Login

russian armor

Company of Heroes 2 Bonus level

31 Jul 2013, 03:45 AM

Company of Heroes 2 Bonus level how the game really ended , only few really know about it this gives true meaning of the words Company of Heroes
31 Jul 2013, 03:57 AM

Yes! The Soviet people were so heroic that they had to be forced to fight by order 227.

Company of Heroes should really about the heroic German people, not the Soviet butchers.
31 Jul 2013, 04:03 AM

That video is not real history, which can only come from the west, anyways!!!

The Soviets had to kill each other to get to Berlin, I think their tanks ran on blood of their own soldiers. What a horrible design flaw!
Plus, nobody wanted to go to Berlin anyways, cuz it was all for a dumb picture!!
31 Jul 2013, 04:12 AM

look, that garbage T-34/85 tank only can do is ram
31 Jul 2013, 11:21 AM

Yes! The Soviet people were so heroic that they had to be forced to fight by order 227.

Company of Heroes should really about the heroic German people, not the Soviet butchers.

Oh yeah.. Soviets weren't good to fight, not like French for example or the rest of the Europe...
and ..
Goebbels must be proud of you...

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jul 2013, 04:03 AMDmeets
That video is not real history, which can only come from the west, anyways!!!

The Soviets had to kill each other to get to Berlin, I think their tanks ran on blood of their own soldiers. What a horrible design flaw!
Plus, nobody wanted to go to Berlin anyways, cuz it was all for a dumb picture!!

jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jul 2013, 04:12 AMUGBEAR
look, that garbage T-34/85 tank only can do is ram

yep based on the History Channel T34 is the worst tank of the war..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A08oXAYmdA0
31 Jul 2013, 11:45 AM

Another topic about lost russian pride or just trolling?

Btw. history channel is made for entertainment, dont take them serious...
31 Jul 2013, 13:03 PM

best soviets in videogame history.

31 Jul 2013, 16:24 PM

Yes.. Soviet are hero... I want to remember they pact with Hitler and attack Poland in 1939...
at 1940 in Katyn they kills most of Polish officers and inteligents....
When hitler in 1933 goes to a German cancelor, Stalin have allready most of blood on hands
Why russians have a big problem with finish soldiers in 1939? Because he has no tactics. WHY? Because stalin kill most of high officers!
Goebels do the same job what NKVD commisars are do on front -.-
Where are a BIG soviet union when in Warsaw Polish Conspired Army fight with german in 1944? ON OTHER side of Wisla River... Why they dont help? Because that be a problem with our democratic goverment if we win.
What happen with thausand polish conspired soldiers who help Soviet Union in operation "Storm" on east of poland in 1944??? After help he was shoot out or send to Siberia!
But what russians know? NOTHING because putin Blocked all history books where is a true ... Why? HE tell "because we need to show young people only good aspect of history" <-- IT's a joke?!?!?
Soviet heroes... After war that soviet heroes ocupy all of eastern part of europe and its OK? Last soviet soldiers leave poland in begin of '90 years' of XX century
31 Jul 2013, 18:01 PM

I think the soviets were specially heroic when they killed millions of ukranians by starvation during the pre-war years! Or maybe when they tried to conquer the fascist and opressive Finns. Oh, and theres the Warswaw uprising too! So much heroism!

Executing people who tried to escape to the West during the cold war was also very heroic, I wonder how can anyone be so brave to the point of shooting defenseless civilians, that takes real balls.
31 Jul 2013, 20:38 PM

yep based on the History Channel T34 is the worst tank of the war..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A08oXAYmdA0

yup, due to the incompetence of T-34 in game, I strongly suggest relic remove the turret of T-34 and make them cheaper for the ram-wageon role
31 Jul 2013, 21:13 PM

yeah... Stalin was from Georgia he wasn't Russian and he hated all Slavic people.. I hope he burns in hell forever till the end of time..
@ sanchez : yep I know all about that.. and even more

and "NOTHING because putin Blocked all history books where is a true " I wouldn't know about that because I grew up in USA..
But I have Russian/Ukranina and Polish roots .. I hate communists with all my heart for all what they done to my grand-grand father whos all land was taken and he was send behind the Ural mountains.
for waht they did to my Grand father , for when he was fighting in WW2 . He was in the "2nd Shock Army" when they rushed to liberate the Leningrad and it all failed all troops were inthe encirclement.
He kept fighting with the Polish resistance. and was in German POW camps. When returned to USSR he was send for few years in the prison...

So dont you F..k tell me about history! alright.. I F..kn Hate Soviet Union and all the bolshivics!

BUT!! not the people, soldiers and civilians .. what they ever did.. Im glad that USSR is over..

I hope we clear ? :)
1 Aug 2013, 02:16 AM

The Soviets were not heroes. They ended up being far worse than Nazi Germany ever aspired to be.

An ideal outcome to WW2 would have been the destruction of both the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany. Unfortunately we slaughtered just one pig instead of two.
1 Aug 2013, 02:23 AM

The Soviets were so heroic that they invaded Finland, a country a fraction of their size in the Winter War prior to the German offensive.

If you research that war, you will see how incompetent and cowardly the Soviet military actually was, something not projected nearly enough in COH2.

The best Soviet was a bigger degenerate than the worst Nazi.
1 Aug 2013, 02:24 AM

The Soviets were not heroes. They ended up being far worse than Nazi Germany ever aspired to be.

An ideal outcome to WW2 would have been the destruction of both the Soviet Union and Nazi Germany. Unfortunately we slaughtered just one pig instead of two.

Clarify, who is "we"?

The "we" you're probably thinking of would be absolutely screwed over if not for USSR's involvement in the war, and likely there would not even be a "you".
1 Aug 2013, 02:35 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2013, 02:24 AMDmeets

Clarify, who is "we"?

The "we" you're probably thinking of would be absolutely screwed over if not for USSR's involvement in the war, and likely there would not even be a "you".

They where absolutely screwed over anyways, by Soviet occupation for over 60 years.

Where you born yesterday?

Everytime I look at Eastern Europe, I'm thankful Finland managed to avoid the same fate.

Standing and clear testimony to this is the condition of the territories Finland had to cede to the USSR, which are a dilapidated wasteland, while the rest of this country is developed and reasonably functional, due to being free from Soviet hegemony.
1 Aug 2013, 03:11 AM

People love to portray the Soviets as heroic good guys who stood up against the Nazi when in reality they were pretty much identical yet in some ways worse.

Uncle Joe was worse than Hitler and the "Cold War" that the Soviet Union plunged the world into caused harm that is being felt still to this day.

I spit on the Soviets and spit on the "memory" of their "heroics" - It's a shame more weren't killed by the Germans because the world would have been a far better place.
1 Aug 2013, 03:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2013, 02:24 AMDmeets

Clarify, who is "we"?

Who are "we"? Well "we" would be the civilized western world that beat the Soviet Union in the Cold War.
1 Aug 2013, 03:35 AM

Who are "we"? Well "we" would be the civilized western world that beat the Soviet Union in the Cold War.

Ahahaha yes!!! The Soviets "lost" the Cold War, why of course!! Thank you for going there.
Just like, how the Korean war was "won", according to Obama most recently, right??
Please, tell me more stories
1 Aug 2013, 03:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2013, 03:35 AMDmeets

Ahahaha yes!!! The Soviets "lost" the Cold War, why of course!! Thank you for going there.
Just like, how the Korean war was "won", according to Obama most recently, right??
Please, tell me more stories

Can you point to the Soviet Union on the globe for me? I can't find em'
1 Aug 2013, 04:00 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Aug 2013, 03:39 AMMovac

Can you point to the Soviet Union on the globe for me? I can't find em'

I can't find it either. All that's left is some really big third world land mass.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★