Login

russian armor

Teamgame dominant meta

PAGES (31)down
11 May 2017, 18:59 PM

Ah.. I love how everything always devolves into playercard dick flicking around here... Jesus...
11 May 2017, 19:55 PM

11 May 2017, 20:01 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Clean up some posts. "Let's keep it constructive" shall we?
11 May 2017, 20:02 PM

Permanently Banned
:)
11 May 2017, 20:03 PM

lol, yeah, our playercards are different and thank God)))

Top 10 as allies during the Brit-fest era. Well done, bravo, lol

My opinion isn't so high up in terms of value but it's way beyond yours. Enjoy them 4s, peace out! :D

10 matches are needed to be ranked and to have real opponents. I saw the difference after playing 10 matches as Axis.

Still skill matter the most, then the skill of your teammate, then maps follow by a few broken op units.

It's why not too many changes are needed in team format.
Only very few really matter and only in a tight match.

The only real one i can see now are : All the offmap for of arties including bombers when they are fired on a retreat point, the Walking Stuka because of its precision and fast firing and the Calliope for it's power and durability.

The main reason Axis win the most is perception, more people play Axis thinking they are better so you get more often better teammates. It's the opposite with allies...

Automatch should give you teammates base on the highest ELO ever achieved with a faction (for you and them) not the current one. For opponents use the current one.

That way it's a win-win situation : So you would get better teammates and better opponents if possible.

Being open-minded is the key!
11 May 2017, 20:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 May 2017, 12:09 PMNano

Rank is not really relevant, it's an argument from authority fallacy not to mention elitist.

What maters is the validity of the ideas, there has been plenty of good stuff said here.

Basically, this.

This is not a kindergarden, here.

People want to put out their ideas when threads pop up. If an idea is good, the idea should be first considered and then scrutinised. Even a fucked up clock tells the time right twice a day.

If an idea is bad, there's no need to start asking for playercards; it's pointless. If you think an idea is seriously terrible, you can politely ignore it; everyone will.

Just like any thread, there's going to be some extremely good ideas, and some extremely bad ones.
11 May 2017, 21:06 PM

to Mr.Smith I had a game today (3 vs 3).

ITs about Jp4

I aprroach to vet5 Jpz4 with 3 SHerman from aside hidden by smoke to knife distance ( I couldn't even block it useing "S" button coz this thing turn and reverse faster)

I got unlucky, 3 of sherman's first shots coudnt penetrate armor. More over. THere was a KT (but a bit upfont of Jpz4) I got all my tanks behind it.

What do you think JPz4 (v5) may turn, rotate and revers with same speed as sherman.

MOre over I use hold fire button. All Shermans tries to attain KT as Priority Target. I should manuvere ith them and constantly click on Jpz4.

ALl sherman destoyed.

Jpz4 got 0 Zero damage.

At such a situation even for KT only 2 shermans needed)

11 May 2017, 21:16 PM

Basically, this.

This is not a kindergarden, here.

People want to put out their ideas when threads pop up. If an idea is good, the idea should be first considered and then scrutinised. Even a fucked up clock tells the time right twice a day.

If an idea is bad, there's no need to start asking for playercards; it's pointless. If you think an idea is seriously terrible, you can politely ignore it; everyone will.

Just like any thread, there's going to be some extremely good ideas, and some extremely bad ones.

Kindergarten? How is making the argument that a balanced and high-level player card = more likely to have a better grasp of the game somehow toddler behavior? That makes no sense.

I think the playercard situation is caused by people who don't post their stats but are happy to shout loudly and fill the forum with, what is probably, nonsense and bias. That wastes people's time. So "Playercard or gtfo" seems to be a valid argument.

Also, you may need to nerf penals somehow and/or put faust back for OKW after truck call-in. All I'm seeing in 2v2 is penals and M3 for dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

If you gotta nerf Volks, do it, I don't really care. I just want a nice fun early game with less of this light-vehicle BS from 0CP and T1. It really spoils the flow of the game :( Nerf the Kubel if you have to too, just get rid of this clown car nonsense for the love of goddddddd
11 May 2017, 21:44 PM

@Bulkalov:
It's counter productive to call for player card.
I have played with some people tripple my play time, and yet all they do is mindlessly Ctrl+A Volk/Sturm blobs; so there goes your "grasp" of the game.

Back on topic, Volks should've never got their AT taken from them IMO, only toned down.

If you were to give the option of AT or AI for volks, people will just spam them until a KT hits the field.
11 May 2017, 21:46 PM

Kindergarten? How is making the argument that a balanced and high-level player card = more likely to have a better grasp of the game somehow toddler behavior? That makes no sense.

I think the playercard situation is caused by people who don't post their stats but are happy to shout loudly and fill the forum with, what is probably, nonsense and bias. That wastes people's time. So "Playercard or gtfo" seems to be a valid argument.

Also, you may need to nerf penals somehow and/or put faust back for OKW after truck call-in. All I'm seeing in 2v2 is penals and M3 for dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

If you gotta nerf Volks, do it, I don't really care. I just want a nice fun early game with less of this light-vehicle BS from 0CP and T1. It really spoils the flow of the game :( Nerf the Kubel if you have to too, just get rid of this clown car nonsense for the love of goddddddd

Bulgakov has a point, the penal opening is way to frequent (boring), not that they are really that OP but rather there is no real alternative...

Why not give them only one PTRS... But the Soviet still need more viable alternatives to T1 to be fun to play.

11 May 2017, 22:54 PM

Mostly agree with Heavy_Gamer.

The only thing that needs immediate fix is brace/mortar pit. I'd agree that Demo's are also a pretty lame mechanic that should be fixed.

You can't nerf Stuka DB without also nerfing the allied equivalents.

Cant nerf Ele or JT without nerfing T34/85 and Mark Target.

Calli and ST can both be dealt with, both are powerful but don't need to be messed with. Especially st considering the rest of the doc is trash.

Sure, fix repair rate inconsistencies, but honestly most of these definitely seem to be a personal opinion.

i know u don;t play coh2 (u watch a lot of streams i know) but ur opinion is spot on.
We need more ppl like you to comment on balance threads to make them more realistic and less fanboy oriented .
Cheers
12 May 2017, 01:31 AM

Key words "more likely". An inexperienced player may still have decent ideas occasionally and higher ranked players aren't infallible balance gods either. Low level does not invalidate an opinion 100% of the time.

Bulgakov has a point, the penal opening is way to frequent (boring), not that they are really that OP but rather there is no real alternative...

Why not give them only one PTRS... But the Soviet still need more viable alternatives to T1 to be fun to play.

Penal openings don't have much flavor either. Basically slightly better (early game anyway) 6 man volks with a sometimes useful satchel. It would be nice if there were more viable alternatives to support or replace it besides Dshka. IMO cons are due for a buff of some sort after the maxim nerfs.
12 May 2017, 01:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 May 2017, 22:54 PMrush

i know u don;t play coh2 (u watch a lot of streams i know) but ur opinion is spot on.
We need more ppl like you to comment on balance threads to make them more realistic and less fanboy oriented .
Cheers

Having an opinion from a non player is actually very interesting. I agree with 90% of it (don't wanna dig up the original quote tho) except that what allied equivalent is there to Stuka dive bomb? That shit's one of a kind.
12 May 2017, 01:44 AM

Let's not sugar coat things now, any skill level can have a good idea, and sure low skill levels such as those who play 4v4 randoms and lose are allowed an opinion, they just make an ass of themselves in doing so.

I personally see no constructive points being made in this thread anymore but it is an interesting thread at that.

Iv always suggested this site to have player cards mandatory, you know, to flush out the morons. Guess it would cancel out half the fan base tho. It's one thing to be a fanboy, it's another to be a noob fanboy.. and it's a whole different category when your a 4v4 random noob fanboy..
PAGES (31)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS