Login

russian armor

GCS Balance Preview

PAGES (20)down
9 Apr 2017, 15:26 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post9 Apr 2017, 14:47 PMGrumpy

The normal targeting always shoots well beyond its target. I've had better success with it by using attack ground, but it still overshoots its target so you have to manually target short of the intended target. Rather than fix the Bulldozer, I'd rather they copy the ballistics of the Brummbaer to match the Bulldozer.

The Bulldozer would be fine with the fuel dropped to 110 and a slight improvement to targeting.

That's all that is hoped for. Also, it's worth mentioning that due to the more static nature of turetless brummbar and the fact that usf players are used to smaller move penalties the sherman has, the buldozzer will always feel inaccurate, even if it is going to be totally ok after the patch.
10 Apr 2017, 06:49 AM

can we attleast mirror the damage of coordinated fire with that mark target..

also no sing of fixing usf popcap exploit....allies are gonna sweep gcs tournament at this rate
10 Apr 2017, 07:22 AM

You people do understand their hands are tied to Relic? If Relic doesn't want mortar pits or panthers or p4s or bulldozer shermans to be changed, the modders can't change it.

At least be happy they are nerfing some of the broken stuff so fast after the last patch.
10 Apr 2017, 07:59 AM

You people do understand their hands are tied to Relic? If Relic doesn't want mortar pits or panthers or p4s or bulldozer shermans to be changed, the modders can't change it.

At least be happy they are nerfing some of the broken stuff so fast after the last patch.

Well said. All these requests for tweaking "this and that" is getting outta control xD

Just a question for anyone involved in patches past and present; is it an intentional design choice that Brit trenches behave differently from e.g. the Osttruppen trenches?
12 Apr 2017, 02:53 AM

About brits, I have a few thoughts, if someone haven't said this before:

1) Mortar pit should have a great barrage range, but a OK autofire range. That thing makes the game almost unplayable on certain maps, and it's a no brainer. Or perhaps tweak a little more the autofire damage.

2) I'm having mixed feelings about the new PIAT. It's much more useful, but I have a feeling it hits stronger than the bazooka, while having still a good RoF. I don't know the stats of all three to compare, mind you, and I'd be glad to see them

3) Their tech is way fast, but I don't think the tanks are that underpriced. I think that moving accuracy for shermans should be 1st, brits next and then soviets.
12 Apr 2017, 04:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Apr 2017, 07:59 AMDelodax

Well said. All these requests for tweaking "this and that" is getting outta control xD

Just a question for anyone involved in patches past and present; is it an intentional design choice that Brit trenches behave differently from e.g. the Osttruppen trenches?

Brit trench cost manpower while Ostt didn't
12 Apr 2017, 08:31 AM

remove the cost..??
12 Apr 2017, 09:07 AM

Ah, alright. 50 manpower, right? Sort of justifies its increased ease of placement and limit to who can enter.
Would prefer them looking different to other trenches though, for clarity :)
12 Apr 2017, 13:52 PM

Well, i would say it pretty make sense tho. There a situation where hans dominate middle and decided to build a lot of trench which cost none and it made the opponent find a hard time pushing him back while he just build one everytime he lose one in the other hands you gonna end up bleeding yourself doing that

And im not gonna say that it some kind of abuse strat or anything only point out that it work as another strat while brit can have their own green cover while cap or decap hot point
12 Apr 2017, 16:40 PM

i hope Pack howi need some buff in further patch
14 Apr 2017, 20:22 PM

'It is no longer possible to “tune-up” allied tanks with Emergency Warspeed' someone tell me why ? This is part of teamplay its like command panther for teammates
15 Apr 2017, 20:35 PM

'It is no longer possible to “tune-up” allied tanks with Emergency Warspeed' someone tell me why ? This is part of teamplay its like command panther for teammates

the panther is expensive thats why. and doctrinal. and the speed is free its kinda op. but i would like if they let u do it with a cost
15 Apr 2017, 20:38 PM

the panther is expensive thats why. and doctrinal. and the speed is free its kinda op.

I think warspeed on the churchwill is not OP, dont you agree?
15 Apr 2017, 22:55 PM

I really don't see why it's being removed. In most cases brit players will go hammer anyway, so it's only the minor inconvenience of having your own engies touch it up rather than your allies. It just gives another reason not to go anvil.

All removing it does is discourage teamplay, making it a rather bizarre decision all round.
17 Apr 2017, 18:17 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

25Th patch day:

The first mission should be playable since the update last week. If you're still unable to get past that mission, verify your game is up-to-date (version 4.0.0.21708) and that you verify the integrity of your game cache on Steam.

For all other bugs such as crashes and abilities not working properly. We are currently investigating these bugs and hope to release a fix in our next update scheduled for April 25th.

Source
18 Apr 2017, 18:39 PM
18 Apr 2017, 19:07 PM

Seriously? Making the OKW faust 30 muni? Why? It coming later is fine, but the 30 muni cost is lame guys.
18 Apr 2017, 19:09 PM
18 Apr 2017, 19:26 PM

Seriously? Making the OKW faust 30 muni? Why? It coming later is fine, but the 30 muni cost is lame guys.

Wasn't the cost lowered to begin with? Can't be that harsh in that case...
18 Apr 2017, 19:49 PM

can we attleast mirror the damage of coordinated fire with that mark target..

also no sing of fixing usf popcap exploit....allies are gonna sweep gcs tournament at this rate

How many times it must be said that the USF popcap bypass it's a feature, It's not an "exploit", it works as intended by Relic.
PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS