Login

russian armor

Suggestions for GCS Mod: Calliope, Pfuss,

Does the Calliope merit inclusion into GCS?
Option Distribution Votes
70%
30%
Do panzerfusiliers merit inclusion into GCS?
Option Distribution Votes
57%
43%
Total votes: 88
Vote VOTE! Vote ABSTAIN
8 Apr 2017, 18:13 PM

Hello,

As the scope for the GCS mod is to remedy some overly dominant meta, I humbly ask the team to look into these two:

Calliope: Needs no introduction

Panzer-fusiliers: So, a main line infantry squad with 6 pop and same dps/health as penals along with snares? What gives? (Not to mention better vet).

Have added poll.

I feel that balance will be improved if ether of these are looked into. Even a 'dirty' interim fix will be a boon.
9 Apr 2017, 08:35 AM

Pussyfuss blob is current meta (+ Command Panther).
Price, timing, all OK. But 6 pop? :hansWUT:
9 Apr 2017, 15:36 PM

Pfusiliers have the durability of penals but the penals outdps them mercilessly
9 Apr 2017, 15:54 PM

Panzerfusiliers without their G43s are rather ineffectual. Still probably doesn't warrant less pop cap then a gren squad.

And unless you spam kubels like Sprice and Paul did to glorious failure, getting to 2 CPs without investing in other infantry is a challenge for OKW.
9 Apr 2017, 17:57 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Apr 2017, 15:36 PMDomine
Pfusiliers have the durability of penals but the penals outdps them mercilessly

Is that confirmed? IIRC don't they have similar dps after pfussies are upgraded?
9 Apr 2017, 20:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Apr 2017, 17:57 PMJunaid
Is that confirmed? IIRC don't they have similar dps after pfussies are upgraded?

With G43s, yes, but then of course that costs 90 munitions.
9 Apr 2017, 21:02 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Apr 2017, 20:25 PMDomine

Penals do have the better veterancy though and outscale penals.

Mind = Blown Kappa

That said, probably a slight popcap increase, and their sprinting getting toned down to a free ability.
9 Apr 2017, 21:10 PM

Mind = Blown Kappa

That said, probably a slight popcap increase, and their sprinting getting toned down to a free ability.

Woops hehe
I corrected it. You're right though, the pop cap is low.

Actually, I retract my statement. They both have more or less the same vet regarding combat veterancy.
9 Apr 2017, 23:54 PM

It's funny how they are just cheaper to reinforce than normal Volks.
10 Apr 2017, 22:43 PM
Patrion 14

Please Stop people ! This game is being destroyed by all of these calls to nerf everything...please just stop before it is unplayable.
11 Apr 2017, 00:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2017, 22:43 PMjorsg
Please Stop people ! This game is being destroyed by all of these calls to nerf everything...please just stop before it is unplayable.

If everything gets needed won't it just be like the current state but things will die slower? Kappa. Pfus seriously need a popcap increase and maybe a reinforce cost increase since they're wayyyy too spammable if you hit two cp with kubelspam.
11 Apr 2017, 01:20 AM

Pfussils just need a more reasonable pop cost.
11 Apr 2017, 01:40 AM

The Panzerfusiliers snare is actually really bad. It seems to almost never work, but yeah the popcap is a bit on the low end.

The only annoying thing about the CalliOP is the main gun, it should be disabled like it was in the old CoH. If you get a good drop on it with infantry it shouldn't be able to shoot its way out.
11 Apr 2017, 03:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Apr 2017, 01:40 AMNano
The Panzerfusiliers snare is actually really bad. It seems to almost never work, but yeah the popcap is a bit on the low end.

The only annoying thing about the CalliOP is the main gun, it should be disabled like it was in the old CoH. If you get a good drop on it with infantry it shouldn't be able to shoot its way out.

Piss off mate and play the game in the first place...

Where is your playercard?

People like you trigger me so much I want to kill myself with a spoon and summon the satan himself
11 Apr 2017, 03:25 AM

People like you trigger me so much I want to kill myself with a spoon and summon the satan himself

I am sure you will be missed =)
12 Apr 2017, 06:03 AM

"The only annoying thing about the CalliOP is the main gun, it should be disabled like it was in the old CoH. If you get a good drop on it with infantry it shouldn't be able to shoot its way out."

your statement above is utter bullshit m8. #L2P

And you call yourself assuie.I feel ashamed being a aussie in this community knowing your in it.

Have you even used calliops before LOL. I actually have used calliops quite frequently and its main gun dosn't fire LUL. maybe play the game first then comeback.
12 Apr 2017, 06:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2017, 06:03 AMKpen97
its main gun dosn't fire LUL. maybe play the game first then comeback.

Normally I don't let people get near my indirect rocket units so it isn't an issue, but I have distinct memory of it's gun popping some of my falls when I came out of a building, not sure why? if I am wrong I am wrong though. No need for that shameless post of yours.
12 Apr 2017, 06:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2017, 06:32 AMNano

Normally I don't let people get near my indirect rocket units so it isn't an issue, but I have distinct memory of it's gun popping some of my falls when I came out of a building, not sure why? if I am wrong I am wrong though. No need for that shameless post of yours.

nothing shameless here, just you need to L2P coh2 a bit more buddy.
12 Apr 2017, 09:30 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2017, 06:37 AMKpen97

nothing shameless here, just you need to L2P coh2 a bit more buddy.

Because you have edited out your abuse, not to mention your god awful punctuation, grammar and spelling.

I really don't know why I thought its main gun fired. I think I might have mixed up original CoH or CoH Online maybe.

That being the case, I don't have any issue with the Calliope. A couple of days ago I got 3 of them parked in one spot with a Sturmtiger shot. Was glory.
22 Apr 2017, 11:38 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Apr 2017, 09:30 AMNano

Because you have edited out your abuse, not to mention your god awful punctuation, grammar and spelling.

I really don't know why I thought its main gun fired. I think I might have mixed up original CoH or CoH Online maybe.

That being the case, I don't have any issue with the Calliope. A couple of days ago I got 3 of them parked in one spot with a Sturmtiger shot. Was glory.

This is exactly why the poll is there. We all have different experiences with a unit, but the numbers can tell us more if/when something is over/under performing.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★