Login

russian armor

GCS Balance Preview

PAGES (20)down
1 Apr 2017, 08:59 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

Comets and comwells have had a negative impact on the balance, which has spawned a collective hysteria about these two vehicles. With which we now have a deserved nerf to its stats, but changues excessive in costs and pop.
1 Apr 2017, 09:05 AM

ostheer panzer iv should have a change vs cromwell(increase pz4 pen) or decrease cromwell armor.
1 Apr 2017, 09:09 AM

Please don't be an april fools joke, please don't be an april fools joke.... phew its real :D

Looks good. The only thing I thought was missing (pun intended) was the P4, but at least the cromwell got a cost increase which is good
1 Apr 2017, 09:11 AM

I really like all the changes, the maxim nerf is a good thing but please do something for conscript they are in a terrible state right now.

Why not give them the possibility to purchase DP-28 while you reach soviet T4 ?
This change will no affect player who spam conscript without teching and make them viable in late game.
aaa
1 Apr 2017, 09:26 AM

How much faster maxim supresses than 120 arc mg?
And how different DPS is?

Big maxim arc wqs my life time dream
1 Apr 2017, 09:39 AM

A shame the scope is unchangeable. After nerfing both Soviet early game premium options (penals and maxims) and Brit tanks it's time to finally buff Panthers and give cons those undoctrinal PPSHs.
1 Apr 2017, 09:39 AM
Senior Mapmaker Badge

When was released coh2, who chose sov going to spam maxims, because its main line was garbage. Nowadays its main line is better, but needs changes like molotvs, cost upgrade molo/Atnade, ect.
So players will always choose spam maxim. The same goes for Brits, having all weak (centaur, tommys, ect) players have abused cormwells and comets.

I suggest fixing centaur and tommies, this will avoid a strangle of the faction, as it has been for a long time with the Sovs
1 Apr 2017, 10:23 AM

this is just sad.

sure maxims are beating the shit out of other weapon teams and shouls rightfully be nerfed. but conscripts and soviet overall infantry needs buffs across the board.

have you seen conscripts stats vs grenadiers/volks grenadiers and compared them. almost half the dps per rifle at all ranges due to low accuracy. lack of weapon upgrades to bring conscripts to par. and the worst is grenadiers get a 40% to accuracy to their already awesome base accuracy at vet2

sigh. now we have content against axis infantry and weapon teams with worse performing mg, much worse infantry and worse support teams.
A_E
1 Apr 2017, 10:29 AM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2017, 10:23 AMwongtp
this is just sad.

OK Donald, the maxim is now meant to be a viable support weapon that actually operates as a very good MG on its own due the wider arc. It's not a nerf to the weapon it's a nerf to maxim spam with the insta suppression bs etc.
1 Apr 2017, 10:30 AM

Permanently Banned
An important thing we forgot to acknowledge in the notes is the help we got from the following players to help shape the content of the patch. Given here in alphabetical order:
- AccountEliminator (A_E)
- Barton
- HelpingHans
- Luvnest
- Noganno
- Thanatos
- The Hooligan
- Theodosios
- Thunderhun
- Tobis
- Tomakaze
- Zarok

Nice one, all players are sovetophobes who just play meta and dont know about antoher things (make balance with them :romeoHype:). Do you see chat2 org numbers after patch ?
1 Apr 2017, 10:36 AM

The maxim spam is op against okw sure but it was the only thing against okw. After nerf sov will be dead against okw. Cons are bad against volks with stgs. Shocks are too expensive, guards are meh, penals are meh.
1 Apr 2017, 10:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2017, 10:29 AMA_E

OK Donald, the maxim is now meant to be a viable support weapon that actually operates as a very good MG on its own due the wider arc. It's not a nerf to the weapon it's a nerf to maxim spam with the insta suppression bs etc.

90degrees BUT

lower suppression, but longer burst duration, longer redeploy time and lower burst damage. although dps remains the same, bur i expect units to be able to dance in and out of maxims fire arc as they wont be suppressed as quickly.

the nerf is fine. im talking about volks and sturm flanks. volks and sturmpios melt conscripts at ALL ranges. soviets will not be able to sufficiently support nerfed maxims with conscripts without taking massive conscripts losses.

even with an assault thwarted, conscripts would have bled more manpower than their okw counterparts. that is the worrying part you daft fool. if the assault succeeds, its almost a gg right there. 10mins
1 Apr 2017, 10:56 AM

Permanently Banned
So strange nerf guys, no t-70 nerf, no penals nerf, i am dunno why still no nerf for OP soviet mortar, yesterday i see one guy complaine about soviet pio that thay are to strong, maybe invite him to make balance. As for patch or fools joke, no change for trench, no change for commandos (i feel like people make tourney for win some special players) :snfPeter:. Its again double standarts, Smith talk about that need buff churchill and where this buff ?
1 Apr 2017, 10:57 AM

my idea about Maxim vet 1 ability is ability to send one of their weapon crew to survey the path within range
1 Apr 2017, 11:04 AM

Maxim vet 1 ability should be"throw your maxim into enemy"for 100% change to wipe a model,then pay 10 ammo for a new maxim
aaa
1 Apr 2017, 11:19 AM

Bigger arc for crap sprint ability is excelent. Hope its not a lie
1 Apr 2017, 11:31 AM

you guys have just finished the "winter" patch after almost 4 months of work and you already hammer out the next patch? (or at least: work on it) you guys are insane PogChamp :thumbsup:
1 Apr 2017, 11:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2017, 10:29 AMA_E

I still hope this is April Fool's joke, because now Maxim can't suppress Übersoldaten in green cover and pin in yellow.

A_E
1 Apr 2017, 11:41 AM
Lead Caster Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post1 Apr 2017, 11:37 AMNebaka

I still hope this is April Fool's joke, because now Maxim can't suppress Übersoldaten in green cover and pin in yellow.

Salt bad, feedback good, it's a test to get this right. Mr Smith and balance mod guys will hear about this when put to them properly and very quick iterations will be made.
1 Apr 2017, 11:58 AM

Maxim change ... but no Cons change too ? How can we play SU in this mod ?

+1

All these change were needed but in the case of SU, it will make the "Underpowered" conscript even more blatant.

Conscript should be at the same level that grenadiers without lmg upgrade. but right now, conscripts will loose at all range except close range (if they manage to reach close range without loosing a single model).

+ it needs 50 fuel & 400 mp needed to unlock molotov & AT grenade :facepalm:

Don't missunderstand me, these change are fine but if you just stick to this another scope without including the conscripts inside, you are just fixing 50% of the soviet problem.

and until conscript get fixed, no one would ever use anymore SU.

Notice that i only read the first page of this thread and this could have already been enlighted by someone else, just my 2 cents.
PAGES (20)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 55
unknown 18
Germany 15
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L