Login

russian armor

Can somebody of mods answer to me.

• This thread is locked
11 Apr 2017, 13:10 PM

Permanently Banned
Why i get ban in chatbox without warning and that i dont breake rules ?
11 Apr 2017, 13:35 PM

lol, i always read what u write, ur very active in sb and on all threads.
u have bad english so i think maybe u got misunderstood or something .
good luck
#jesuisvasa
11 Apr 2017, 13:39 PM

Permanently Banned
So 1700 post was okey for them, but then thay decide to off me coz bad english ).
11 Apr 2017, 13:47 PM
Lead Strategist Badge

I think its only timeban in shoutbox. Because you still talked about the drama from yesterday. And the discuss was allready over. Everything was spoken.

But the last step for you is: Pm Curraahee if you like and maybe he can explain it to you 1 more time :)

Yes yesterday was not a prefect day, some thing happens, which was bad I agree. but well it happend and people talked allready about it :)

11 Apr 2017, 14:01 PM

Permanently Banned
I think its only timeban in shoutbox. Because you still talked about the drama from yesterday. And the discuss was allready over. Everything was spoken.

But the last step for you is: Pm Curraahee if you like and maybe he can explain it to you 1 more time :)

Yes yesterday was not a prefect day, some thing happens, which was bad I agree. but well it happend and people talked allready about it :)

Last step write moderator or random user from org ? If it was kind of warning with tittle warning ? Why users who insult me dont get warning or same timeout and then make same fight vs Price, but i got ban he not ? Why its again double standarts ? We both know what happen when i got ban, people still talk about cash players and then insult each other. I always think you no hypocrite, but you answer looks like hypocrite man.
11 Apr 2017, 14:11 PM

Last step write moderator or random user from org ? If it was kind of warning with tittle warning ? Why users who insult me dont get warning or same timeout and then make same fight vs Price, but i got ban he not ? Why its again double standarts ? We both know what happen when i got ban, people still talk about cash players and then insult each other. I always think you no hypocrite, but you answer looks like hypocrite man.

How you can be thaaat sure others are not getting bans ?
11 Apr 2017, 14:19 PM

Why i get ban in chatbox without warning and that i dont breake rules ?

I asked you to stop with the witch hunt since it wouldn't solve anything, but you didn't and just you kept repeating yourself.

I temp banned you until this evening.

11 Apr 2017, 14:19 PM

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight