I understand that this faction is designed to have an early advantage. You want to dominate me early game, OK, I get it. But why does it have to be at this scale? Please answer the following questions;
- Why does the kubelwagon cost no fuel?
- Why is it able to both cap and kill? Why is it mounted with a free LMG34? Isn't %15 faster cap rate alone good enough?
- Why do sturmpioneers are the starting unit?
- Why does the best AI light tank in game had it cost reduced? LMFAO, Is this how you nerf the LV rush meta?
- Why is the Mowing Stuka, the most devastating mobile arty in game, available after 10 minutes? And it costs less than a Calli?
Discuss this like a civilized human, without raging or intolerant behavior.
In essence OKW have a very good starting unit, the Sturm pioneers. This is largely the only real advantage they get in the early game and it needs careful micro. Volks are 'okay' they are probably the most average infantry unit at the start of the game.
Remember the Luches got a performance nerf as well.
Normally if a Walking Stuka is out at the 10 minuet mark they have no other tanks. At this point you should have something like a AEC, or a Stuart or a T-70. Make a push and take it out.
The Kubel is good but it isn't OP. If you cant counter the Kubel i suggest you post a replay of one of your games so a staff member can review it and give you some tips.
A couple of questions for you.
Which game mode do you play most?
Which faction do you play most?
Do you play all the factions?
Do you have a set build order, or do you mix it up?
Do you only struggle with OKW?