Login

russian armor

Teamgame dominant meta

PAGES (31)down
12 May 2017, 03:39 AM

Kindergarten? How is making the argument that a balanced and high-level player card = more likely to have a better grasp of the game somehow toddler behavior? That makes no sense.

I think the playercard situation is caused by people who don't post their stats but are happy to shout loudly and fill the forum with, what is probably, nonsense and bias. That wastes people's time. So "Playercard or gtfo" seems to be a valid argument.

Also, you may need to nerf penals somehow and/or put faust back for OKW after truck call-in. All I'm seeing in 2v2 is penals and M3 for dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

If you gotta nerf Volks, do it, I don't really care. I just want a nice fun early game with less of this light-vehicle BS from 0CP and T1. It really spoils the flow of the game :( Nerf the Kubel if you have to too, just get rid of this clown car nonsense for the love of goddddddd

At least you can build an ATG as OKW. As USF you have nothing to do with kubel spam.
12 May 2017, 05:27 AM

Also, you may need to nerf penals somehow and/or put faust back for OKW after truck call-in. All I'm seeing in 2v2 is penals and M3 for dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

Penals are meta becuase of 3 reasons :

• Dushka and Lend Lease is OP
  • Penals syinergise really well with the Lend lease doctrine thanks to PTRS
  • Conscrips are shit

They aren´t build because they are OP, they are build because they are the best option for Soviets right now
12 May 2017, 05:42 AM

Penals are meta becuase of 3 reasons :

• Dushka and Lend Lease is OP
  • Penals syinergise really well with the Lend lease doctrine thanks to PTRS
  • Conscrips are shit

They aren´t build because they are OP, they are build because they are the best option for Soviets right now

It's like bitching about how every usf player always spams rifles early game.
12 May 2017, 10:28 AM
Patrion 15

I've had to do some tidying in these parts recently, and I don't want to have to come back and close it.

Please, stay on topic rather than baiting each other.
12 May 2017, 11:55 AM

At least you can build an ATG as OKW. As USF you have nothing to do with kubel spam.

That's why I suggest nerfing the Kubel's damage. Because having to build an AT gun at 2:00 mins in game is a big disadvantage and you're far from guaranteed a kill.

So I'd prefer no factions had an early light vehicle with the kind of damage the M3, US truck and Kubel have. So we can enjoy the early game without nonsense.

OR put them all on a fair level so the Kubel can fight the Bren, M3 US truck and not just melt. If that means losing the capping ability, fine.

Try fighting the allied lights with a Kubel, it's ridiculous.

TLDR; super-early light vehicles have a negative impact on gameplay and game dynamics.
12 May 2017, 13:07 PM

I play USF a lot.

Kubel is Ok.

Not Ok that Sturm pio is start unit.
12 May 2017, 15:05 PM

Permanently Banned
Watch GentleFox stream, he use 2 kubel to kill m3 and carriers, no problem with them, only need choose right position and place to fight (coz some players forget that its mean a lot in our game).
12 May 2017, 16:16 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post11 May 2017, 22:54 PMrush

i know u don;t play coh2 (u watch a lot of streams i know) but ur opinion is spot on.
We need more ppl like you to comment on balance threads to make them more realistic and less fanboy oriented .
Cheers

I play 5-10 games weekly. ? :P
12 May 2017, 21:52 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

Really is inexhaustible Supply Drop Zone of CAS commander 3v3/4v4
12 May 2017, 21:56 PM

I play USF a lot.

Kubel is Ok.

Not Ok that Sturm pio is start unit.

Lol. Kubel spam absolutely shreds USF in 1v1 without USF forced to go Mechanised. I would rather face double Sturm opening then 4 Kubel opening.
14 May 2017, 15:05 PM

who is in the mood team is it still mr.smith,gg and miragefla......both mr.smith and gg are known to be huge allied fanboys before they became modders.....

also why are you making all the factions so samey no sense of asymmetry and and with are these talks about making st a rapid fire grenade launcher the game has to somewhat based in reality..

imo emplacements and demo need work in the patch what you are suggesting mr.smith is you wanting to change the game a whole lot just to suit your tastes
14 May 2017, 15:09 PM

Lol. Kubel spam absolutely shreds USF in 1v1 without USF forced to go Mechanised. I would rather face double Sturm opening then 4 Kubel opening.

Lol double sturm sucks. I usually start cashing in the victory in my mind when I se an opening with two or more sturms.

Kubels when I don't have mechanized in my roster on the other hand...
14 May 2017, 15:40 PM

Aside from the calliope , firefly, stuka dive bomb (can use a slight munitions increase) and repair inconsistencies these proposed changes are absolutely awful and completely unnecessary. The latest patch was a step in the right direction the last thing I want to see is 3 steps back .

The main highest priority should be fixing brace and British emplacements so they can't survive 100 Sturmtiger shells and lose a measly 10 hp that gets self healed.

The Elefant and Jagdtigers are where they are supposed to be and their purpose is to lay down high hp damage at long range at the cost of ultra slow speed and the inability to combat even a single tank on their own. , the Sturmtiger is an expensive high risk unit that must manualy reload .

"Good to have stuff" aside from emplacements and demo charge rework are terrible ideas .

+1000

all the people say great job,best patch are the same mob that ruined the balance in first place when relic was in charge
14 May 2017, 15:57 PM

I'm making this post give a glimpse about how we (the balance team) feel teamgame dominant meta could be changed to be more fun and more diverse.

Part of the reason I'm making this post is to openly declare our intentions to the community and get some feedback.

Preface

Highest priority changes

High priority cheese

1v1-affecting cheese

Good-to-have stuff

Stuka dive bomb just need increase cost and maybe flare other than that any nerf should accompany with nerf to similar abilities in other faction(and if you do this you will make it useless)

elefant/jadtiger do you know how much they cost..?? they are also turretless and very slow (this is the part wheere i accuse you of heavy allied bias along with the strumtiger one)

sure this changes are fine as long as you let it reload on move,shorter reload,no abandoned on being hit just like AVRE or second option is nerf avre too and make both useless

calliope...?? why further nerf..?? dont get it its fine

priest and loiter both are great actually but you should look at the op brit ones first

crocodile again its fine nobody is complain about it and why are you making at atleast have somewhat honor the history

firefly only need moving accuracy nerf,and thats about it to bring it line with su 85 and jp4

jp4 you dont even see them anymore if anything it need buff along with flamehetzer

stug only twp is enough,10 pop will make it useless..

howitzers and pak43 can wait other glaring issues need to be fixed

why is isg getting nerfed if we are going that route nerf pack howie too which is just better than isg

mortar pit nerf is still low,more nerf needed this thing should a niche not an auto pick

demo....why is to so hard just make it a cheap visble demo only on buidlings like coh1

aura effets nerf whats the point of them then anymore....and you are leaving command vehicle and unlmited spy plane alone..??

also what about bofors barrage,countless op and similar but more cost effecitve commander abilities of ukf like raid(actually it would be better if other factions similar abilites got buffed)

buffs for obers/falls/commandos..??

also most importantly do not give in the mob mentality majority of the guys here saying great patch /job are the same people who screwed relic's feedback /perception that ruined the balance in first place

Also please don't make everything symmetrical please for the love of god

14 May 2017, 18:24 PM

I really dont get the "any nerf to the stuka nuka requires the same nerfs to its equivalents" there are no equivalents. The stuka nuke deals a GUARANTEED death crit in a radius of 15, around EXACTLY where you want it WHEREVER you want it in the EXACT same time ANYWHERE, ANY MAP. it is the definition of consitant, you know that when you hit that button in a 8 (if i recall) seconds there will be no infantry at all beit obliterating them or causing them to flee. EVERY TIME. sure there are devistating allied strikes, but they have variables and are kind enough to present visual cues as well. The il-2 percision strike is often brought up, but on top of costing more, it has flares, a long fly in, a map cue (the plane flying in) AND scatter on the bombs (none of which will wipe within a 15m radius) it has lots of damage potential, no denying that, but the only things that would actually get hit by it are howitzers and MAYBE an unupgraded JT with a damaged engine, and even THAT might crawl away if it sees the flares. Weapon teams can certainly pack up and move away in time (and not get wiped on retreat because they were unfortunate enough to have only noved 14m from the blast)

Give the sdb a proper AOE with damage fall off and a buff vs emplacments and it would be fine, wouldnt even need flares if its not going to wipe EVERYTHING with legs that doesnt make it all the way out.

Tldr there is nothing of the calibre of the current SDB because its just so consistent
14 May 2017, 21:56 PM

I really dont get the "any nerf to the stuka nuka requires the same nerfs to its equivalents" there are no equivalents. The stuka nuke deals a GUARANTEED death crit in a radius of 15, around EXACTLY where you want it WHEREVER you want it in the EXACT same time ANYWHERE, ANY MAP. it is the definition of consitant, you know that when you hit that button in a 8 (if i recall) seconds there will be no infantry at all beit obliterating them or causing them to flee. EVERY TIME. sure there are devistating allied strikes, but they have variables and are kind enough to present visual cues as well. The il-2 percision strike is often brought up, but on top of costing more, it has flares, a long fly in, a map cue (the plane flying in) AND scatter on the bombs (none of which will wipe within a 15m radius) it has lots of damage potential, no denying that, but the only things that would actually get hit by it are howitzers and MAYBE an unupgraded JT with a damaged engine, and even THAT might crawl away if it sees the flares. Weapon teams can certainly pack up and move away in time (and not get wiped on retreat because they were unfortunate enough to have only noved 14m from the blast)

Give the sdb a proper AOE with damage fall off and a buff vs emplacments and it would be fine, wouldnt even need flares if its not going to wipe EVERYTHING with legs that doesnt make it all the way out.

Tldr there is nothing of the calibre of the current SDB because its just so consistent

+1000

Biggest Op/cheesy ability in team game format is the i win Stuka dive-nuker.

Plz, give us a counter against it !!!!
14 May 2017, 23:05 PM

Just nerf sturmpios dmg and repair speed and 2v2 will be balanced. OKW open on most maps is waaaaaaay too strong
14 May 2017, 23:54 PM

Just nerf sturmpios dmg and repair speed and 2v2 will be balanced. OKW open on most maps is waaaaaaay too strong

Ha ha.Then make them like 220 MP.Leave the sturm alone.Stay at range and they will die.Sturm are good if you hide them long enough and you flank them before they can see you and shoot you
15 May 2017, 00:18 AM

Ha ha.Then make them like 220 MP.Leave the sturm alone.Stay at range and they will die.Sturm are good if you hide them long enough and you flank them before they can see you and shoot you

Haha nerf sturms because every game is sturmpios rushing across the map and building hoping. So yes nerf sturms dmg and repair speed so both sturmpios abuse and kubel spam is not a viable strat. ^^ And finally okw dominance will end.
15 May 2017, 00:40 AM

nerf sturms? nerf kubals? nerf volks? come on guys be serious here. Stuka dive bomb either needs a price increase, or better indicators where its guna land
PAGES (31)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 27
unknown 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak