Login

russian armor

Thank you to the modders <3

22 Mar 2017, 00:55 AM

Now that I once more went through the enormous wall of text that the latest changelog is, I feel it needs to be said once again.

THANK YOU, gentlemen (generals or otherwise), for the tremendous effort you must have put in. If every line of changes required only one value to be adjusted, it would have been tons and tons of work, all done for free, and I know many of the fixes were not that easy to implement.
Whatever one's opinion may be on the balance changes (and I personally like the majority), all the fine-tuning, fixes and polish alone would make this one of the best patches we've had. I hope you guys get more opportunities to work on the game in the future because you're making CoH great again.

On behalf of myself and, I am sure, most community members, you have our deep and undying respect.
22 Mar 2017, 01:39 AM

Thank you for removing those stupid new maps, I still have PTSD from Bombarded Refinery. Remove Halbe when?
22 Mar 2017, 01:50 AM
Director of Moderation Badge

Ayyy good thread here. :) Good job everyone, especially the balance team. Mr. Smith, GGTheMachine, and Miragefla for your dedication to the future of CoH2. Let us hope this patch goes down with the best outcomes. :D
22 Mar 2017, 06:29 AM

Much more work must be done in the future, but at least for now they've done what they can within Relic's limits.

And for that I congratulate them.

Cheers fellow modders.
22 Mar 2017, 07:01 AM
Senior Referee Badge

Thank you modders <444>3
22 Mar 2017, 08:11 AM

Now that I once more went through the enormous wall of text that the latest changelog is, I feel it needs to be said once again.

THANK YOU, gentlemen (generals or otherwise), for the tremendous effort you must have put in. If every line of changes required only one value to be adjusted, it would have been tons and tons of work, all done for free, and I know many of the fixes were not that easy to implement.
Whatever one's opinion may be on the balance changes (and I personally like the majority), all the fine-tuning, fixes and polish alone would make this one of the best patches we've had. I hope you guys get more opportunities to work on the game in the future because you're making CoH great again.

On behalf of myself and, I am sure, most community members, you have our deep and undying respect.

This. Thank you so much for your work!
I agree with most changes and appreciate all the small things like bug and ui fixes.

What happened to raketen reliability though? Was shooting terrain adressed? That's one thing I was hoping for and I couldn't find it.

Thank god for taking these maps out of the pool.

Again BIG THANKS to our community members and to relic too, for trusting them and daring into this ordeal. I hope they can see it was worth it for them too.
22 Mar 2017, 09:45 AM
Strategist Badge

Thank you modders!
22 Mar 2017, 09:49 AM

Yup, thank you :thumbsup:
I believe these small changes and iterations is the way to balance this game
22 Mar 2017, 12:33 PM

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this great (S)WBP :sibHeart:
22 Mar 2017, 13:37 PM

Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this great (S)WBP :sibHeart:

+1
22 Mar 2017, 14:07 PM
Admin Red  Badge

Thank you modders and every contributor from our community for your effort.

Hopefully you will continue your work after 28th patch!
22 Mar 2017, 14:35 PM
Donator 11

Yeah, great work. I'd like to thank modders for the effort, being open to community ideas and defending chenges against relic to the end. I would also like to thank everybody who used that oppotrunity constructivly and helped them.

Special thanks to wouren for collaboration on new stug e design and Mr.Smith for cutting our ideas to WBP measure and implementing them :)
22 Mar 2017, 15:03 PM

Yes big cheers to the team. I for one am very proud of your work and I really really hope that relic allows you to continue. The number of bugfixes alone is proof of your hard work and love for coh2!
22 Mar 2017, 16:18 PM

Permanently Banned
Thank to you moders that you ignore my message and only one time give answer :megusta: :snfPeter:
22 Mar 2017, 16:33 PM

Thank to you moders that you ignore my message and only one time give answer :megusta: :snfPeter:

I wonder why :snfPeter:
22 Mar 2017, 16:55 PM

Permanently Banned

I wonder why :snfPeter:

Rasism maybe, we all know relic politic and coh2.org. People who talk true get banned (Saint Katitof, Paula, Lmtx and all antoher users with me get repression) :snfPeter:.
22 Mar 2017, 17:33 PM

Rasism maybe, we all know relic politic and coh2.org. People who talk true get banned (Saint Katitof, Paula, Lmtx and all antoher users with me get repression) :snfPeter:.

I see, then I should be oppressed too, since I am Dutch. Perhaps I am next?! :snfBarton:
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 63
Germany 19
unknown 17

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak