Login

russian armor

GCS Balance Preview

PAGES (20)down
8 Apr 2017, 08:59 AM

So nerfing M10 crush but no buff for truly bad Bulldozer?
8 Apr 2017, 09:18 AM

So nerfing M10 crush but no buff for truly bad Bulldozer?

I was under the impression that the 'dozer was a quite capable machine. What's wrong with it?
8 Apr 2017, 10:06 AM

I was under the impression that the 'dozer was a quite capable machine. What's wrong with it?

It's more expensive but not really better than the normal Sherman in AI. The barricade would have some utility late game when green cover may be scarce, if RE couldn't already build tank traps for that.
8 Apr 2017, 10:12 AM

It cannot hit anything unless not moving at point blank.
8 Apr 2017, 10:31 AM

Permanently Banned
Why thay change vet1 maxim ability ?
8 Apr 2017, 14:00 PM

That new maxim ability is so slow...

10 seconds to charge up and then 20 seconds of hosing, best used against a single target?? what target is gonna stick around for 30 seconds?

Laying the trap 10 seconds in advance of enemy being there is ok I guess, but not what I'd call reliable. And you've wasted 20 muni and 30 seconds if the guy changes direction.

This ability should be free, the way it is now.

For 20 munis, you should be able to move the maxim while the ability is active.

Ok... the ability as it's written in the notes would be good if it had a shorter initial reload. Say, 2 seconds.
8 Apr 2017, 15:54 PM
Patrion 15

After watching 6-7 hours of DOW3 multiplayer gameplay. I fell in love CoH2 again. It was a real bummer for me because of the community patch (without QoL and bug fixes) didn't bring new meta for SU (which still spams Maxims) but It's alright, at least we have people investing their personal time to improve our favorite game.

Anyways I guess DOW3 made me appreciate coh2&community more and wanted to say some stuff. I hope, Relic doesn't wake up one day and wants to make CoH 3 like dow3. FeelsBadMan

P.S. commander tank nerfs a bit much while OKW tanks getting rekt by any other
8 Apr 2017, 16:37 PM

p4 and panther buffs when..??

also please revert the command panther changes in 1.1 its useless now
8 Apr 2017, 16:58 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

p4 and panther buffs when..??

also please revert the command panther changes in 1.1 its useless now

Everytime, when i see your nickname, i know, about what you will write. Everytime Axis are weak, and Allies are OP. Every nerf to Axis is bad or unnecessary, but every nerf for Allies is welcomed.

If you want to give feedback, try to follow these steps:
- Play with other players at least 5-10 games with GCS mod.
- Stick replay (or pack of them) to your post, where balance team can see the problem.
- Give playercard (hello DonnieChan :p) to understand lever of your skill.

Without them you looks like a typical fanboy. No offence :ph34r:
8 Apr 2017, 17:26 PM

no changes to the ukf super atguns,cheaper and better commander abilities of ukf,no changes to vickers, and of course their emplacement spam...gcs would have ukf having the highest win rate
8 Apr 2017, 19:02 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

It's actually not that bad, give it a try sometime. Just overpriced.
8 Apr 2017, 19:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post8 Apr 2017, 19:02 PMTobis

It's actually not that bad, give it a try sometime. Just overpriced.

Well... When you prefer regular Sherman with AI rounds over pure AI Sherman, then you know something is wrong :guyokay:
9 Apr 2017, 08:52 AM

buff sherman bulldozer but not brummbar smuh some of the people show their bias a lot
9 Apr 2017, 09:13 AM

buff sherman bulldozer but not brummbar smuh some of the people show their bias a lot

The Brummbär is THE deadliest infantry killer out there, but if you have no skill it's no suprise you regard it as bad. Small tip: (hold fire!)
9 Apr 2017, 10:31 AM

NO changes to the mortar pit and demo cancer but lets nerf command panther to ground alright that makes sense
9 Apr 2017, 11:14 AM

The Brummbär is THE deadliest infantry killer out there, but if you have no skill it's no suprise you regard it as bad. Small tip: (hold fire!)

brummbar is good, dont need any buffs but DEADLIEST infantry killer? please dont exaggerate. That goes to the calliope
9 Apr 2017, 11:53 AM

NO changes to the mortar pit and demo cancer but lets nerf command panther to ground alright that makes sense

That's like saying we shouldn't cure AIDS until we're done with malaria.
9 Apr 2017, 12:46 PM

brummbar is good, dont need any buffs but DEADLIEST infantry killer? please dont exaggerate. That goes to the calliope

Mobile infantry can escape any kind of artillery barrage, but not a straight Brummbär shot. Just be clumped up for a second and your sqad is gone.
9 Apr 2017, 14:33 PM

Mobile infantry can escape any kind of artillery barrage, but not a straight Brummbär shot. Just be clumped up for a second and your sqad is gone.

This plus regularly one-shots on anti-tank gun crews.
9 Apr 2017, 14:47 PM

The normal targeting always shoots well beyond its target. I've had better success with it by using attack ground, but it still overshoots its target so you have to manually target short of the intended target. Rather than fix the Bulldozer, I'd rather they copy the ballistics of the Brummbaer to match the Bulldozer.

The Bulldozer would be fine with the fuel dropped to 110 and a slight improvement to targeting.
PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS