Login

russian armor

(4) Nobel Dynamite Works

20 Apr 2017, 10:57 AM

(4) Nobel Dynamite Works

- Fictional scenario set in April 1945 around the Alfred Nobel Dynamite Factories in Krümmel/Geesthacht, Germany -

"Day 506. Night shift with Oleg and Yaroslav. Oleg thought he saw something like a parachute floating down from the sky. He probably just needs more sleep. Some Wehrmacht soldiers began guarding one of the factory buildings today. People say it might be some super-weapon, others even say it's Hitler in person. Other than that, no special events. -Maxim."
Writing letters or even diaries was strictly forbidden by the factory manager. Still Maxim Orlov, a prisoner of war from Russia, found a way to dedicate himself to his daily routine of clearing his mind. Orlov was one of around 13,000 forced workers at the munition factories in Krümmel and Düneberg near Geesthacht at the Elbe river. Likewise, he was one of 82 who fell victim to a massive air raid carried out on the factories on 07 April 1945. When the barracks around the Nobel Dynamite Works were taken down in 1946, this was his last letter to be found in the ruins.

Trailer

Minimap

Screenshots

Please make sure to check out my other maps and those of my friend MonolithicBacon in the Steam Workshop!

Have fun,
Max, EF Lead Level Designer

20 Apr 2017, 12:56 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

Your video is just superb! :thumbsup: I'm lost for words which adequately describe how well made it is.
21 Apr 2017, 18:21 PM
Donator 22

Visually your map looks amazing, and yeah I can only support what MajorBloodnok says. How many hours went into this?
21 Apr 2017, 19:13 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Always on form, sexy! Can't wait to get you back on the Isle again!
22 Apr 2017, 15:49 PM

Thanks people :D

How many hours went into this?

As I already had a rough idea of what I wanted the video to be like, it must have taken around 8 hours (setting up the NIS in WB, recording, editing and cutting it).
This reminds me that I still have to continue the NIS tutorial series.. :P
23 Apr 2017, 04:03 AM
Patrion 14

these are great works and great production value... i am very impressed.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★