Login

russian armor

My last day at SEGA

1 Aug 2013, 13:24 PM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Thanks a ton for everything Bobby. You are a shinning example of how all community managers should act. Please keep in contact and I wish you the very best for the future ^.^.
1 Aug 2013, 13:40 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 117

Sorry to hear that. Good luck with whatever comes next, and thanks for being such a great community manager for this game!
3 of 3 SEGA postsSEGA 1 Aug 2013, 18:58 PM
Developer Sega Badge

Good luck my friend! We drank too few together.
You are talented and awesome and any game developer would be lucky to have you on their team.

Still time for more! I won't be leaving LA just yet.

Thanks a lot for all the kind words, guys. It's hard for me to put into words how much it means to me. You guys are all great, I've been very fortunate to get to work with all of you.

This sucks.... I'm honestly disappointed they are letting you go, your launch stream was so awesome...

I was hoping they'd team you up with that Creative Assembly community manager and you guys could work together :( I wanted a radical Rome II launch stream like CoH2 got :*(

GL Bobby, at least you have some nice stuff to place on the resume.

It's a tricky situation, unfortunately. Due to the nature of THQ dying and how SEGA acquired the team, they weren't prepared to bring on the four of us from THQ that came aboard to finish marketing the game. So this doesn't come as a surprise to me, that my contract has wrapped. Fortunately, it's given me the foresight to work on secondary plans, and I think I've got one in the works right now that everyone will find to both be very suitable for me, as well as fortuitous for the bigger picture. Hoping I can talk about it soon, but I'm still waiting to see if it'll become a reality or not.
2 Aug 2013, 00:48 AM
2 Aug 2013, 10:19 AM
Patrion 14

Bobby, does this mean Simon is off too? All the folks who have a history of looking out for us are moving on... who's our new point of contact at SEGA? Can we expect them to introduce themselves soon?

Also, very sorry to see you go. Give me a tweet if your in London sometime.
2 Aug 2013, 19:47 PM

Good luck in future

I have a question ? So now the coh2 comunity is without comunity manager ? Will somebody else take your place ? oO
2 Aug 2013, 19:50 PM
Donator 11

Noun is relic (and Coh2) community manager.
2 Aug 2013, 20:04 PM

Hey Bobby, I have never personally met you nor have I ever spoken to you but I am truly sad to hear you go. It's been a pleasure having you support the community, wishing you all the best for your future prospects and a major thank you on behalf of everyone here.
5 Aug 2013, 19:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jul 2013, 20:42 PMLynx
It bums me out to bring this news to you all, but today is the last day of my contract with SEGA.

... when it was unexpectedly terminated, you meant.
5 Aug 2013, 19:19 PM
Honorary Member Badge

should make a badge just for him he deserves it a hall of fame badge or somthing. (some kind of honor) :D

best community manager ive ever seen wish i got to interact with him more seems like a real nice guy. I've been around a few forums/games I can safely say you are the best out of them all by miles. not that any of the others were bad okay 1 was. lynx you have done alot for this game and deserves the best. don't stop doing what you do your pretty darn good at it. (imho)
5 Aug 2013, 19:31 PM

Always a shame to lose a good man, especially when Sega have recorded record profits this quarter, mostly from COH2 sales.

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★