historical argument.
2 Aug 2013, 13:41 PM
Patrion 26

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2013, 13:39 PMWiFiDi
lmao i love how all the facts are assumed by something Goebbels said. you do realize there are many other sources not everything is Goebbels. the fact that you think we are nazis for disliking the Soviet Union makes me sick the logic isn't even logic its irrationality at its finest.

also did people start joining the forum for the sole purpose of posting in this thread that's adorable. :)

We should make more threads like this =). It will grow our community of savagery and trolling.
2 Aug 2013, 13:44 PM

LOUD NOISES!
2 Aug 2013, 13:45 PM
Patrion 26

jump backJump back to quoted post2 Aug 2013, 13:44 PMMauser
LOUD NOISES!

Then stop farting =)
Doc
2 Aug 2013, 13:45 PM

He is Polish.

I get it. )

Says it all. Probably still feels bad for ex-glorious Rzhecz Pospolita dragged into the dirt by the more powerful state. You should ask him about the Polish monstrocities on the territory of modern Belarus and Western Ukraine during pOlish occupation. About mass rapes, slaughtering of innocent and independent people, mass muder of Orthdox church priests and forcing people into Catolycism. See what he answers.

I almost already know - nothing interesting.

But I can ask where he will be now if Soviet didn't break spine to Axis nazi forces. If they didn't free Poland with price of soviet 600 000 men?
Will his parents be killed, starved to death, burned alive, enslaved, sterilized or other thing - which were prepared for polish untermenshen by german ubermenshen??

He is a walking shame of polish people, of polish heroes who fought bravely for their country and take Berlin with Red Army.

2 Aug 2013, 13:48 PM

Well, i doubt that Germans could find time for killing 21,5 thousand of polish prisoners when they were advancing into Soviet territory.

Nazis taking the time to kill:
Jews
People with mental health problems and people with disabilities
sexual Minorities
Slavs
residents of the USSR
Jehovah's Witnesses
Freemasons
Romany
Black residents of Germany

but could find time for killing 21,5 thousand of polish prisoners
Bravo!
2 Aug 2013, 13:48 PM
Patrion 26

Can we actually stop insulting people? Wtf is wrong with all of you?
2 Aug 2013, 13:50 PM

you guys are so funny. you know everything about polish warcrimes, german warcrimes, etc, but NOTHING about your own history.

But you know all about Russian President Vladimir Putin.
you're not funny
maybe you're in love with him?
PAGES (15)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 2
United Kingdom 173
unknown 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W