Login

russian armor

Remove Exhaustion from Retreats

5 Apr 2017, 16:59 PM

It's arbitrarily stupid and gets your infantry killed more often than not. Thanks.

I'm talking about Sprint from Rifle Company and Ostheer Tactical Advance ability on infantry. I want to bash the head of the person who thought it was a good idea.
5 Apr 2017, 17:04 PM

It's arbitrarily stupid and gets your infantry killed more often than not. Thanks.

I'm talking about Sprint from Rifle Company and Ostheer Tactical Advance ability on infantry. I want to bash the head of the person who thought it was a good idea.

I think Relic fired them. Happy hunting.
5 Apr 2017, 20:04 PM

I think Relic fired them. Happy hunting.

Fired? Don't you mean re-purposed them for Dawn of War III after they saw that they can't milk CoH 2 anymore?
7 Apr 2017, 19:52 PM

For rifles sure. You are already badly punished if you pull flank badly with this ability (slower speed is often a death sentence for rifles and USF in general ). After all this ability is only meant to give USF ability to move faster, not to wipe retreating squads. It´s more similar to oooraaah, just with better squad. Having speed debuff afterwards is big enaught punishement on its own

On the other hand I think this debuff should remain for squads like stormtroopers or paras. I think it´s not good for gameplay when you will be able to wipe retreating/low heath squad in mere of seconds and then retreat without punishement. Especially if there are 3 enemy squads nearby. After all this ability adds unit accuracy and is especially meant to wipe squads, so it must come with risk of losing your own squad in the process if you execute it badly.
7 Apr 2017, 20:00 PM

Fire Up! is only good to win races to garrisons.

Tactical Assault would be used every single engagement if it had no downside, you can remove RNG out of the "will I manage a wipe this flank?", which is YUGE in this kind of game.
7 Apr 2017, 20:46 PM
Senior Caster Badge
Patrion 39

I agree with hector, ok to remove from fire up on rifles but probably stay on tactical advance.
7 Apr 2017, 22:00 PM
Patrion 27

Remove from Fire Up! yes please. While we're at it please combine Riflemen Flares and Forward Observers 1 cp ability from Recon Supp. into one ability in both commanders.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 86
Germany 2
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak