Login

russian armor

Your favorite model in the game

15 Apr 2017, 15:17 PM

After watching some games from the live game section last night, something which I do quite often, I noticed I could look at models in game for quite some time, seeing all their little details and what not.

My question to you is: what is your favorite model in the game and why?

My favorite models are:

- Brit commandoes: I just love the way their model looks. From the hats, to the uniforms to the rope that is attached to their uniforms. Gorgeous model!

- Ostheer stormtroopers in their winter uniforms. This unit just looks so cool man. This is what the winter grenadier model should look like too!
15 Apr 2017, 15:27 PM

All coh2 models are very bad..Especially the tiger (
British models are the only decent)

15 Apr 2017, 15:28 PM

Conscripts, they models have very cool details. OKW obersoldaten with infrared stg, they looks like stormtroops from Star Wars).
15 Apr 2017, 16:31 PM

If only Grenadiers use Ober's summer models, then my life will be completed (Well, most of), Grens' summer models seem a little odd, like camo for all at all times? ... But yeah, I love the way all Ostheer infantry units' models due to the fact their units get 2 complete different models in summer and winter, rather than the Western one where they just throw some snow on it... too lazy in my opinion.‎
16 Apr 2017, 07:35 AM

Sniper woman. Only woman in whole coh2 world right now :( :sibHeart:
16 Apr 2017, 08:13 AM
Senior Modmaker Badge

My favorite infantry model is Commando Officer, just because he looks like commandos from vCoH or CoD 3.

Also, i like vehicle models from WFA and UKF due to their unbelievable quality in comparison with EFA vehicle models.

Sniper woman. Only woman in whole coh2 world right now :( :sibHeart:

Soviet medics?
16 Apr 2017, 08:18 AM

My favorite infantry model is Commando Officer, just because he looks like commandos from vCoH or CoD 3.

Also, i like vehicle models from WFA and UKF due to their unbelievable quality in comparison with EFA vehicle models.

Soviet medics?

Soviets have medics ? I thought there is just Mr. Comissar shooting any wounded, then replacing them with new recruits
16 Apr 2017, 09:33 AM

If only Grenadiers use Ober's summer models, then my life will be completed (Well, most of), Grens' summer models seem a little odd, like camo for all at all times? ... But yeah, I love the way all Ostheer infantry units' models due to the fact their units get 2 complete different models in summer and winter, rather than the Western one where they just throw some snow on it... too lazy in my opinion.‎

Ya mate,Obers look siiick(in a good way)...I would've liked this game to have a uniform/army customization options,really feel like LeLic failed at that part(DLC options) ...well,after miserably failing at "balance"...
16 Apr 2017, 11:31 AM

female soviet sniper in winter cloths KappaPride
17 Apr 2017, 20:27 PM

Ostruppen and partisans
THEY ARE THE BEST Kappa
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %