Login

russian armor

How to deal with soviet sniper?

5 Apr 2017, 06:14 AM

With the new meta and soviet powerful anti AT early mid game I find the soviet sniper's power multiplied by excellent support. You can't kill it with a counter sniper because 2 models. 222 is easily countered by penals and hoooras + nade. My micro is not exactly top notch but also my opponents are not pros'.
On top of that expensive grens suffer a 25% decrease in efficiency from one shot.
I find almost impossible to regain ground from soviets with their maxim, sniper and penals and very hard to hold ground with their sniper slowly killing all my defending units.

5 Apr 2017, 06:55 AM

With the new meta and soviet powerful anti AT early mid game I find the soviet sniper's power multiplied by excellent support. You can't kill it with a counter sniper because 2 models. 222 is easily countered by penals and hoooras + nade. My micro is not exactly top notch but also my opponents are not pros'.
On top of that expensive grens suffer a 25% decrease in efficiency from one shot.
I find almost impossible to regain ground from soviets with their maxim, sniper and penals and very hard to hold ground with their sniper slowly killing all my defending units.

- - -
Soviets don't use snipers and maxims together :)
- Just use vet 1 wehr sniper : Explosive bullet - stunned snipers, 2nd shot, win
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★