Login

russian armor

Automatch, [3v3]-Mistakes and feedback?

1 May 2017, 07:40 AM

Hi guys, so im a first time poster when it comes to replay reviews so im not entirely sure if im doing this right, but Im looking for some help on how to improve my game a little...

Any help is appreciated.

**EDIT**

IGN: Kopngroo.R23k

Faction: USF
2 May 2017, 22:58 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

Hi guys, so im a first time poster when it comes to replay reviews so im not entirely sure if im doing this right, but Im looking for some help on how to improve my game a little...

Any help is appreciated.

**EDIT**

I will have a look on it today

3 May 2017, 09:20 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

Any help is appreciated.

**EDIT**

You are my guinea pig :P

Pls tell me, if this is ok for you, or if you like more to have the infos in a Infotext.
5 May 2017, 03:46 AM

Pls tell me, if this is ok for you, or if you like more to have the infos in a Infotext.

Thanks mate, Much appreciated

I really appreciate your input, Watching back I understood exactly what you were saying, I will be using this to better my game!

I was especially interested in how you were saying dont tech your weapon racks too early, and don't have idle units.

Also, I'll be honest I never really gave much thought into the 50cal half track, And skipping from LT to Major. I'll give it a try!

Spawns are another thing that youve cleared up for me.

And probably the most important thing: Be more aggressive! I was always a little timid with being aggressive with USF

Oh and thanks for clarifying my starting squads! I was a little confused about that as well

I do have a couple questions;
How many ranger squads is reasonable? I find that whenever I play that Commander, I tend to feel like I get too many of them, and they're not cheap either :/

Also, I always thought the opposite of Howitzers, I honestly thought they were better on bigger maps, Well I suppose they still can be, but it appears to me now that the MP spent on them is better off on other units.

Lastly, Im very bad at the Hill maps for some reason. I feel like you have to treat them differently from the likes of say, Semonisky, or Langreska (even though they are 1v1/2v2 maps) in terms of conventional unit placement

But anyway , Thanks for your review! Hopefully I can apply at least some of the knowledge I had learned from watching the review!

Edit:
Also, This does work for me, It was exactly what I was hoping for! I appreciate how you werent flaming my choices and instead offering better alternatives!
5 May 2017, 04:40 AM

A video replay review ? The future is now :D

/set green
5 May 2017, 07:32 AM
Lead Strategist Badge

I do have a couple questions;
How many ranger squads is reasonable? I find that whenever I play that Commander, I tend to feel like I get too many of them, and they're not cheap either :/

One is normal fine. When its a closerange map and the enemie spam inf, then you can go for 2. But not on Hill for example^^

Also, I always thought the opposite of Howitzers, I honestly thought they were better on bigger maps, Well I suppose they still can be, but it appears to me now that the MP spent on them is better off on other units.

They are good, but yeah expensive and as I told in the replay, they had only mobile inf vs you.

Lastly, Im very bad at the Hill maps for some reason. I feel like you have to treat them differently from the likes of say, Semonisky, or Langreska (even though they are 1v1/2v2 maps) in terms of conventional unit placement

Yeah your gamestile is more to play on smaller- + housemaps.

But anyway , Thanks for your review! Hopefully I can apply at least some of the knowledge I had learned from watching the review!

Edit:
Also, This does work for me, It was exactly what I was hoping for! I appreciate how you werent flaming my choices and instead offering better alternatives!

If you will see this 1 time, just Pm me^^. But as long as I am here I never saw flame in Replay Review :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 17
South Africa 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment