Login

russian armor

Arguments against possible upcoming OKW/UKF nerfs

4 Mar 2017, 18:06 PM

Best polished means that (with the coming of WBP) all 4 Soviet tiers are viable.

I... guess?

I still wager Ostheer T4's design is perfectly viable, it's the panther being left in the dust. The panzerwerfer is a crucial tool for clearing ATG walls and punishing AT infantry blobs. The function, design, and mechanics of Ostheer T4 is all there.

Soviet T1 'lacks' viability comparatively due to T2 having both Maxim and ZiS. Soviet T1 already had extensive existing viability with Penal & Guard synergy. In a sense, all Soviet tiers are viable before WBP.
4 Mar 2017, 18:13 PM
Donator 11

However to bias a particular faction to overperform in the late-game (10-12-o-clock) is horseradish.

vcoh clearly had that and it worked out beautifully. well, 4v4 was unbalanced, but nobody cared

now, my question is, how exactly do you want a faction that is strong in lategame be weaker in ultra-late game? after all units are available in late game (8-10), there will be no shift in balance anymore?!

Please ensure that your poll is objective and not designed to bring hate stuff down on any particular person, otherwise it will be invised. ;)

dont worry :D i pretty much always try to be constructive
4 Mar 2017, 20:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Mar 2017, 03:30 AMAronin

The Cromwell's speed and fire rate is a trade off for armour and penetration. In a head on battle, a P4 will win.

!I'm sorry but just fire up cheatmod and test the cromwell agaisnt the P4, its not a fair fight. The only real advantage the p4 has is 20 armour (really quite a neglible stat overall until vet 2 where it becomes a true advantage) and the ability to purchase the pintle mg to place its AI somewhere above the cromwell (excluding said cromwells ability to crush, as its nickname "crushwell" exists for a reason).

The cromwell has higher penetration, moving accuracy, speed, utility in the form of smoke shells, techincally a free version of blitz (hammer specific I know), better rotation, the tank commander upgrade (faster vet, camo detection, increased sight to self spot for its main gun), its cheaper and hits the field earlier (both big bonuses)

So overall, the cromwell stands far above the p4 in terms of not only performance, but utility and shock factor due to its timing.Farra13

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★